Sep 8, 2020
Wel
Well whom am I to forced the developer
It's are just my comments and my opinion

And about the virgin
Wtf virgin tag is doing on the game if there are no virgin girls in the game
It is not like mod ask NYX I'm going to add a virgin tag to ur game
NYX ok u can do whatever u wan
(And I'm sorry if my comments harts someone I'm a peaceful person )
Spoiler Alert: Cara gives her virginity to the MC on her path.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well a harem style ending has been denied by the dev for sure and with how game is going until now it seems to me throuples are not something the devs wants either (that Nikki/Cara choice is a good indicator), but I do not remember her saying that they were out for sure, but I can easily misremember that or missed it. So yeah unless you stay away completely from other girls as the one you want to end up with you will leave a lot of other girls behind sad and/or angry.

Due to plot armor I am not sure if it will be impossible to end up with any other girl as Erryn without leaving her a mess. I know it was needed for the drama on Alexis path to have Erryn have deep almost stalkerish feelings and romantic claims on MC, but it does make it hard to see a way to a happy ending with another girl where Erryn ends up happy as well, while also making it hard at least for me at the moment to really think Erryn would be a good ending for my MC. Even with some other issues like the Ethan relationship she had and the current mess she likely is in due to her role as the tragic heroine. :)
throuple's would be wishful thinking depending on the girls, since both Lexi and Erynn both said out loud they are NOT sharing mc with anyone.

Reactions: MV_1999

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
throuple's would be wishful thinking depending on the girls, since both Lexi and Erynn both said out loud they are NOT sharing mc with anyone.
I agree with you. I think Nyx could have made her work somewhat easier if she would have put them in, but nothing points in that direction. It all points rather in the opposite direction with how game was setup and what happens in game. I am not going to hold my breath waiting for them in game for sure.

Reactions: MV_1999

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
And now we have yet another conundrum.

So far Erryn has not expressed anything but friendly love for MC and she hasn't shown any interest in pursuing any kind of romantic relationship, not to mention sex.
The only thing we know - she went apeshit crazy over Lexi having sex with MC.

Neither Lexi nor Erryn mentioned anything about sharing or not sharing.

As far as I remember Lexi said she had sex with him because she likes him and Erryns argument was "you know what he means to me." and that's all.

So how did you come to this conclusion?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
A comment on Eryn. Our dear dev wants to introduce us to a girl that due to a misunderstanding we hate when we were very young, and that now, due to some bad decision of her own or someone else's, is trapped in some murky matter and who needs the help of the MC. All the action aims to seek our complicity and need for help with someone dear and unhappy. And surely she will get many of us to help her, but as friends, I think. If the path of helping Eryn does not close the possibilities with the person we really want as a girlfriend. Because surely, at least I, I can have Eryn as a friend once I know what she's up to, but I highly doubt that I want her as a girlfriend. Any of the most possible options of what it is dedicated to, I repeat for me,leave her out like possible Li . If there is the option of friendship without reaching anything else, I will follow it because history guides us towards it. But as I have already said, as long as the other paths are not closed to me due to it. In my case Alexis

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
MAYBE layla and elena but even that is dubious at best.....
Elena seems like the most "experimental" of the girls.

I still don't think it will be a throuple, but maybe a scene with the 2 of them while in a relationship with one of them.
And now we have yet another conundrum.

So far Erryn has not expressed anything but friendly love for MC and she hasn't shown any interest in pursuing any kind of romantic relationship, not to mention sex.
The only thing we know - she went apeshit crazy over Lexi having sex with MC.

Neither Lexi nor Erryn mentioned anything about sharing or not sharing.

As far as I remember Lexi said she had sex with him because she likes him and Erryns argument was "you know what he means to me." and that's all.

So how did you come to this conclusion?
If you stick by her apartment long enough, she makes a joke about marrying the MC, has thought bubbles about how hot he got after 5 years, has jealous thoughts about Nikki/Cara, says she never actually gave the response to the "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" question, she likes if you peek at her tits... and says all manner of crazy shit (to a sleeping MC) if you sleep in her bed.

Unless you been avoiding her as much as possible she's very much into the MC.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i had to lie to Layla about Alexis on all my playthroughs because i dont want her to fail the Spanish test
I went for the truth initially, but had to backtrack, it just backfires in spetacular fashion.
Let's see if we can tell Layla everything in a more calm manner and less angry venting...

Last edited:

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I went for the truth initially, but had to backtrack, it just backfires in spetacular fashion.
Let's if next we can tell Layla everything in a more calm manner and less angry venting...
I have a sinking feeling it's gonna blow up regardless at this point. That's why I have my "never touched Alexis" save going in step with my "I didn't know you were sisters?" save. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MV_1999 and LSC82

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
If you stick by her apartment long enough, she makes joke about marrying the MC, has thought bubbles about how hot he got after 5 years, has jealous thoughts about Nikki/Cara, says she never actually gave the response to the "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" question, she likes if you peek at her tits... and says all manner of crazy shit (to a sleeping MC) if you sleep in her bed.

Unless you been avoiding her as much as possible she's very much into the MC.
After going apeshit crazy on Lexi for sleeping with MC - we know she is jealous as hell so we can assume there are some conflicting feelings in play.

Having some short thoughts hinting at liking the MC as more than a friend is a completely different thing from her actual demeanor towards MC - she is friend-zoning him and is completely emotionally unavailable.

Melissa/pool talk - she does not want to discuss anything that could open her emotionally to MC.

Erryn/apartment - besides some pillow talk while MC is asleep (which we cannot decipher yet because we don't know anything about what's really going on in her life) she is keeping a front of an old asexual friend and nothing more.

There is no flirting or showing any other kind of affection that could open her to MC.

Now how should MC actually know she is into him?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Re; airplane passenger

For "thinking faces" of little faith...

View attachment 1013394 View attachment 1013396
See, I thought Lexi on the plane at the opening of the game would've been her returning from Lakeyn's birthday. I forget how long MC was living at Haley's place before he had to come back, but that timeline feels about right to me.

But also, in this same scene, Lakeyn says she'll visit Lexi when she has free time. And considering MC's casual, drama free response to the mysterious airplane person, I think its far more likely to be Lakeyn going to visit Lexi and the fam, than it is to be Lexi (or Nikki/Cara/Andres/DramaHook#69).

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
See, I thought Lexi on the plane at the opening of the game would've been her returning from Lakeyn's birthday. I forget how long MC was living at Haley's place before he had to come back, but that timeline feels about right to me.

But also, in this same scene, Lakeyn says she'll visit Lexi when she has free time. And considering MC's casual, drama free response to the mysterious airplane person, I think its far more likely to be Lakeyn going to visit Lexi and the fam, than it is to be Lexi (or Nikki/Cara/Andres/DramaHook#69).
Huh, I admit I might have missed the correct timeline.
I kinda remember that in that short dialogue between Lexi and Lakeyin they were talking about Lexi visiting again and not the other way around (at least in version 0.5) but... considering the new 0.6 up, it might be possible some things were changed in that dialogue too or my brain just farted.

Apology to everyone if it was actually my brainfart.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes