ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
It does admittedly feel pretty weird to have these college girls fighting over a high school senior and the way he asked her that question was pretty weird. Am I missing the storyline reasons why it was necessary to have the mc 3 years younger?
Age gaps are fairly common, hell my first gf was 21 when i was 16. If you add in the whole childhood friend angle and iris essentially teaching the MC how NOT to be a complete tool to women, and it's not terribly surprising that an athletic, attractive(from the right angle) young guy is pulling older women.

Reactions: valbitterb

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It does admittedly feel pretty weird to have these college girls fighting over a high school senior and the way he asked her that question was pretty weird. Am I missing the storyline reasons why it was necessary to have the mc 3 years younger?
i'm like the age gap personally because it makes the relationship feel a bit cutier and more wholesome to me knowing that bit of their past. That and it's kind of nice seeing not everyone in the same age group as well but I don't really see a story reason for it other than to separate girls in to different groups. College , High School , Long Distance

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
i didnt break any of the rules what was the point linking them to me

Why is Punctuation Important?

Punctuation is very important in writing because it helps the reader understand what is being said. It works like traffic signs, telling us when to stop, when to pause, and how to understand the tone of the sentence.

For example, without punctuation, a sentence can be confusing or have more than one meaning. Take this sentence: "Let’s eat children." It sounds like the children are going to be eaten! But if we add a comma, it’s clear: "Let’s eat, children." Now, it means we’re inviting the children to eat.

Punctuation also shows emotions and intentions. An exclamation mark (!) shows excitement or surprise, while a question mark (?) shows a question. These signs help the reader understand the tone and feeling of the text.

This is why it’s important to use punctuation correctly. A well-punctuated text is easier to read and understand, which makes all the difference in written communication.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Why is Punctuation Important?

Punctuation is very important in writing because it helps the reader understand what is being said. It works like traffic signs, telling us when to stop, when to pause, and how to understand the tone of the sentence.

For example, without punctuation, a sentence can be confusing or have more than one meaning. Take this sentence: "Let’s eat children." It sounds like the children are going to be eaten! But if we add a comma, it’s clear: "Let’s eat, children." Now, it means we’re inviting the children to eat.

Punctuation also shows emotions and intentions. An exclamation mark (!) shows excitement or surprise, while a question mark (?) shows a question. These signs help the reader understand the tone and feeling of the text.

This is why it’s important to use punctuation correctly. A well-punctuated text is easier to read and understand, which makes all the difference in written communication.
*drops a childs shoe* oh uhh...yeah meal time, right.

Reactions: valbitterb

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
i didnt break any of the rules what was the point linking them to me
flaviopaganini gave you a hint, but the main problem is your text was just a vomit of letters. You know, there's no problem when someone can't use english properly because it's not their native language. But you didn't even tried to be understandable. It's also extremely rude for anyone who doesn't fully understand English. It is simply a matter of respect towards the reader to deliver a readable and understandable text. Quite apart from that, it's also not English if you rape the language as you have done.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
flaviopaganini gave you a hint, but the main problem is your text was just a vomit of letters. You know, there's no problem when someone can't use english properly because it's not their native language. But you didn't even tried to be understandable. It's also extremely rude for anyone who doesn't fully understand English. It is simply a matter of respect towards the reader to deliver a readable and understandable text. Quite apart from that, it's also not English if you rape the language as you have done.
im lazy when i type you dont see me correcting you now do you example i will do just that right now only once you typed english you should of typed English let me do me you do you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
others besides lexi, iris and erynn are sameish age as mc. main reason is that nyx likes to play with a fire and they spent time together as a kids.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
im lazy when i type you dont see me correcting you now do you example i will do just that right now only once you typed english you should of typed English let me do me you do you
boy you getting on a lot of ignore lists with that kinda attitude here, including mine. Learn a little humility, might do you some good in the future

Reactions: Kond

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
boy you getting on a lot of ignore lists with that kinda attitude here, including mine. Learn a little humility, might do you some good in the future
dont take the high and might road with me my very first comment here wasnt mean or hurtful at all neither was my 2nd comment which was a reply to the reply i received my 3rd comment however is the one you replied to with this

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
im lazy as hell when I type to but you know what at least I the common curiosity to make random paragraphs so it's easier on the eyes unlike you. Even if I forget to correct some of my mistakes

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
im lazy as hell when I type to but you know what at least I the common curiosity to make random paragraphs so it's easier on the eyes unlike you. Even if I forget to correct some of my mistakes
guess im lazier than you and tbh idc you either read it or you dont doesnt matter to me

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
go five head
don't even know what this means but either way others pointed out why it was hard to read and wasn't just me. That's the last I will say cause this is a pointless conversation and off topic enough as it is.

now back onto ontopic stuff

That shower scene with Erynn was beautiful and really romantic if you pick the bad option. Which is funny to me it's the bad option that makes you lose points since how it really shows how much the MC cares for Erynn , I pick it everytime I rewatch that scene.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ignoring all that drivel above.

Even though I didn't want to do it I liked that I couldn't go the fuckboy route with erynn and pretend that she was lying when she caught mc and Alexis after mc unsuccessfully tried to bang erynn.

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes