bosp

Jan 3, 2018
LOL, I feel like the opposite is going to happen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering all the wild theories about possible outcomes... I feel it's probably best to resort to filing a stadardized UEOR-1 for each prediction.
So, I would kindly ask all of you to fill the form supplied below.

UEOR.png

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
LOL, I feel like the opposite is going to happen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Completely agree With nyx we are more likely to get more drama and bad news. Desensitise yourself people to avoid getting your heart or dick broken. Wouldn't surprise me if we end up getting erynn a high class prostitute, layla=tori 2.0 just a better
actress and alexis dead.

The-Game-5b.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Always imagine the worst case scenario so you end up feeling better whatever happens
Ahhhh, I see. I see. Truly, the wisdom of a thousand heartbreaks is great.

EDIT: So I got around to finishing my second playthrough, and saw the Andres punching scene this time. I'm super curious what the wedding is going to be replaced with now on that route. Sounds like a lot of work for a deviance that large.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I was expecting some fuckery and mind blown moments... but yo you even hinted at them all knowing each other and I just didn't put the link together lmao. My jaw hit the floor foreal lol
Now comes the part where with every new character, you're just wondering in what way Nyx is going to make them part of the web of ties.

• Red Heart
Reactions: idgt0315

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Oh you're gonna love and hate me after the next release. One more than the other. Maybe...
Excited for what's next apprehensive a bit because of everything going on but excited to see what happens next I kinda wanna kick mc in the nuts and tell him to man up a bit but I can kind of understand, I was the same when I was a teen ran from a lot of issues just didn't get sent anywhere or run away from home <<< Knowing what I know now I want mc to grow a pair but I know all in good time!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok here we go:

NTR = No
Harem = No (you will have multiple relationships with the different characters at some point, but you will end up with 1 or none)
So I’m guessing it’s ok to romance more than 1 simultaneously as long as we end up with 1 or none...or do we have to break up with 1 before starting another?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes