Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Saw the corruption tag and just wanna know what kind of corruption type is in this game? is the classic route of normal romance but corruption gets you to make them do more lewd stuff or is it the corruption path where they get turned into a slut?
Corruption path has been dropped but I guess maybe on can consider Layla being corruption since she is a bit more of a inexperienced girls and through romance she does lewd things slowly. But I don't count that path at all as she isn't shy or anything

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Saw the corruption tag and just wanna know what kind of corruption type is in this game? is the classic route of normal romance but corruption gets you to make them do more lewd stuff or is it the corruption path where they get turned into a slut?
there isn't any really, don't know why that tag is there. There are no turning anyone into sluts or similar situations. Yes, you can take a virginity or two but I'd hardly call that corruption
Maybe it's not the usual corruption tag - it's not the MC corrupting or being corrupted. The only thing I can think of is Ethan's attempt at corrupting Erynn.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Corruption path has been dropped but I guess maybe on can consider Layla being corruption since she is a bit more of a inexperienced girls and through romance she does lewd things slowly. But I don't count that path at all as she isn't shy or anything
yeah that's not at all considered corruption in typical AVN terms, that's just plain romance with the usual steps that come with it

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
sometimes I hate the NTR hate tho ngl cause that would of been a fun and interesting path even tho I love Erynn and would never want that happen to her id still do it once.
it can be fun, there are very few games that do this, but I've played one or two that are not NTR themed, but have a side-route with NTR content.

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
And you call yourself an Erynn fan Des tsk! :LOL:
never said I would like it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: id get too curious for my own good in these games. Plus i have a completionist mentality alot of the time so even if I try to avoid something I just cant unless I'm not curious or dont find it interesting enough to play or just hate a character like Tori.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I quite enjoy a good corruption game, Long Story Short, Good Girl Gone Bad, but it wouldn't suit Intertwined at all IMO. You lot leave my Erynn alone!
honestly as interesting as I find it to be. I agree with you because it would change the MC's entirely he isn't a bad guy or a piece of shit or anything. So Nyx would of had to write in away for his character to also change to make him a scumbag that makes sense

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is it with redheaded males as villains, frenemies in AVNs like Dennis from Double Homework and Zach from Intertwined?
dennis was just rich idiot who thought too much of himself and got ending he deserved while real villain got away.

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes