Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Just started playing this game & its great.
View attachment 991905
Just wondering, do we know or has dev confirmed if there will be multiple ladies on a single path like Erynn & Alexis or Layla & Elena. I mean i know Nikki & Cara don't have one & even if dev wanted to he can't as their both sisters so.. yeah patreon.
yeah, 1 or none. no multi girl relationships unless Nyx has changed her mind since then.
you will have multiple relationships with the different characters at some point, but you will end up with 1 or none

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
View attachment 991905
Just wondering, do we know or has dev confirmed if there will be multiple ladies on a single path like Erynn & Alexis or Layla & Elena. I mean i know Nikki & Cara don't have one & even if dev wanted to he can't as their both sisters so.. yeah patreon.
you can but the consequences might not be in you favour, its more of a choose 1 girl

Reactions: Endless

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 991905
And never ignore Alexis
otherwise really mysterious things will happen around you :eek:

Jk JK

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Cardinal, she's on a break though, she had a kid. Tlaero, Maim Lain (just Lain now, was a modder for a while now branching out into making games). Yeda Games (dev of Shattered).
Ahh, good ol Tlaero how could i forget about her. Had some nice conversations with her in the past on the sharks lagoon board. Her Keely games were so hot back then, what i am talking about, all her games are good.
Cardinals game was promsing but hey, thats live. Yeda Games, her game is a special kind - not my cup of tea. Maim Lain, "only" modding?

Haven't we had this discussion before Nyx? :mad:
With little success, it seems :p

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
"The greatest trick the devil ever managed was to convince everyone she wasn't evil......."
The Devil greatest trick was to convince people he was god. So we kill, torture in the name of religion but are oblivious that instead of praying to god we are praying to the devil.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think she is sent from another universe to create one if not the current best vn
and to tease you with Alexis

so in my Eyes not Evil :ROFLMAO:
nope pure Evil, the way she keeps playing with my heart over Erryn im just waiting for it to be broken :cry:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes