Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
You and me are on the same wavelength on that
I mean in a way depending just how dark it is I'm sure I could push past it....I dated a chick in hs that always had me running around for her to "her families houses" I didn't realize till my bike went flat and I flew off a trail that I was moving stuff for her...I don't know how she got into what she did but I stuck with her and helped her get away from it....It didn't stop 2 or 3 other people from taking her place but yea and it sure as hell didn't stop some massive fights that could have been avoided all together.....I'd be willing to if it was a option help Erynn get over what ever the hell is going on....that is after burying Lucas (the personality challenged one)<< (I'm trying to be nice here and not call him what I think he is!!) and the other dick weeds that messed with the MC.

I think one of the things we're not seeing right away is Ethan is jealous as fuck over MC, why because MC had the balls to speak up when he was younger and tell her how he feels.and maybe in some way that always impacted her..and 2 Erynn in her own weird way never got over MC and either is Obsessed or is truly in love with him and doesn't know how to admit her feelings and that would build up just right to where Ethan would get to take her to prom and work with her but not go much further and it would make him angry and jealous as fuck and either might or already has found a way to abuse that with Erynn.

I still feel for Lexi she lied yes but she deserves a chance to explain herself at bare minimum.

I knew a girl like Lexi (not using real names) and her best friend we will call Sarah for the sake of not using real names.....similar story Sarah pushed someone away Lexi fell for him and shit happened almost similar to this even though the dude wasn't in the dark the whole time he was well aware what he was doing at the end he even admitted to me to using Lexi just to get to Sarah....I got in to a fight with him and almost ruined everything I had with Sarah and her friend because of him...I was kinda stuck in the middle because Sarah was like a big sister to me (grew up only child) and Lexi was like the sexy friend that was off limits for me but flirted and joked with me quite a bit..fuckin tease.....

I never want to have to clean up a mess like that again so I can put myself in the shoes of the MC with this one and see his point also other 2 peoples points....

I reached out to Sarah recently and told her about this VN made her get it because of this situation we laughed our asses off over skype for a few hours it was great kinda like old times....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WwowW ... gaming brings people together .. .
I reached out to Sarah recently and told her about this VN made her get it because of this situation we laughed out asses off over skype for a few hours it was great kinda like old times....
MC is still hulk and his nerves need some chill before any reconciliation can even stick its head out.

Reactions: Plaguerave

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Again...no she didn't. Only from the MC's POV was she bad and he then ignored her..

Getting sick of having to repeat this shit now.
You are absoutely correct.
It was from the MC's pov he didnt even remember Lexi rushing to him and kissing him on the cheek she had a thing for him because of how nice he was but he was too blinded if he would have went for Lexi instead of running and turning into a dilweed things might have been different. But we still have yet to see Erynns POV on that incident the only thing we can be sure from that incident is Ethan hates him and has hated him because of the incident where he ran into MC leaving Erynns' place.

We just don't know the rest of the backstory to the incident and if we did it might fit a few puzzle pieces together and clarify a few assumptions which are just that at this time assumptions.

The only other pov we witnessed was Lexi when she was trying to explain herself to Erynn during the bitch rage.

Reactions: MrFriendly

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i am really hoping it is something as simple as that, maybe Ethan is trying to push her to do more thats why she no longer likes the job or him
Personally i wouldn't have a problem if it is something "bad", like say stripping.

And here's why, she's clearly unhappy and depressed about it, and wants out but can't for some reason...
If she had a "yeah i'm a stripper, i make good money for it, don't mess this up for me" attitude(i met one irl), i would wish her the best of luck and pull away from any prospect of a relationship...
But since she is unhappy and wants out, i would do my best to help and support her, first as a friend then maybe later as something more...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Personally i wouldn't have a problem if it is something "bad", like say stripping.

And here's why, she's clearly unhappy and depressed about it, and wants out but can't for some reason...
If she had a "yeah i'm a stripper, i make good money for it, don't mess this up for me" attitude(i met one irl), i would wish her the best of luck and pull away from any prospect of a relationship...
But since she is unhappy and wants out, i would do my best to help and support her, first as a friend then maybe later as something more...
The problem with a stripping job is that they live in such a small town (supposedly) but yet Layla, Elena, Melissa, Emily, and Zach wouldn’t know? Whatever her job is would have to be something she doesn’t like because of who she has to deal with (Ethan) while doing it. I’m thinking she is a model but isn’t happy with it any more.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The problem with a stripping job is that they live in such a small town (supposedly) but yet Layla, Elena, Melissa, Emily, and Zach wouldn’t know? Whatever her job is would have to be something she doesn’t like because of who she has to deal with (Ethan) while doing it. I’m thinking she is a model but isn’t happy with it any more.
I have to say this makes a lot of sense...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
maybe hes pushing her to model more revealing things or even nude and shes finally saw what a dick he really is, like Melissa said shes modelled more revealing things then that bikini before, and if she was a stripper i bet 100% Zach would know he just seems the type to know them all

• Haha

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
maybe hes pushing her to model more revealing things or even nude and shes finally saw what a dick he really is, like Melissa said shes modelled more revealing things then that bikini before, and if she was a stripper i bet 100% Zach would know he just seems the type to know them all
If there’s a strip joint in Madison Springs and Zach didn’t take the MC there the first time they hung out it’s because he’s been banned for harassing the girls.

Now the city where Erynn lives could have a strip club (maybe the VIP lounge is a strip club?) but it’s not a convenient trip to go there or Zach would have taken the MC by now (unless Zach’s banned from it).

• Haha

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If there’s a strip joint in Madison Springs and Zach didn’t take the MC there the first time they hung out it’s because he’s been banned for harassing the girls.

Now the city where Erynn lives could have a strip club (maybe the VIP lounge is a strip club?) but it’s not a convenient trip to go there or Zach would have taken the MC by now (unless Zach’s banned from it).
i think Zach could be banned from every strip club within a 50mile radius, but i also think Melissa would know she doesn't seem to be the type of person you can hide much from very easily

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Zach is mah boy lol.

There's no telling what happens in the VIP lounge but i think Zach has never been allowed there, if it's stripping it's for rich men only.
Elena was the one that surprisingly knew that the room was "the VIP lounge".

Erynn does hide stuff from Melissa since moving into town i believe, Melissa clearly thinks she can just leave her job and apartment and come back, which is a view Erynn doesn't share(also some weird line deliveries "things with college and... modeling").
She has done standard modeling at some point, her photos tell us that... blue hair for game character, punk photo... but for some reason it has become something she isn't comfortable or happy with anymore.

Last edited:

BeastyNasty

Jun 27, 2019
I hope that there is a scene when MC goes to Erynn's house and found out that Ethan is forcing Erynn into doing something bad or forcing her for sex as he is frustrated or jealous because of MC. And then the MC sees that and beat the shit out of Ethan and then finally Erynn revealed her feelings towards MC and then they both will have a good sex.;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Corrections needed:

I hope that there is a scene when MC goes to Erynn's house and found out that Ethan is forcing Erynn into doing something bad or forcing her for sex as he is frustrated or jealous because of MC. And then the MC sees that and beat the shit out of Ethan and then finally Erynn revealed her feelings towards MC and then they both will have a multiple instances of mind blowing heart throbbingly magnificent up the walls, down the halls, lust induced, profoundly kinky and apple of the eye ravishing good sex.;)
Other than that ..yeah .. a super great conclusion to the angry charade.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I hope we see in Ep 6
What happens to Julia after the Bathroom Scene if when

you choose

Leave the sperm on her skirt :ROFLMAO:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I am questioning it a lot because she makes a mention about not being happy then a comment to herself when her mom said you need to focus on your studies more you could move back home and live here.

There is something up with Ethan and her and the modeling job she has to keep just to afford her apartment.

If I had a opportunity to just up move home and focus on something that's more important and part of a possible dream I would but that is just me and with her its different because the extra baggage what ever it might be behind her decisions.

I feel like shes being exploited in some way but hasn't come clean with anyone and she possibly doesn't know how or is afraid someone might get hurt or something what ever the case may be.

Could be shes also afraid of pushing people away because what happened with MC when they were younger as well.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I hope we see in Ep 6
What happens to Julia after the Bathroom Scene if when

you choose

Leave the sperm on her skirt :ROFLMAO:
We haven't been back in that town for a while so no repercussions so far...

Maybe if you don't tell her she gets pissed and tells on you to Cara.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope that there is a scene when MC goes to Erynn's house and found out that Ethan is forcing Erynn into doing something bad or forcing her for sex as he is frustrated or jealous because of MC. And then the MC sees that and beat the shit out of Ethan and then finally Erynn revealed her feelings towards MC and then they both will have a good sex.;)
Must be nice in that little fantasy world of yours where women forced into sex/about to be raped etc...sudenly forget all about it and have sex with you instead ;)

Preview pics episode 6 anyone ?
Rendering only just started....

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes