LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah I actually think Nyx is doing a great job. Just the fact she wanted to add so much drama on so many paths does add to some characters getting a bit more unlikable or dubious as possibly was her intention. Like the fact that Erryn has still such strong feelings for MC and claimed him against Alexis is needed for the drama in that Alexis line, but it also makes Erryn seem a bit overbearing and lacking some common sense at best from a neutral perspective. :p
I don't think she was that unreasonable, she doesn't get mad at the MC for fucking around, while she is jealous(her thought bubbles are crazy) she understands she has no objective claim.
She gets mad at Alexis for being a bad friend (correct or not, for the second time in her mind).
And well... she did backstab her, lied about the concert and otherwise witheld plenty of information... all this while having conversations with Erynn about how much she is looking forward to seeing him again.

She asks the MC to leave because she wants to have a crying session alone, but isn't mad at him directly and isonerates him to her mom.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think she was that unreasonable, she doesn't get mad at the MC for fucking around, while she is jealous(her thought bubbles are crazy) she understands she has no objective claim.
She gets mad at Alexis for being a bad friend (correct or not, for the second time in her mind).
And well... she did backstab her, lied about the concert and otherwise witheld plenty of information... all this while having conversations with Erynn about how much she is looking forward to seeing him again.

She asks the MC to leave because she wants to have a crying session alone, but isn't mad at him directly and isonerates him to her mom.
It is likely better to let that subject rest to later updates and possibly more rewrites. My point was not so much how good or how bad Erryn was but more that the amount of drama lines and fact that besides possibly Ethan, all characters in the game have their good and sympathetic sides and tend to be portrayed as being there for each other, does not reflect positive on the choices of one or two characters in the game. Possibly a bit more as Nyx intended.

Like with shortening time before sending MC away does put Erryn in a better light, it does opposite for Emily without some more explanation. :p

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I actually think Nyx is doing a great job. Just the fact she wanted to add so much drama on so many paths does add to some characters getting a bit more unlikable or dubious as possibly was her intention. Like the fact that Erryn has still such strong feelings for MC and claimed him against Alexis is needed for the drama in that Alexis line, but it also makes Erryn seem a bit overbearing and lacking some common sense at best from a neutral perspective. :p

Regarding my theories, that is what is directly shown in game, so I consider that canon for the past s of now unless it gets changed. Now how that relates to current situation still remains to be seen, but the fact those have been delayed on purpose for story telling purposes automatically will lead to speculations, where some will want to go most positive, others most negative and others inbetween.

Same as that Nyx wrote that scene with ass touching of Erryn for her reasons and implying some possibilities with that on purpose. Now how serious those are I do not know, but I also do not believe it was by accident or is not somewhat indicative of the shit she is in.
Heh, almost like all the relations in this story are intertwined... Nyx did a great job with this VN and that's probably the main reason so many people are posting strongly opinionated comments here.

Creating ruckus and mayhem (drama) on many paths is easy but keeping everything in check so it does not burn the house down is very tricky and delicate. Requires a lot of "sleeping on it" and going back to check things again and again.

I think Nyx got what it takes to get everything right.

Reactions: MV_1999 and DA22

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Like with shortening time before sending MC away does put Erryn in a better light, it does opposite for Emily without some more explanation. :p
That's very true, it killed the "she never tried speaking to him in "x" months", but gave life to "his mom gave up on him after 1 tough week?".

Short blanket situation lol.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's very true, it killed the "she never tried speaking to him in "x" months", but gave life to "his mom gave up on him after 1 tough week?".

Short blanket situation lol.
Exactly and we have got quite a few of those in the game and quite a few are unavoidable or very hard to avoid for Nyx I suspect how she set up the story. So she will have to make her choices for those that feel best to her, however that in the end impacts on the characters for each of us.

Reactions: LSC82

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm about 1/2 way through the game (roughly after drunken train ride) and I'm going to do my best to be team Layla, so far she's just the best IMO. I dont get the jumping back with Erryn vibe.... Personally I want nothing to do with the bullying bitch, but I'm hoping to have my mind changed...

• Angry
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
I'm about 1/2 way through the game (roughly after drunken train ride) and I'm going to do my best to be team Layla, so far she's just the best IMO. I dont get the jumping back with Erryn vibe.... Personally I want nothing to do with the bullying bitch, but I'm hoping to have my mind changed...
Should probably go 2/2 through the game first :4Head:

Reactions: LSC82

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Hmmm. Doing some more running through on this game after awhile of not playing and then catching up on the latest update. Without the harem tag and after the pizza lunch, I can already tell my choices have landed me in a complete shit show.

Anyway, I find myself looking through the love interests and potential love interests.

Layla is by far one of the most attractive in my opinion. This is not just in her appearance, but the clothing they have her in. Placed next to her friend and sibling, she definitely comes out on top.

Melissa is most likely one of my top three at this point. The flirting has to turn to something a little more at some point or at least I hope it does. I realize this could make things awkward with Emily and Erryn, but they aren't major concerns to me at this time in that way.

The lack of an incest tag puts Emily out although her previous reactions toward the MC seem strange in retrospect. Nice tits and ass though...

Lakelyn is hot. I do hope she makes a come back appearance.

Alexis is pretty hot and fun. Still, I am left moving toward Layla between the two.

Elena is attractive and fun. Still, not as attractive as Layla and in reality she is the type of girl that gets you into fights and causes chaos.

Brooke is also very attractive. Hopefully, she also returns and gets a little more activity this time around.

Adriana is also in my top three. Yeah. Yeah. I know that is definitely a problematic love interest if it has any possibility. Still, ginger MILF.... Mmmm. Ginger MILF.

Erryn is so off in so many ways. Cute? Yeah. All the fucking baggage with her is killing me and making her very unlikable. I would be hitting the road and avoiding her for the most part in reality. As for the game, I might push for her if the chance is given to see the path. That's saying she doesn't annoy me out of it with her flakiness.

Nikki by far outweighs Cara in the step-sibling option. This is both due to Nikki's personality and storyline, along with Cara looking like a familiar character from a dozen other games. I still don't get several aspects of the romance with either of them in regards to the story and what the MC knows. Nikki is probably coming in at a strong number 4 right now.

Julia is a nice distraction. I don't know if she is a potential love interest. I'm not going to completely push her off, but I'm not entirely drawn to her either.

I am also enjoying the male characters in this. The bartender is super fun and I am also pretty sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MV_1999

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Cannot wait for nyx to throw some flashback sex scenes between erynn and ethan on top of hinting at her getting gangbanged every night at the club so to see this whole thread go into a meltdown. Ok seriously as a erynn lover i would recommend fellow lovers and haters to not fall for nyx manipulative method. If you can't see what she is doing with erynn storyline then you are very naive friend. Her storyline is clearly done to rile up players and incite discussions, debates.

My advice is disconnect from the game and erynn, sit back and while for a few updates to see where the story is going. Pretty sure everyone here have their go to happy game to cool down.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes