MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So I’m guessing it’s ok to romance more than 1 simultaneously as long as we end up with 1 or none...or do we have to break up with 1 before starting another?
At this time there is no way to officially break it off with anyone, however that may change in update 6 (I don't know right now). You can romance everyone that you have the point totals for but I am sure there will be consequences, no idea how large, as that is the nature of some of the drama we have now...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
At this time there is no way to officially break it off with anyone, however that may change in update 6 (I don't know right now). You can romance everyone that you have the point totals for but I am sure there will be consequences, no idea how large, as that is the nature of some of the drama we have now...
What drama? this is most straight shootin', no messin' game I've ever played.......

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
What drama? this is most straight shootin', no messin' game I've ever played.......
Lol, I mean I happen to agree. The only people in the game I've romanced are Nikki and Alexis. And right now, my head-canon is telling me that the MC is tired of this town, tired of the people. He just wants to go back to Nikki and give her a sweet creampie.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lol, I mean I happen to agree. The only people in the game I've romanced are Nikki and Alexis. And right now, my head-canon is telling me that the MC is tired of this town, tired of the people. He just wants to go back to Nikki and give her a sweet creampie.
I went Lexi and Nikki but I flirted with Layla and Erynn... Obviously nothing has happened with them but that doesn't mean that they didn't think something was going to happen. I have a playthrough where the MC fucks Gabi but only for research purposes. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think I missed that, as who (or what) do you appear?

Zach would fit I guess ;)
If you stay with Zach one night you play video games and encounter an asshole gamer named Mr Friendly. Nyx asked me if it was okay to do that and I thought it was hilarious when she wrote it and gave my approval. I am a grumpy asshole and I love this game so I felt it was an accurate depiction of me (except in real life I am as old as dirt).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you stay with Zach one night you play video games and encounter an asshole gamer named Mr Friendly. Nyx asked me if it was okay to do that and I thought it was hilarious when she wrote it and gave my approval. I am a grumpy asshole and I love this game so I felt it was an accurate depiction of me (except in real life I am as old as dirt).
Huh, I can't remember having the choice to hang with Zach, do you know the prerequisites?

And yes, it sounds like a spot on description ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Huh, I can't remember having the choice to hang with Zach, do you know the prerequisites?

I don't... I just know that the MC can decide to go to the bar and then choose at that point to go to Erynn's, Zach's, or keep drinking which ends with Gabi. For all I know it was taken out of the 5.5 update.

yes I saw that already but my connection is so slow today I had already replied before I saw your post
No worries... I don't even know if it is still in the game now that I think about it.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

with zach depend you can choose after the
you caught Emily with Melissa and then you're in the bar.
where you can also sleep with Gabi then

Reactions: Plaguerave

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't... I just know that the MC can decide to go to the bar and then choose at that point to go to Erynn's, Zach's, or keep drinking which ends with Gabi. For all I know it was taken out of the 5.5 update.

No worries... I don't even know if it is still in the game now that I think about it.
with zach depend you can choose after the
you caught Emily with Melissa and then you're in the bar.
where you can also sleep with Gabi then
I completely missed that, I've wen't to both Erynn and Gabi, gotta check if it's still there (i'm very curious now :) )

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes