MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i wish my tattoo artist looked like her instead of a 22st man named Bret with a bald tattooed covered head and a mild B.O problem
LOL... I need to find a tattoo artist. With the pandemic I've decided that I need to worry less about what people think and enjoy life. I have one tattoo and have no reason not to get more at this point.

If only Lakeyn existed in our world... <sigh>

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Some women have a adrenaline rush and a crush on a person that just saved their asses from something traumatic I believe its called a "hero complex syndrome" (I could be wrong on the actual definition) BUT while its unlikely it would happen its not impossible I have seen similar crap to that just not full blown sex IRL due to a former job of mine.
That is a thing that sometimes happen, but i don't think it's immediate like it was proposed.

I think the chance with Erynn might be close, just not that proposed scenario.
She's surely in a vulnerable state after the fight with Lexi and you are sleeping in her house.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
That is a thing that sometimes happen, but i don't think it's immediate like it was proposed.

I think the chance with Erynn might be close, just not that proposed scenario.
She's surely in a vulnerable state after the fight with Lexi and you are sleeping in her house.
Some times its immediate due to adrenaline rushes some times its a build up after "oh shit that just really happened" sets in...

But with the case of Erynn I would hope it wouldn't come to something like this we don't need that massive of a bomb and from what I have witnessed of Nyx's work I don't see that happening.

I just strongly feel either its a fucked up contract/exploitation due to Ethan's hatred for MC he probably never fully got what he wanted because of Erynn's true feelings for MC so he found a way to abuse/exploit her with her modeling job just to spite MC and her.

If that's fully accurate or not that is to be determined but from her description of him "fuming" when he witnessed MC leave its not too far fetched that something along those lines is whats going on.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
this one goes to Nyx.

You're using Daz Studio, right? I don't know if you know this but
in the Daz forum there is a script where the texture size is reduced and the rendering speed is increased.

if you don't use Daz or already know that

just ignore this post

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
True. And I agree that it wouldn't match the realistic story. But you "attacked" (big word I know) him on his fantasy in general, not just about the unrealistic side of it in this story in particular. This is how I understood it (but as you can surely see english is not my strong point so I can totally conceive I misunderstood your point). That's why I was pissed at you, it's not the first time I see someone here shaming somebody else for his fantasy and I think its not fair to do that considering the forum where we are. But I admit I was too harsh and I'm really sorry about that, I hope we can put this behind us, even if you probably don't care lol
Quite alright and already forgotten. I will never kink shame anyway, we all have our tastes but when people say obviously dumb things...well lol.

OH NO does that mean no superpowers i was looking forward to the X-ray vision :cry:, and having the ability to grow a harem full of hot girls at the age of 18 in AMERICA (because we all know harems are a thing in the western world)
LMAO...no..just no Bailz!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Imagine all the disturbing things we have been imagining about the ethan erynn situation from exploitation, harassment to past relationship only for nyx to drop the bomb that erynn job was simply to pose as ethan gf at high class parties and dinners because he wants to hide that fact that he is GAY or Impotent:ROFLMAO:. Much better would be if he is using erynn to get to the MC because he loves MC:devilish::devilish:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I love the opportunity that there is no incest, and I love even more that I lose points with some choices like watching too much emily.
Let's be clear, I absolutely do not blame those who love incest, I also played games where there was, they are fantasies and everyone has their own, but I admit that it has always bothered me, preferring to keep terms like Landlady etc.
I hope the game keeps this point until the end. Or that in any case there is a possibility to avoid it. Melissa is out of this conversation, she is not related, I want to fuck her.
Returning to the fun part, the conspiracy theories, I have now read the walktrough for the first time, confirming why he prefers to play without watching them, they spoil.
Reading it I noticed that finding out the coach's name is an important part, or at least it is highlighted. I'm afraid this may be a spoiler about the biological father of MC. In short, we could be the children of a whorehouse.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i wonder if Elena is a true LI what is her secret, is it just that she knew about Lucas still lurking around Layla or has it something to do with that VIP area

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i wonder if Elena is a true LI what is her secret, is it just that she knew about Lucas still lurking around Layla or has it something to do with that VIP area
i don't think Elena is a real Li,
she is only the Bf from Layla this would be the next drama thought ,when they fooling around or something and Layla will find it out
is the next Friendship destroyed
and even more drama

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I think in some way Elena would be a get laid interest and she knew about Lucas from the start because of the dare and you could tell she regrets the whole dare thing because of the way she explains it.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
i don't think Elena is a real Li,
she is only the Bf from Layla this would be the next drama thought ,when they fooling around or something and Layla will find it out
is the next Friendship destroyed
and even more drama
I don't think so, at the moment Layla's drama is always intertwined with that of Alexis, being sisters.
I think Elena is intertwined with the Spanish teacher. With the right choices we may have just given her a little brother.

Then there is the return of Nikki, are we sure she is not intertwined with someone currently close to the MC? Do we know who Nikki's father is? The professor. Coleman? Mike (again, we're in Mike Town)? Is she Ethan's cousin?
And Lukas, who is he intertwined with? Intertwining of intertwining
Okay, I got entwined.
PS: In Italian the monologue on plots would be more fun.

However, now it is also impossible to understand who LI is and who a side girl, we have been fighting for days about Alexis, then it will turn out that she was just a side girl and was needed to get to Erynn etc.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
However, now it is also impossible to understand who LI is and who a side girl, we have been fighting for days about Alexis, then it will turn out that she was just a side girl and was needed to get to Erynn etc.
RIP man the alexis lovers are gonna skin you alive now

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I don't think so, at the moment Layla's drama is always intertwined with that of Alexis, being sisters.
I think Elena is intertwined with the Spanish teacher. With the right choices we may have just given her a little brother.

Then there is the return of Nikki, are we sure she is not intertwined with someone currently close to the MC? Do we know who Nikki's father is? The professor. Coleman? Mike (again, we're in Mike Town)? Is she Ethan's cousin?
And Lukas, who is he intertwined with? Intertwining of intertwining
Okay, I got entwined.
PS: In Italian the monologue on plots would be more fun.

I don't feel like Lexi is a side girl TBH she ran to MC when no one else did when he was humiliated...

And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am curious as to what you are thinking from your perspective maybe I missed something?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes