ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I'm afraid this will be bait, you do her on the plane, walk out laughing together then Layla+Alexis are waiting to pick her up at the airport lol.
I suspect if it is her on the plane then the MC, Lakelyn, Alexis and possibly Layla will accidentally meet at the airport anyway (as it is the easiest way to discover they all know each other).

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I suspect if it is her on the plane then the MC, Lakelyn, Alexis and possibly Layla will accidentally meet at the airport anyway (as it is the easiest way to discover they all know each other).
It could be her, lets say 90%. Although it could be also Rachel, y'know stuardess that apears in episode 1 and you have some other encounters with her. It would make sense for her to return to her old job so seeing her on the plane wouldn't be strange.

Reactions: ShadowThrone

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
It could be her, lets say 90%. Although it could be also Rachel, y'know stuardess that apears in episode 1 and you have some other encounters with her. It would make sense for her to return to her old job so seeing her on the plane wouldn't be strange.
The MC's greeting seems to be too friendly for it to be Rachel, considering what she did at Emily's restaurant.

On a different point, I was thinking about the conversation Emily had with MC when he asked "Why did you actually break up?"
He should have then asked something like if she was still in contact with Santi or when the last time she saw him was.

Maybe he should have asked :

Do you know if Santi is married.
Yes he is.
His wife's name wouldn't happen to be Gabi would it?
Yes, why?
Well .. um .. :devilish:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The MC's greeting seems to be too friendly for it to be Rachel, considering what she did at Emily's restaurant.

On a different point, I was thinking about the conversation Emily had with MC when he asked "Why did you actually break up?"
He should have then asked something like if she was still in contact with Santi or when the last time she saw him was.

Maybe he should have asked :

Do you know if Santi is married.
Yes he is.
His wife's name wouldn't happen to be Gabi would it?
Yes, why?
Well .. um .. :devilish:
Well MC was friendly to Rachel and even more if that's what player chose.

Oh i could imagine that conversation. MC went drunk, stumbles upon Gabi, you know the rest. Later on after discovery that Andress isn't his dad he sits with Emily and asks about Santi :

MC : Is he married

Emily : Yes

MC : Who's his wife

Emily : Aw some Spanish teacher Gabriel

MC : Hugs mom and tells her : It all started with ... :LOL:

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
The good part of knowing but English and Spanish is that I can spot some of the grammatical errors the protagonist makes and make fun of him.
Yeah, I make fun of the fictional character I control in the game.

Still, if the dev is reading me, I have to say that it's pretty good, I don't know if you're using Google Translate or not but it's quite impressive compared to other "Spanish-speaking" characters you see in media (Looking at you, Gus Fring) (and half the "mexican" characters from those shows)

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Wow, didn't expect and update so soon. Very nice though, I'm looking forward to where the story goes next.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
theres an error when you are on the nikki path when you go back to the airport to leave after the fiasco with "dad" it has an error and then cara's route starts over again heres the save

jakers1234

Feb 1, 2021
I really hope nothing extremely nefarious is being forced on Erryn. It is already breaking my heart to see such a loveable character seemingly being defiled and torn apart from within...dev why sacrifice a character so close to the MC like that? Clearly it will have a major impact on the readers if she is being forced on a path not of her choice without any way for the MC to find a way for retribution in her seemingly clandestine predicament. On another it was simpler to look past the mother's lesbian and whore-like lifestyle(not really, but if I had to choose)..then it is to see any character be forced into a role not of their choice for whatever reason.

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
theres an error when you are on the nikki path when you go back to the airport to leave after the fiasco with "dad" it has an error and then cara's route starts over again heres the save
did you use a mod?
or old saves ?

only saves from 0.5.5 working ..

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
Didn't think I would post here for a while...

Please, I need the option to abandon Emily. It feels like an obligation of the game to stick with Emily and forgive her. As a mother she is worth nothing. Give us that option, please
I'm not Emily's fan at all, but.
Imho, 99% of the hate Emily receives here is because people immerse themselves with Andres. Emily/Andres/Santhiago is this painfully realistic cliche that hit too close to home for a lot of people. Nyx depicted that cliche perfectly.
But the thing is, it was Andres' fuck up to put himself in that situation to begin with. He was either too hormonal as a teenager, or had(has) a shitton of self-esteem issues, so he is prone to self-destructing behavior. I mean come on, marrying an uhm... open-minded girl who just had some other guys baby and who doesn't seem to care about you that much - what could POSSIBLY go wrong, right? Emily didn't hide anything from him.
If you don't like something, you don't give lectures (because who the fuck are you to do that), you politely excuse yourself and go away. He didn't, he chose to stay and play Captain Saveahoe. As far as I'm concerned he can only blame himself for his choices. The lesson here is the classic "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

But getting back to your actual post :D The only "bad" thing that she did to the MC was compromising his happy family by:
m "But once I started meeting up with Santhiago, things became worse."
m "I know I shouldn't have, but we only talked, mostly about you."
m "But Andres thought I was cheating on him and broke the promise I made."

That was a fuck up, if all of that was for the MC then she could have approached it differently, but it wasn't. This situation is poetically flawed and there are no good guys there at all.

"As a mother she is worth nothing" - is WAY out of line, dude. She had arguably failed MC ONCE.
You can see how much thought and love is put into all the characters, why not be a bit more chill and respectful?

Edit: and it was never a fucking incest game omfg stooooop

jakers1234

Feb 1, 2021
Honestly having the Mother there as a none romanceable character but with selective choices of approach is seemingly cruel...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Honestly having the Mother there as a none romanceable character but with selective choices of approach is seemingly cruel...
Do you like it or not it was. And there is still no clear answer about future of Emily, so you can go and fuck yourself and take your bullshit with you. Please.

NyxValeria said:
Incest: Let's just wait and see where the story takes us.. No spoilers here.
Guys, please, less talking about it, higher chances for something to happen.
Are you aware of patreon's (and those behind it) crusade against every evil on the wide Net.
They particularly have a pick on that kink which name starts with"inc"....
As the dev has said - lets wait and see how the story unfolds - the game is great either way, no need to push for any kink, especially those patreon-non-friendly.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes