Volume115

Jun 25, 2017
I get what you mean. She’s not in a great spot of course, but you’re thinking it could be far worse... especially given with some of the context clues sprinkled in.
Exactly. I am not gona lie, that scene raised my pressure and i felt bad for her ;d But after a short analysis it don't look that bad, like it was shown.

I just wanted to add my two cents to this topic, it will maybe help somebody with his analysis ;d

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i can‘t read this anymore

Emily did this wrong and this wrong,she cheated on Andres
The Mc forgives to fast the Mc is this the Mc is That

this is overall a game but Pretty realistic

you don‘t go out in the World and and does one right the Decision after Decision

you not going out and saying only the Truth

Thats how People are everyone Lies everyone make wrong Decisions

and this is one of the Reasons for me while this Game is so damn Good
it feels Realistic

„ There is no Walkthrough for Life and Relationships“

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This scene breaks my heart every time, because I see this all the time IRL ...
But these babes be crazy, they have no soul, no humanity, they just stumble around life beyound saving.
Exactly. I am not gona lie, that scene raised my pressure and i felt bad for her ;d But after a short analysis it don't look that bad, like it was shown.

I just wanted to add my two cents to this topic, it will maybe help somebody with his analysis ;d
Believe me, I tried, I begged, I pleaded, I asked, I shouted, I tried to stop such behaviors.
They are just hooked to being the barby dolls in them parties ... but when their emotions catch up to them ...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Eryn. The way the guy is holding her by the ass without any kind of reaction in her means that in the activity to which physical contact is dedicated in areas let's call them intimate it is something natural and not at all strange. In addition to the type of dress she wears that is very high-class whore rather than stripper (who can dress in the workplace with the clothes of her exhibition). And if something is white and comes in a milk bottle, it is usually milk. Could it be something else? Of course, the good thing about fiction is that it admits of everything. But it has to be a job that I repeat, physical contact is normal.
And because of the conversation on the phone it means that it will get worse

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
So getting rid of the son because he had a streak of rebellion, which she should know was due to because he talked to Eryn, and sending him away is a symptom of being a loving and good mother?
Having sneaky encounters with your ex-lover alone is also about being a good mother?
I think we have very different concepts about what a good mother is then
She didn't get rid of her son. I suspect that she only planned on the MC being with Andres for a short period of time.
Emily meeting with Santi when she knew she shouldn't be doing it may possibly make her a bad wife, not a bad mother.
The Emily / Andres / Santi issues and drama needs to be seen separately from Emily's relationship with the MC.
I'm not happy with some of the things she has done and said, but I still think Emily loves the MC and is trying to be a good mother.

Volume115

Jun 25, 2017
Eryn. The way the guy is holding her by the ass without any kind of reaction in her means that in the activity to which physical contact is dedicated in areas let's call them intimate it is something natural and not at all strange. In addition to the type of dress she wears that is very high-class whore rather than stripper (who can dress in the workplace with the clothes of her exhibition). And if something is white and comes in a milk bottle, it is usually milk. Could it be something else? Of course, the good thing about fiction is that it admits of everything. But it has to be a job that I repeat, physical contact is normal.
And because of the conversation on the phone it means that it will get worse
Probably. But also saying that there wasn't any reaction is only assumption, we just haven't seen any. There was just frame with hand on her ass and that's all. She could ignore it just like you said, but she could also scold that guy after and tell him to never do this again. We will see in next episode.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
So buckle in folks, I just took a shower and that means, you guessed it, shower thoughts.

Today's thesis: Andres is not that great of a guy.

Evidence: Intertwined v0.6

Summary: As I've posted recently, Andres is the 'father' figure I'd have the MC choose over Santi. The reason for that is that despite not being his son by blood, Andres stepped in as the father and raised MC to become the man he is today. Now, we have to step back for a moment and analyze the situation:

What have we learned from this game?
Answer: MC is an unreliable narrator.

Now, what do I mean by this? It's not that he's "lying" to the audience, but rather, we've seen the game establish that his 'version' of events may not entirely accurate / completely skewed. From his perspective, he had that situation as a kid, became a rebellious kid who got in trouble, and had his mom ship him off to his 'dad' to establish some discipline, and get him back on track. Emily doesn't do this if she doesn't love her son - from what we've gathered based on conversation, she didn't 'love' Andres, but she respected him as a father figure for her son, and did what she felt was the right decision in raising him, at the cost of 'losing' him. And what happens? Andres makes no effort to involve his mother in his life, no 'forced' trips or visits to see his mom, nothing of that sort. Instead, we find out that he's been having a year-long relationship that he doesn't divulge to his son until he's proposed, and as we later find out, has been seeing another coworker on the side even right before the wedding. Upon having this revealed, he punches the MC. His actions, from the bitterness that his 'son' had the secret revealed to the punch, all seems completely counter to the character we expected from him, and that's because Andres was showing his true colors. Andres wanted the secret to be that he's MC's father, yet made no effort to tell him the truth, even when he knew he was going back to his mother's. Why keep it a secret? Here's a bit of a leap: What if the reason for his demand about being MC's 'dad' was for him to try and 'one-up' Santi? Essentially, "Oh, sure, Emily loves you still, but guess what? That kid is going to grow up thinking I'm the dad". That's why Andres split once Emily started to see Santi - cheating (physical / emotional / both) or not, it threatened to destroy the fabric of the lie that Andres had established. Sure, we find out he does take his 'father' role seriously at times, he paid for the whole tattoo sleeve after all, but it was all part of the ruse that 'Hey Santi, I'm raising this kid as mine!' The moment that mirage was shattered with MC confronting him about his lineage, Andres realized that the ruse was up, this kid was an adult now and when threatened with another lie being exposed (his marraige to Haley while cheating with coworker), he just reacted instinctly, by breaking the phone (No evidence now!) and then losing his cool and punching MC because Nikki (or Cara) were there and could confirm that to their mother. Frankly, there were a lot of ways that the confrontation with Andres and MC could play out, but I think Nyx wanted to showcase that Andres, and the 'image' of him that we had carried, that father-figure who stepped in and raised a kid that wasn't his, was one that we got due to MC's perception of him, but when thrown into the moment - exposed by his 'son' for cheating - his true colors flaired up, and now that MC knows the 'truth', I'd be curious to see if Andres even cares to mend things with MC in the future, or if he just dips out like he did on Emily when he sensed she wasn't going to do what he wanted (i.e. not see Santi anymore for any reason). This sort of starts to trend into another discussion - has Santi grown as an individual since that time? Does him not reaching out to MC reflect apathy towards his child, or respecting Emily's wishes (when she wanted to keep Andres' secret). All in all, we've seen the MC be unreliable with some childhood memories, so it's easy to say that Andres could have kept him in the dark to his true colors all this time - hell, he had a year-long relationship he didn't disclose, so who knows what other skeletons Andres has that MC was unaware of.

TL;DR: Andres' reputation and perception is twisted by the MC being an unreliable narrator; Nyx has shown with his actual actions that he's a selfish man that cares about his own interests.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
^^ Oh, for what it's worth, it's too early obviously to fully determine if Andres raised MC out of love or out of spite for Santi (and Emily, to an extent), and while Santi certainly got a bad look from prior events, it's not yet clear if Andres forced Emily to keep Santi away from his kid, and Santi respecting the wishes of Emily to not break that promise she made to Andres. Still a lot of drama to unpack, but I think it's clear that there's a lot more to the story than we know at the moment.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The Erynn problem is a tough one, how far do you go?
If it's just a normal hostess job, and she doesn't get fondled as "part of the job", she's being overly dramatic and that was just a big waste of time...
If she's expected to be groped, fondled and even fingered then i can understand her depression.
The guy who grabbed her ass knows her for sometime at least, the "not this again" attitude tells us that.
And he expected her not to leave his side.
Even if her job doesn't include straight up sex, some guys are gonna try for more than that and often they won't be polite or take no gracefully.

The place didn't seem like a full on "gentleman's club" and if she's a hooker she's dressed like a very expensive one.

Step 2 is why? The popular theory was "nudes", but honestly if she submits to being groped, abused and (possibly) risks attempted rape... can't just be titty pictures.

Volume115

Jun 25, 2017
The place didn't seem like a full on "gentleman's club" and if she's a hooker she's dressed like a very expensive one.
I am not sure if place is a good clue, it looks like normal environment asset, used there without a higher purpose.

Step 2 is why? The popular theory was "nudes", but honestly if she submits to being groped, abused and (possibly) risks attempted rape... can't just be titty pictures.
"nudes" theory with Ethan isn't also very convincing for me. In this post:

Wow... Another one. Assumptions...
Nyx was most likely defending Ethan. So if it's nudes, then it's not Ethan.

If she's expected to be groped, fondled and even fingered then i can understand her depression.
It's probably something like this, maybe without fingering. And like you said, she has " not this again " attitude, so it also intensifies her reaction.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I am not sure if place is a good clue, it looks like normal environment asset, used there without a higher purpose.
I'm not thinking about the background scenery or decoration, i'm talking about the way people dress, she was wearing an expensive dress, the grabber was wearing a full suit(and he didn't seem like a security guard).

Plus in the way this game works, there's a 99% chance her workplace is the VIP room of Club Heaven (where we first meet her).

Reactions: ShadowThrone

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
It is interesting that Erynn's flashback is the only one where the MC steals Alexis' first kiss (Lexi's flashback ends when she kisses him on the check).

a "{i}(Heh... I can't believe he just stole my first kiss...){/i}"

Why does Erynn remember this (assuming it actually happened)? Does her feelings for MC go back that far?
She liked him back then, but it was Alexis who got the kiss. She likes him now, but it is Alexis who is having sex with him.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It is interesting that Erynn's flashback is the only one where the MC steals Alexis' first kiss (Lexi's flashback ends when she kisses him on the check).

a "{i}(Heh... I can't believe he just stole my first kiss...){/i}"

Why does Erynn remember this (assuming it actually happened)? Does her feelings for MC go back that far?
She liked him back then, but it was Alexis who got the kiss. She likes him now, but it is Alexis who is having sex with him.
its obvious Erryn liked the MC back then and would of said yes to him, but the MC stopped talking to her so she never got the chance to tell him

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Why does Erryn have a darker skin tone than when she was 16? Same thing with Alexis.

Volume115

Jun 25, 2017
Plus in the way this game works, there's a 99% chance her workplace is the VIP room of Club Heaven (where we first meet her).
Personaly i don't see any connection, when they met she easly talked to MC, and then went to home without anyone to interrupt them. Maybe she has done her job, idk. It was also long time ago IRL, so if there will be any connection, then it will be probably random, without any reason.

And scenery with a full suit and expensive dress works well with Nyx earlier post:
Maybe it's not for them but to distract the other players who'll be looking at her instead of concentrating on the game.
Plenty of possibilities.
Just a hostess and "toy" to watch, but nothing that extreme like hooker.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Personaly i don't see any connection, when they met she easly talked to MC, and then went to home without anyone to interrupt them. Maybe she has done her job, idk. It was also long time ago IRL, so if there will be any connection, then it will be probably random, without any reason.

And scenery with a full suit and expensive dress works well with Nyx earlier post:

Just a hostess and "toy" to watch, but nothing that extreme like hooker.
Who knows, but the game has been operating in this fashion for a while, Alexis mentions she's a bartender>Zach invites you to a bar>Alexis is there.
MC mentions why they don't scold Elena "is she the principals daughter or something?" to Layla of all people.
The Spanish teacher is pretty hot rumour>Later you can boink her.

Honestly to me it makes sense, the fact that this club has a VIP room is highlighted, Erynn was wearing a similar dress, she was talking to the waitress and didn't have any friends with her that day, not a normal club hang out at all.
And yeah if you choose her she ditches work, probably gets scolded off screen because of it.

Nyx shouldn't feel pressured to change because some of us have detected this patern, it's the style of the story and it works with everything being "Intertwined".
At this point if it's some random club on the other side of town it will be a bit meh to me personally.

And yeah that was my point, everyone being well dressed suggests it's not a sex club.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Remember guys? MC first met ERYN at club?? when mc was partying with layla and zach??
I think Eryn works in a club...and some how she is being blackmailed by that club for her nudes?? which may be captured by ethan?? What do you guy's theory? I cant wait to know what happens next...I hope she will share this matter with mc and mc will do something about it....and still now the most satisfactory issue for me that this game is not NTR game...so hopefully there will be nothing wrong and she will come out of this messy situation!

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Remember another thing...ERYN said "only mc can sleep on her bed"...which means probably she is still a virgin??

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes