OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I don't... I just know that the MC can decide to go to the bar and then choose at that point to go to Erynn's, Zach's, or keep drinking which ends with Gabi. For all I know it was taken out of the 5.5 update.

No worries... I don't even know if it is still in the game now that I think about it.
yes you are still mentioned

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
If you stay with Zach one night you play video games and encounter an asshole gamer named Mr Friendly. Nyx asked me if it was okay to do that and I thought it was hilarious when she wrote it and gave my approval. I am a grumpy asshole and I love this game so I felt it was an accurate depiction of me (except in real life I am as old as dirt).
I was curious about that one

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
At this time there is no way to officially break it off with anyone, however that may change in update 6 (I don't know right now). You can romance everyone that you have the point totals for but I am sure there will be consequences, no idea how large, as that is the nature of some of the drama we have now...
I ask since this will most likely be the next game I start after finishing Melody. I like to avoid bad endings by trying for a harem/poly-amorous path after having that option is some of the other games I’ve played. Trying to learn my lesson and scout ahead in the forums.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, Nyx was nervous when she first sent it to have me proofread that section... Since I am a mercurial asshole (thermometer to some) she didn't know how I would take it. Needless to say I laughed my ass off. It was funny and perfectly spot on...

Glad to know I am still in the game. :)

I completely missed that, I've wen't to both Erynn and Gabi, gotta check if it's still there (i'm very curious now :) )
I took it..twice! (you know me and my completionist saves). Yes, was nice nod and gave me a chuckle too heh.
yes you are still mentioned
I was curious about that one

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, Nyx was nervous when she first sent it to have me proofread that section... Since I am a mercurial asshole (thermometer to some) she didn't know how I would take it. Needless to say I laughed my ass off. It was funny and perfectly spot on...

Glad to know I am still in the game. :)
It's definitely a neat little easter egg. In my main playthrough, I always choose to see Zack. Seeing my boy in the game brings a tear to my eye :')

• Love

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's definitely a neat little easter egg. In my main playthrough, I always choose to see Zack. Seeing my boy in the game brings a tear to my eye :')
It was really nice of Nyx to put me in her game, even if I am just being used as comic relief... Honestly never expected anyone to add me to a game, at least not in a fun way.

Regardless, I am fairly sure this will be a one time only thing. I am not as photogenic as a certain redheaded pixie... :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I ask since this will most likely be the next game I start after finishing Melody. I like to avoid bad endings by trying for a harem/poly-amorous path after having that option is some of the other games I’ve played. Trying to learn my lesson and scout ahead in the forums.
i wouldn't try to have a harem or poly relationship with these ladies otherwise the consequences could be anywhere from heartbreak to stabbed in the heart (literally)

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
It was really nice of Nyx to put me in her game, even if I am just being used as comic relief... Honestly never expected anyone to add me to a game, at least not in a fun way.

Regardless, I am fairly sure this will be a one time only thing. I am not as photogenic as a certain redheaded pixie... :)
your not photogenic ? but was is with your past as a glamour model

and yes really Nice from her

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Don't sell your self short ;)

Wonder if i complimented you and insulted Ava at the same time.....

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We should make MrFriendly into an entire game. A harem of milfy gingers. The most chill protag in existence.
okay.. one Charakter more .. noted :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That would be great, but no one else would want to play that and I definitely can't afford to pay someone to do it.

Just make it a tall bald dude wearing a muppet costume and you'd be too close for comfort.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes