Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is about the intricate relationships around people in large circles ...
large family circle, large school circle, large pool of babes lining up to dip into MC joyous throbbing delicate yummy bits.

When anyone is this popular like the MC, who gets babes jumping into his lap left and right, his tense is past tense...
He cannot keep up with the rapid succession in babes and shagging.
He loses perspective easily, kind of like a serial man eater or some womanizer, living one deed at a time.

Then there are the babes that we kjnow so much from IRL that have mostly ass**** lining up to bang them
and treat them like dirt every other day.
This is the case with Eyrinn .. she gets haggled by Ethan,
she loses her bff by getting estranged while Ethan gets his fangs into her, then she is hooked and snaps.

MC already stated his perspective, he was sidelined by Ethan and his circle of happy go lucky no strings attatched babes,
just like Alex, the shag you in the toilet and leave you astray kind of woman.

To Alex credit, she did return and behaved like a lover.
That is what MC needs to do to any of the gurls he shaggs and forgets about.

To me, Alex is the only option. She pivoted from her man eating ways, she really wants MC.

Eyrinn on the other hand, is locked in the former lover now sex traffiker Ethan.
Remember she had a lot of parties and pics and videos of her young careless self, in Ethan”s hands.

Please have a heart: Some gurls are just friendly, while others have expectations.
Eyrin seems the latter kind, so unless she comes clean about her present hurt, she is beyond saving.
Well... the part that Erynn witnessed she deemed worthy of a "yellow card" (think strike 2 Muricans) and not a full expulsion, we the audience know he did worst later, but she doesn't...
With the MC out of the picture they have a lot less reasons to argue(he even, unwittingly, helped by not answering the letters), so for all we know they had a happy relationship for a while... these things are still to be explained.
The current status of their relationship isn't happy or friendly, he bullies and abuses her, again we've yet to know why she takes it, compliantly.
uh how do know they had a happy relationship?
is this somewhere written?

i didn't saw anything like this
Yeah, as has been repeatedly stated, Nyx herself said we don't know what happened during that time.
Read what i wrote again... i'm leaving everything in the realm of possibility.

My point was people are saying "5 year blackmail? That's ridiculous", he has something on her now, we don't know what it is, but it doesn't mean he has been blackmailing her for 5 years, we have no idea when it started or how their relationship was before that...
yeah this is my point
only assuming with the Happy Relationship

and since Ethan was and is Still a Asshole
i can't think there was something Happy :ROFLMAO:
Assholes have a way of faking being nice(for a while) until they get what they want, and then they revert back.
So the period of time between the confession and the MC being sent to Andres has been shortened considerably, a change I haven't noticed when I replayed the game for this update. Anyone knows if there are other notable changes in scenes previous to this update? It's kinda hard to follow things along when facts about the story are changed retroactively, which admittedly is one of the pitfalls of going through a WIP story.
If she will be a prostitute Then the game will be over for many players bcz she was the reason Mc went to his father's she is the reason mc have to leave lexi
And if now she is a prostitute then this game will be just shit
Waste of time
And I don't think NYX is so stupid to make her a prostitute she aslo knows the story is bcz of her
And still she make her a prostitute (even forced by someone to be )
Then also Goodbye to this game

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, as has been repeatedly stated, Nyx herself said we don't know what happened during that time.
That is not completely true as we both know, there are a number of things that are canon in the game as of this moment that very much indicate that Ethan has been a main part of Erryn's life during those 5 years and they were even in a relationsip. Like Erryns remark about stealing Ethan when she accused Lexi. Lexi's remarks about all her fights with Erryn being over Ethan over the years, pics of Erryn and Ethan and fact they went to prom together. A pretty girl like Erryn can get anyone to go with her. She went with Ethan. Each alone might be overlooked, putting it together though, makes it pretty unlikely and unbelievable they were not hanging out together for years, even without the current situation, where he is still in her live possibly due to blackmail or such. Now we may dislike that idea and prefer it was not so, but the game clearly indicates that Ethan was a main part of her life while MC was gone and still is.

(Edit: now we do not know it was at the least a friendly relationship during all those years and there are enough indications that may not be so much the case right now. There are also enough indications though in game that say it was at least the case till the prom event and that something changed after that).

Now maybe Nyx, can write it miraculously that it is believable with above in mind they never had a relation after MC left and she just met Ethan 5 times, but I doubt it very strongly. Now what is unknown is if they were ever sexually involved (it would make sense, but I can see Nyx writing around that believably.)

For her current situation, it looks like she is in worse shit as just being a hostess at a pretty decent club, but she could also be forced by Ethan to scam people and distract them with her looks or such. (Edit: If she did once in her naivety that could well be what Ethan has as blackmail material over her, that she was accomplish to a scam). Also yes it is just an assumption she hates Ethan now, who knows maybe she secretly loves to be used and abused by Ethan as she is and that is the reason she never sought help before. :p That not assuming also works other way and may mean Erryn is way worse as we assume. :p

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This game is about the intricate relationships around people in large circles ...
large family circle, large school circle, large pool of babes lining up to dip into MC joyous throbbing delicate yummy bits.

When anyone is this popular like the MC, who gets babes jumping into his lap left and right, his tense is past tense...
He cannot keep up with the rapid succession in babes and shagging.
He loses perspective easily, kind of like a serial man eater or some womanizer, living one deed at a time.

Then there are the babes that we kjnow so much from IRL that have mostly ass**** lining up to bang them
and treat them like dirt every other day.
This is the case with Eyrinn .. she gets haggled by Ethan,
she loses her bff by getting estranged while Ethan gets his fangs into her, then she is hooked and snaps.

MC already stated his perspective, he was sidelined by Ethan and his circle of happy go lucky no strings attatched babes,
just like Alex, the shag you in the toilet and leave you astray kind of woman.

To Alex credit, she did return and behaved like a lover.
That is what MC needs to do to any of the gurls he shaggs and forgets about.

To me, Alex is the only option. She pivoted from her man eating ways, she really wants MC.

Eyrinn on the other hand, is locked in the former lover now sex traffiker Ethan.
Remember she had a lot of parties and pics and videos of her young careless self, in Ethan”s hands.

Please have a heart: Some gurls are just friendly, while others have expectations.
Eyrin seems the latter kind, so unless she comes clean about her present hurt, she is beyond saving.
well, we will have to agree to disagree regarding erynn ;)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There's a lot of assumptions regarding Erynn, and yeah during her teenage years she dated the school(neighborhood rather) number 1 asshole, but that's very little to give her "the chair" now.
Everything suggests she needs help now and i want to help, even on a Nikki or Layla run, because to me she seems like a nice girl who made some poor decisions, very far from an evil succubus bitch.

Last edited:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
If she will be a prostitute Then the game will be over for many players bcz she was the reason Mc went to his father's she is the reason mc have to leave lexi
And if now she is a prostitute then this game will be just shit
Waste of time
And I don't think NYX is so stupid to make her a prostitute she aslo knows the story is bcz of her
And still she make her a prostitute (even forced by someone to be )
Then also Goodbye to this game
Everyone can have their own opinions on a game, but this attitude bothers me enormously, it's a sneaky attempt to force the author's hand, a real blackmail, unfortunately the authors often fall for it, I hope that sooner or later they start to answer "if you think so you can not even play, goodbye".
You are making a judgment on a simple hypothesis, so without knowing if it will happen or not, but not only that, even if it turns out that erynn was, or is, a prostitute, wouldn't it be worth listening to the whole story? What does it mean it's MC's childhood love? So all the girls who have been somebody's childhood love can't prostitute themselves? If it were true, prostitution would not exist.
Or maybe you're just afraid that NYX will show some Erynn sex scenes with other people? Little spoiler, erynn was engaged to ethann, if she doesn't turn out he's gay, I'd say she filled every hole well, or do you think the girls in this game are all virgins? Perhaps the MC's mother is also a virgin, I would say that the MC is a child of the holy spirit.
I am always struck by how scandalized people are in front of such things, but no one talks about games where fathers fuck son, brothers fuck sisters, mothers are raped by their children during the night. It's amazing how people understand that "it's just a game" in the face of these things, but they can't when it comes to seeing a female character having sex with someone other than MC.
Oh yeah, just to clarify, I don't have any particular fetishes, NTRs or anything like that, I just can't stand when authors are blackmailed. This usually leads to the game becoming really shit. Play, if you like it continue to play, if possible support the author on patreon, if you don't like it stop playing and look for more.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Everyone can have their own opinions on a game, but this attitude bothers me enormously, it's a sneaky attempt to force the author's hand, a real blackmail, unfortunately the authors often fall for it, I hope that sooner or later they start to answer "if you think so you can not even play, goodbye".
You are making a judgment on a simple hypothesis, so without knowing if it will happen or not, but not only that, even if it turns out that erynn was, or is, a prostitute, wouldn't it be worth listening to the whole story? What does it mean it's MC's childhood love? So all the girls who have been somebody's childhood love can't prostitute themselves? If it were true, prostitution would not exist.
Or maybe you're just afraid that NYX will show some Erynn sex scenes with other people? Little spoiler, erynn was engaged to ethann, if she doesn't turn out he's gay, I'd say she filled every hole well, or do you think the girls in this game are all virgins? Perhaps the MC's mother is also a virgin, I would say that the MC is a child of the holy spirit.
I am always struck by how scandalized people are in front of such things, but no one talks about games where fathers fuck son, brothers fuck sisters, mothers are raped by their children during the night. It's amazing how people understand that "it's just a game" in the face of these things, but they can't when it comes to seeing a female character having sex with someone other than MC.
Oh yeah, just to clarify, I don't have any particular fetishes, NTRs or anything like that, I just can't stand when authors are blackmailed. This usually leads to the game becoming really shit. Play, if you like it continue to play, if possible support the author on patreon, if you don't like it stop playing and look for more.
While I agree with you here 100% (well, 99,9 :) ), Erynn and Ethan where never engaged, we don't even know if they where together. Otherwise you are spot on!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Authors prey on the gamers asumtions of what the next adventure will be and their intent to game some more.
Let us not be sqeamish or recluse of the sneaky hook them a little and leave them hanging by a thread attitude:
that line of story telling is what gets players intrigued and interested to come again and see where this goes.

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
Wel
Well whom am I to forced the developer
It's are just my comments and my opinion

And about the virgin
Wtf virgin tag is doing on the game if there are no virgin girls in the game
It is not like mod ask NYX I'm going to add a virgin tag to ur game
NYX ok u can do whatever u wan
(And I'm sorry if my comments harts someone I'm a peaceful person )

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There is only one thing I'm positive and know about Nyx is that she loves all the characters in the game and she won't do Erynn that bad, even if I don't like Erynn I think and I'm 80% sure it will be that Erynn is a stripper, there is also a tag in the thread about it and is possibly the only spoiler tag that they put in the game considering she doesn't like to spoil things.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
While I agree with you here 100% (well, 99,9 :) ), Erynn and Ethan where never engaged, we don't even know if they where together. Otherwise you are spot on!!!
I had the feeling that they were a couple in the past, after all when erynn goes to Alexis and they argue, from how Erynn talks she and Ethan were together, and he tried to make the two girls fight by inventing a flirt with Alexis. But maybe I misinterpreted myself, or I remember the fight between the two wrong.
That then in that fight there is a strange phrase from Alexis, when to defend herself from the accusation of flirting with ethan she says that she doesn't like guys, I never understood if it's a spelling mistake, maybe it meant I don't like that boy, or if alexis pretended to be lesbian or skinny and bisexual, bho? Maybe the prox update clarifies the situation

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There's already one "defloration" possibility in game, Cara.
I suspect Layla is gonna be another, she's somewhat shy and Tori calls her "never had a boyfriend Layla".
The only "ex" isn't even a real ex according to Elena.
So there, if popping cherries is what you want, you should get on her.

Changing topics, Lakeyn is number 1 suspect for the plane passenger, probably too late in the story to introduce another acquaintance right?
What are the odds on Layla and Alexis are waiting for her at the airport? :devilish:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Wel
Well whom am I to forced the developer
It's are just my comments and my opinion

And about the virgin
Wtf virgin tag is doing on the game if there are no virgin girls in the game
It is not like mod ask NYX I'm going to add a virgin tag to ur game
NYX ok u can do whatever u wan
(And I'm sorry if my comments harts someone I'm a peaceful person )
I also apologize for the reaction, the comment itself is not a problem, I understand your point of view, and we are all free to express our opinions, it is the basis of a forum, but I did not appreciate the hatred with where the comment was written, gave me the idea of blackmail, but it may be my misunderstanding, but often many players tend to act in a way that forces the authors. So I apologize for the reaction, if that wasn't your intention.
On the virgin tag, I think it's for Layla. Not for Erynn, but I don't think erynn is a prostitute honestly, I think she is a stripper, I don't know if ethan owns a strip club or something worse, maybe he tries to convince erynn to go beyond the strip, let's wait and see.

Reactions: DA22

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
I just hope to god that the MC wises up and starts to use his brain, because right now its just one poorly thought out and incredibly decisive decision after the other.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just hope to god that the MC wises up and starts to use his brain, because right now its just one poorly thought out and incredibly decisive decision after the other.
well not much brains fits to dick.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He started to man up in this update though, realizing he had overreacted to a lot of things.

Reactions: LSC82

MV_1999

Nov 19, 2020
I think it's a 24h based system cause mine doesn't reset at midnight either
Oh, OK. Thanks for the info.

On the virgin tag, I think it's for Layla. Not for Erynn, but I don't think erynn is a prostitute honestly, I think she is a stripper, I don't know if ethan owns a strip club or something worse, maybe he tries to convince erynn to go beyond the strip, let's wait and see.
Like LSC82 said Cara was/is also a virgin. Can't be completely sure for Layla. Otherwise seems like a possible scenario. And of course to know for sure what will happen we just have to wait and see, that I can completely agree on.

Reactions: espy85
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes