Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
what do you want to happen in the next update, i want at least one of the talks that need to happen with mom, Alexis or Erryn and maybe beat up Lucas

Reactions: OutOfAshes

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
what do you want to happen in the next update, i want at least one of the talks that need to happen with mom, Alexis or Erryn and maybe beat up Lucas
I think some kind of talk with Erynn is long overdue. I really hope that we get a chance to talk to Alexis aswell, but i think we have to wait until the wedding is over for that. Lucas will probably also be handled after the wedding, but i'd be happy if i was wrong.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i agree with you that would be nice

when something where clearing up

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think some kind of talk with Erynn is long overdue. I really hope that we get a chance to talk to Alexis aswell, but i think we have to wait until the wedding is over for that. Lucas will probably also be handled after the wedding, but i'd be happy if i was wrong.
if nothing is sorted out before then the wedding could turn into a powder keg and if someone says just one thing wrong he could be like me when i was 14 and explode, unless thats what Nyx is cooking up in their evil mind and gets off on watching all the chaos

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Tough question. What i would like is that things start sorting out piece by piece. Not in a single episode but perhaps small parts. More bad guys after we deal with likes of Ethan. More story element and drama, more secrets to encounter. Ofc bring up comedy like between MC and Layla and her Spanish, war against Mellisa, something like that. Scene Galery would be cool so everyone can replay those juicy scenes in other words you don't have to save them. And that's pretty much it. Might add more if something else comes to my mind.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I want to see Erynn come home after the fight with Lexi.
I want the private lessons with Layla :p and i want Lexi to arrive at the house as i'm leaving :devilish:

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
if nothing is sorted out before then the wedding could turn into a powder keg and if someone says just one thing wrong he could be like me when i was 14 and explode, unless thats what Nyx is cooking up in their evil mind and gets off on watching all the chaos
Yeah, exactly. I hope we get some time to sort things out, but i think there is much more drama to come before we get a break.
The wedding itself could be a disaster depending on how the mc handles the situation with his not-father-father.
Alexis could be really desperate to talk to the mc and steal her parents car again to drive to the wedding where she sees how the mc rekindles his relationship to Nikki/Cara or even Lakeyn, if she is somehow invited.

I'm really excited and anxious at the same time.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
if you could have an ending with one of the milfs which one would you choose, i think mine would be Alexis/Laylas mom

Reactions: BeastyNasty

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was trying to decide... Part of me wants to resolve the issue with Alexis prior to the weekend so the MC can take her to the wedding. But another part wants to talk it out with Emily and then go to the wedding and hook up with Nikki (or Cara depending on the playthrough).

Overall I hope that at least one of the conflicts can be resolved a bit in the next update.

I have two playthroughs due to the Nikki/Cara split. In the Nikki playthrough my MC goes for all the college age women (Erynn and Alexis) while in the Cara he hangs with Layla and Elena more. I did have a neither playthrough but I didn't see that going anywhere.

The issues that need to be resolved, so far:

Alexis relationship
Erynn's job
Emily's explanation
Who's your daddy?
Layla, Adriana, and Elena need to learn about Alexis
Lucas, Darryl, and other guy need a comeuppance (AKA a whupping)

What am I missing?

if you could have an ending with one of the milfs which one would you choose, i think mine would be Alexis/Laylas mom
Gabi... I think MC is "Hot for Teacher" even though she is all "Don't Stand So Close to Me"...

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I was trying to decide... Part of me wants to resolve the issue with Alexis prior to the weekend so the MC can take her to the wedding. But another part wants to talk it out with Emily and then go to the wedding and hook up with Nikki (or Cara depending on the playthrough).

Overall I hope that at least one of the conflicts can be resolved a bit in the next update.

I have two playthroughs due to the Nikki/Cara split. In the Nikki playthrough my MC goes for all the college age women (Erynn and Alexis) while in the Cara he hangs with Layla and Elena more. I did have a neither playthrough but I didn't see that going anywhere.

Alexis relationship
Erynn's job
Emily's explanation
Who's your daddy?

What am I missing?
looks good to me

do not think that there is something missing

except...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

Alexis relationship
Erynn's job
Emily's explanation
Who's your daddy?

What am I missing?

Gabi... I think MC is "Hot for Teacher" even though she is all "Don't Stand So Close to Me"...
OMG :eek::eek::eek: i cant believe you missed the most important thing out, learning Dylans "grilling techniques"

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

What have I done? How could I forget Dylan? I need to know the secret to the best "grilling techniques" for cooking steak!
thats what we need most is the next update, sitting round talking to Dylan about our problems while he teaches us the art of the best "grilling techniques"

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
thats what we need most is the next update, sitting round talking to Dylan about our problems while he teaches us the art of the best "grilling techniques"
it could be funny if Dylan only listens to half of it ...

but the grilling techniques would be really interesting

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes