DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Didn't think I would post here for a while...

I'm not Emily's fan at all, but.
Imho, 99% of the hate Emily receives here is because people immerse themselves with Andres. Emily/Andres/Santhiago is this painfully realistic cliche that hit too close to home for a lot of people. Nyx depicted that cliche perfectly.
But the thing is, it was Andres' fuck up to put himself in that situation to begin with. He was either too hormonal as a teenager, or had(has) a shitton of self-esteem issues, so he is prone to self-destructing behavior. I mean come on, marrying an uhm... open-minded girl who just had some other guys baby and who doesn't seem to care about you that much - what could POSSIBLY go wrong, right? Emily didn't hide anything from him.
If you don't like something, you don't give lectures (because who the fuck are you to do that), you politely excuse yourself and go away. He didn't, he chose to stay and play Captain Saveahoe. As far as I'm concerned he can only blame himself for his choices. The lesson here is the classic "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

But getting back to your actual post :D The only "bad" thing that she did to the MC was compromising his happy family by:
m "But once I started meeting up with Santhiago, things became worse."
m "I know I shouldn't have, but we only talked, mostly about you."
m "But Andres thought I was cheating on him and broke the promise I made."

That was a fuck up, if all of that was for the MC then she could have approached it differently, but it wasn't. This situation is poetically flawed and there are no good guys there at all.

"As a mother she is worth nothing" - is WAY out of line, dude. She had arguably failed MC ONCE.
You can see how much thought and love is put into all the characters, why not be a bit more chill and respectful?

Edit: and it was never a fucking incest game omfg stooooop
Yup, someone with less issues and past as as Andres would have not gone into a rage likely over it, but I suspect most men would have been unhappy with her choice and asked her to stop seeing Santi and her keep seeing Santi after that would have led to serious consequences. That does not excuse Andres's later behavior though, nor does it make Emily seeing Santi a smart move or not selfish especially with her knowing how Andres felt about Santi in the first place. :) Now if we find out later that Emily knew Andres was cheating on her at that time it might be different, that would be a whole new can of worms opened up with Emily between a rock and a hard place. :p But unless I fast forwarded over a wrong part while playing 5.5 to get to new content I missed that.

Nobody is perfect though in this game, nor wholly evil with a possible exception of Ethan (Who will likely turn out to be related to MC as well). :p Actually most main people are actually tried to be portrayed as being sympathetic though with issues, maybe even a bit too much sympathetic and good, since that is what makes you wonder about some actions other people did not take or did take sometimes. :)

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I suspect if it is her on the plane then the MC, Lakelyn, Alexis and possibly Layla will accidentally meet at the airport anyway (as it is the easiest way to discover they all know each other).
It doesn't need to be an accident, it's their cousin coming to visit, it would be natural for them to pick her up, it's possible she doesn't even know her way around town...

Also she might have pushed her visit forward because she sensed some sadness in Alexis on their last (off screen)conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
theres an error when you are on the nikki path when you go back to the airport to leave after the fiasco with "dad" it has an error and then cara's route starts over again heres the save
i used a mod and a save from when alexis and erynn were fighting dont know what update that was
Stop using mods. If you have a problem with your game, go complain to the mod author who thinks this is a harem game (though has also put a disclaimer in their post..which you obviously missed).

Is there a walkthrough pdf available for V.06 yet? I know its just out so maybe not.
Link is on first page, any issues let me know.

Ahh cheers AGP, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OutOfAshes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Imho, 99% of the hate Emily receives here is because people immerse themselves with Andres.
Nah, they hate her bcz of how she was portrayed as a young woman and for what she did. She cheated on her BF for no reason whatsoever, got knocked up by the high school douche, and goes out to party and get fucked even tho she knew she was pregnant. If she was single or Andres was an abusive asshole, nobody would hate her for being young, moving on and living her life, but she was presented as a carefree slut, and presentation is everything in these games if you wanna avoid the negativity.

He was either too hormonal as a teenager, or had(has) a shitton of self-esteem issues, so he is prone to self-destructing behavior. I mean come on, marrying an uhm... open-minded girl who just had some other guys baby and who doesn't seem to care about you that much - what could POSSIBLY go wrong, right?
Agreed with the first part of your statement. Also, there's open-minded women who don't give a rats ass about what others say but give a shit about their men, and there's legit sluts who fuck and party coz life is short, and fuck consequences till they bite them in the ass. In Emily's case, it's the 2nd option.

If you don't like something, you don't give lectures (because who the fuck are you to do that), you politely excuse yourself and go away.
That's the logical thing to do, many WTF moments in this game could've easily been put to rest if ppl would just talk out their problems, but we wouldn't have a plot if they did that.;)

That does not excuse Andres's later behavior though, nor does it make Emily seeing Santi a smart move or not selfish especially with her knowing how Andres felt about Santi in the first place.
IMO, Andres did this 180 by punching the MC so ppl would sympathize with Emily and Nyx would have a reason to send him packing for obvious reasons. When Emily sent the MC to live with him, he could've simply refused her, he's her son, she should deal with his crap or send him to his poppa Santi, but he took care of him put a roof on his head and food on the table, so yeah, reasons. If Andres would've been the stereotypical asshole stepdad, ppl wouldn't criticize Emily for her decisions, but he was a real dad for her son unlike a certain someone.

"As a mother she is worth nothing" - is WAY out of line, dude. She had arguably failed MC ONCE.
Yeah, that's exaggerated. I don't like her younger version, but she's a good mom, and she reached out to the MC, she didn't abandon him... it's not her fault that he was too butthurt to talk to her.

it was never a fucking incest game
Yeah, that shit needs to stop, not every game should be focused on incest, or the MC should make Erynn call him daddy while fucking her and Melissa, and voila! the incest scene.:p But seriously now, it's Julia from BARS 2.0 with this misunderstanding. Nyx should remove all the suggestive hints like peeping at Emily, hugging her from behind (ppl don't hug they moms like that IRL;)) or accepting her offer to go to the beach unless it's important to progress the story.

Last edited:

Illumination

May 4, 2017
Nice renders, story not for me.
Just how powerless does mc need to be for story to keep going ?
Like I can understand that he got beaten up once, but then after that he should have an option to use some tools/weapons to keep on going rather than getting beaten up 3 times and not learning anything.

Other than that, story feels trying to make it too dramatic, like MC just moves from girl to girl, but there's no closures.
Seems like game is trying to be deep and mysterious; for me it's too dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
Agreed with the first part of your statement. Also, there's open-minded women who don't give a rats ass about what others say but give a shit about their men, and there's legit sluts who fuck and party coz life is short, and fuck consequences till they bite them in the ass. In Emily's case, it's the 2nd option.
Yeah, I'm so not going there :D

But like I said, all the salt is because people are putting themselves in Andreses shoes. No amount of mental gymnastics would be enough for me to picture myself as Andres, because I'm adorable and I love myself.

If Andres was the MC - oh yeah, I would lose interest in the game in a heartbeat.

Last edited by a moderator:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm fine with Emily because although flawed she tries her best as a mom, and the role i'm playing is the son.
I wouldn't want a relationship with Young Emily however, everything came out looking like she never cared for her husband of years.

I gotta say it was a nice switcharoo, the Tatooed free spirit who sunbathes topless, wears see-through bikinis, was a bit of shy girl in her younger years.
While the business woman with short hair...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm not Emily's fan at all, but.
Imho, 99% of the hate Emily receives here is because people immerse themselves with Andres. Emily/Andres/Santhiago is this painfully realistic cliche that hit too close to home for a lot of people. Nyx depicted that cliche perfectly.
But the thing is, it was Andres' fuck up to put himself in that situation to begin with. He was either too hormonal as a teenager, or had(has) a shitton of self-esteem issues, so he is prone to self-destructing behavior. I mean come on, marrying an uhm... open-minded girl who just had some other guys baby and who doesn't seem to care about you that much - what could POSSIBLY go wrong, right? Emily didn't hide anything from him.
If you don't like something, you don't give lectures (because who the fuck are you to do that), you politely excuse yourself and go away. He didn't, he chose to stay and play Captain Saveahoe. As far as I'm concerned he can only blame himself for his choices. The lesson here is the classic "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

But getting back to your actual post :D The only "bad" thing that she did to the MC was compromising his happy family by:
m "But once I started meeting up with Santhiago, things became worse."
m "I know I shouldn't have, but we only talked, mostly about you."
m "But Andres thought I was cheating on him and broke the promise I made."

That was a fuck up, if all of that was for the MC then she could have approached it differently, but it wasn't. This situation is poetically flawed and there are no good guys there at all.

You can see how much thought and love is put into all the characters, why not be a bit more chill and respectful?

Edit: and it was never a fucking incest game omfg stooooop
True all 3 of them are equal at fault here, well i don't count Santi as a parent at all, so there's that.
Andres pretty much got what he asked for as he married the ''open-minded girl who just had some other guys baby and who doesn't seem to care about you that much'' as u put it nicely, really what did u expect would happen, so i really have no pity for his situation.

Emily is not a bad character, she didn't do anything bad, she isn't even a especialy bad mother (well if u exclude, that she send her pubertal son, which was in a rebellious phase for a few weeks, to Andres, which she apparently doesn't acknowledgeas a father...), i simply dislike her on a personal lvl.

Like in the pool scene where she was ''don't call him dad, don't call him... hes not ur father''. I mean duh, he raised him, u gave Andres ur son for the last 5 years, please do tell, who is the father in ur mind ?...if the name of the sperm donator comes up here i will give her a smack on the head.

Or as she shifts the blame for not telling the the truth about Andres not being the bio dad, completly on him.

Meeting Santi behind Andres back to discuss about mc, without involving him in this decision.

Personaly i would say, Andres is/was a better parental figure as Emily, the different imo is
-Andres get's a lot of flak on-screen, while him raising the mc (like taking care of a rebellious teenager, which gave him shit about cheating, the sole responsibility of ruining the mirrage, as well ruining mc's happy family life) is all off-screen and only shortly mentiond. Yet he apparently did a decent job at it, his relationship with the mc seems to be relative decent (although clearly not the best) in the flashback.

-Emily on the other hand, get's all the hugs and understanding of the MC, as well as be easily forgiven for her faults.
While the bad things like abonding him (yes sounds a bit too harsh) are only shown shortly and are at best a side note of that scene.

Imo at least the Mc seems to be very biased towards Emily, while being very judgmental and unforgiving towards Andres.
Did he ever entertain thoughts like:

- Well Andres was there for my mother while she needed it most, while the sperm donator run away. (how many would have done the same?)

-He may be not my bio father, but he raised and trated me as his son, even when my mother send me away (maybe i should be little bit grateful)

-Maybe he didn't want to tell the truth about him not the bio dad because he feard to destroy the father/son relationship (and why does it even matter if he is the bio dad or not, he was the only father i ever had)

-I gave him shit and blamed him for everything for 5 years (maybe i owe him a apology).

I really don't want to put Andres on a pedestal, he has more than enough flaws, same goes for Emily, no one here get's the parent of the year award, that much is certain.

Last edited:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
- Emily on the other hand, get's all the hugs and understanding of the MC, as well as be easily forgiven for her faults.

- Imo at least the Mc seems to be very biased towards Emily, while being very judgmental and unforgiving towards Andres.
Did he ever entertain thoughts like:

- Well Andres was there for my mother while she needed it most, while the sperm donator run away. (how many would have done the same?)
I'll react to those 3 for now.

- Easily forgiven? MC didn't forgive her for up to 5 years. He didn't visit, didn't want to speak to her on the phone... Why didn't want Andres for her to come visit? Was he hiding something? Telling MC stuff? Who knows...

- Unforgiving towards Andres? Here's an example: Andres didn't tell MC he was in relationship for about a year. MC forgave him the very next day. (that's a little shorter than 5 years, I can be wrong though)

- Did the "sperm donator" run away? Do you know that for certain? Do you already know everything that happened?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

- Easily forgiven? MC didn't forgive her for up to 5 years. He didn't visit, didn't want to speak to her on the phone... Why didn't want Andres for her to come visit? Was he hiding something? Telling MC stuff? Who knows...

- Unforgiving towards Andres? Here's an example: Andres didn't tell MC he was in relationship for about a year. MC forgave him the very next day. (that's a little shorter than 5 years, I can be wrong though)

- Did the "sperm donator" run away? Do you know that for certain? Do you already know everything that happened?
I love your replies Nyx :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Did the sperm donator run away ?
I don't know, neither do i know ur plans, but does it matter ?
He was not the father for the mc, at least for me that would be all that matters. That doesn't mean u can't try to learn anout him, maybe have a friendly relationship (personaly i wouldn't care), but the father role has set sails long ago, at least thats how i see it.

I mean is it the MC's buisness if or with whom his father has a relationship ? Thought it would be nice to know a bit sooner if u move in with ur new family.

True, i did mean in the present time, the mc seems to be more easily forgive Emily than Andres and as i don't know ur plans i may be wrong and the mc wants to have a talk with Andres, speak about everything what has happend, give him hugs & kisses on the check (no i really don't want see that), but alas i can only speak about the current state of the game and the impression i got.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
He was not the father for the mc, at least for me that would be all that matters. That doesn't mean u can't try to learn anout him, maybe have a friendly relationship (personaly i wouldn't care), but the father role has set sails long ago, at least thats how i see it.

I mean is it the MC's buisness if or with whom his father has a relationship ? Thought it would be nice to know a bit sooner if u move in with ur new family.

True, i did mean in the present time, the mc seems to be more easily forgive Emily than Andres and as i don't know ur plans i may be wrong and the mc wants to have a talk with Andres, speak about everything what has happend, give him hugs & kisses on the check (no i really don't want see that), but alas i can only speak about the current state of the game and the impression i got.
Again, I could react to all three of them. But if that's how you see things, so be it. Let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Emily bumped into Santi one day. They started to meet every now and then...discussed the MC. This was long before he was 12. How long this went on for is open to debate, it's not stated.

Emily states (though everything she says is a lie for some) that they decided....due to the promise Andres made her agree to that it would better for the MC to not get confused/extra stuff to deal with/hassle (choose whatever fits best for you) and to not introduce Santi into the MC's life. So at that point, they both were thinking of what was best for the MC and Emily kept her promise while he was still a dependant.

He hardly set sail and wanted nothing to do with us (maybe at first originally yes, and to be fair, most 18yo men would do the same) and emily was good to her word to Andres. Yet, Andres, Mr Perfect Father....punches us twice (known fact depending on route), keeps a relationship from us until the day before we move in (known fact), lies to our face (known fact), probably a cheater (never denied so ok, up for debate) and fails to tell us the truth about himself/Santi and was the reason Emily and him got divorced (he left, his decision remember).

Yeah he put a roof over our head...took on someone elses kid. Props for that yes. Most men wouldn't/couldn't do that. He hardly a stand up guy though now really...is he?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes