Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Emily bumped into Santi one day. They started to meet every now and then...discussed the MC. This was long before he was 12. How long this went on for is open to debate, it's not stated.

Emily states (though everything she says is a lie for some) that they decided....due to the promise Andres made her agree to that it would better for the MC to not get confused/extra stuff to deal with/hassle (choose whatever fits best for you) and to not introduce Santi into the MC's life. So at that point, they both were thinking of what was best for the MC and Emily kept her promise while he was still a dependant.

He hardly set sail and wanted nothing to do with us (maybe at first originally yes, and to be fair, most 18yo men would do the same) and emily was good to her word to Andres. Yet, Andres, Mr Perfect Father....punches us twice (known fact depending on route), keeps a relationship from us until the day before we move in (known fact), lies to our face (known fact), probably a cheater (never denied so ok, up for debate) and fails to tell us the truth about himself/Santi and was the reason Emily and him got divorced (he left, his decision remember).

Yeah he put a roof over our head...took on someone elses kid. Props for that yes. Most men wouldn't/couldn't do that. He hardly a stand up guy though now really...is he?
I meant the father-role has set sails at the present time (for Santi), not Santi running away at the time he had a talk with Emily.
And while i think it would have been the best if Emily/Andres/Santi would have talked about the mc together, as u should expect from 3 adults, i do belive Emily.

True, MR.Perfect Father should have a long session with a good psychotherapist, no question there.
Interestingly both time the mc get punched was as he accused him for cheating (very likely true), seems really a sore point for him.

No hardly a stand up guy.
I give him the props for being a father, being there for the mc and as it seems doing a decent job over the past years in that regard, but that is as far as i can sympathize with him. I have no intention to paint him as the good guy, or excuse his flaws, neither his recent behavior.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The only thing i really want from this father-son shenanigans is:
If Santhiago calls the MC "son" i want an "don't call me that" option, blunt like that.
At very best, I might kinda explode on him a lot more for such unwanted claim on me. Well I have a seed donor and yeah I definitely have no need to have him in my life either or ever had much interest in him and if my mother would have tried to force him into my life when I was 12 yo I would have been pretty pissed off at her for that. Only thing I have ever wanted to know about seed donor is if there were any inherited diseases in his family. Further I have no obligations or any rights to that random stranger for me.

Reactions: fcati78 and LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm just going to say that if every one of the characters did have mature conversations about everything the game would have been completed by now. The whole game is about the drama of how "Intertwined" the characters are in each other's lives - all the secrets, the lies, the intrigue, etc. This is a soap opera in game form... There are so many loose threads that it makes no sense for people to freak out as much as they have been... It would be one thing if Nyx was telling us the game was ending soon (she hasn't and it is not)... I could see some of the craziness making sense at that point (some of it, because other parts of it are too batshit to ever make sense).

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
A thought before I nod off for the night. Taking a page from yxplayer90, rather than who would you choose between Andres and Santi... with the way the story is going, better question might be "who would you choose Emily or Santi? And why"

Honestly kind of curious to see what people's responses considering they both got shit on a lot in reactions to episode 6.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm just going to say that if every one of the characters did have mature conversations about everything the game would have been completed by now. The whole game is about the drama of how "Intertwined" the characters are in each other's lives - all the secrets, the lies, the intrigue, etc. This is a soap opera in game form... There are so many loose threads that it makes no sense for people to freak out as much as they have been... It would be one thing if Nyx was telling us the game was ending soon (she hasn't and it is not)... I could see some of the craziness making sense at that point (some of it, because other parts of it are too batshit to ever make sense).
Tsk, don't come in here with your logic and making sense and stuff.......

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
A thought before I nod off for the night. Taking a page from yxplayer90, rather than who would you choose between Andres and Santi... with the way the story is going, better question might be "who would you choose Emily or Santi? And why"

Honestly kind of curious to see what people's responses considering they both got shit on a lot in reactions to episode 6.
I like Emily a lot and would most likely choose her but I don't think we know enough about Santi yet (other then that he ignores his wifes needs ;) ) to make an informed decision.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I like Emily a lot and would most likely choose her but I don't think we know enough about Santi yet (other then that he ignores his wifes needs ;) ) to make an informed decision.
Should be an interesting meeting if mc has an affair with Gabi, i really hope for more Gabi...i totally wouldn't make a short clip with the phone while doing her and if Santi calls mc son, send him said clip with the lines happy father's day :whistle:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Lol is that a serious question, always Emily out of those two, whether she was perfect or not she tried to be there for mc and also now even when has to talk about some things that are not easy for her she still does. Even if due to some plot armor she at the moment might not sound like best parent ever, there is not much doubt she cares for MC and always has.

(Yeah talking that one week of puberty without reason given in game now after the change and fact she did not have the time to find out what happened between Erryn and MC at that time. If my daughter changed her behavior that much at that age in a day and avoided someone I knew she cared about a lot then privacy be damned, but I would want to know what happened, especially if came home with bruises as well. Then again if she had handled it then there would be no game, just like there would no drama on the Alexis path if there was not that claim from Erryn on MC to Alexis and Alexis for some reason accepts that claim as well.) As someone else used the analogy of the short towel, to make some people not look too bad, does not always help the perception with others and fact Nyx is withholding some info for her purposes also does not help with that sometimes. :)

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Man, what emotional discussions :D
my 2 cents: All adults involved are far from perfect, although it is kind of apparent that the "present" Emily is far more likeable than the "present" Andres. It is pretty clear who we, as players, should sympathize with and that can be kind of a problem, when there is a dissonance between the author's view and our view.
Imo Andres was actually a pretty decent guy (and father) until it was revealed that he is cheating on his fiance, while "past" Emily did a lot of questionable things (marrying a guy she didn't love, giving away her son), yet we are kind of forced to like Emily and dislike Andres.
Personally, I don't think that's too bad. Such a drama heavy game is bound to have moments where you disagree with character's motivations and actions or want to slap them for their stupidity, but as long as it's tolerable it's part of the charme.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Should be an interesting meeting if mc has an affair with Gabi, i really hope for more Gabi...i totally wouldn't make a short clip with the phone while doing her and if Santi calls mc son, send him said clip with the lines happy father's day :whistle:
I could imagine Santi introducing MC to Gabi :

MC : 1612202422947.png

Gabi : 1612202422947.png

MC : 1612202422947.png

Gabi : 1612202422947.png

Santi : 1612202422947.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would you feel guilty for fucking Gabi beyond the fact she is a married woman and keeping in mind she made marriage vows to Santi and you have no obligations to him? Remember he is just a stranger for you that you happen to share DNA with (that your mother might feel she still has a relation with him and feelings for him is in the end also her business and you have no obligation to agree with her on that), well at least if Gabi gets a kid there is a good chance quite a part of 50% of that kids DNA is his in the end anyway instead of all that 50%.

Now depending on fact if your MC might be under the impression he is in a relation with Nikki, Lexi, Layla or Cara he may well feel guilty and rightfully to them, but to Santi, nah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8 and LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Would you feel guilty for fucking Gabi beyond the fact she is a married woman and keeping in mind she made marriage vows to Santi and you have no obligations to him? Remember he is just a stranger for you that you happen to share DNA with (that your mother might feel she still has a relation with him and feelings for him is in the end also her business and you have no obligation to agree with her on that), well at least if Gabi gets a kid there is a good chance quite a part of 50% of that kids DNA is his in the end anyway instead of all that 50%.

Now depending on fact if your MC might be under the impression he is in a relation with Nikki, Lexi, Layla or Cara he may well feel guilty and rightfully to them, but to Santi, nah.
Well in real life i wouldn't do that. I may be poisnius person but i have this rule of my own : Never take what's taken. If something like that happen, idk, that never happend to me in real life cause i do try to get info about girl that i'm interested from different peoples. Maybe i would feel guilty. That aproach had saved my ass more than once.

However in this game MC got drunk, Gabi also, clearly they didn't knew what they're doing, its not much of excuse but i think we can agree on their behalf that it wasn't intentional. MC as a young person clearly didn't feel guilty but instead move along while Gabi probably felt guilty as adault.

Your q is realy a good one and there's no right answer here. What ever answer i give in some point it will be wrong.

Reactions: LSC82 and DA22
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes