Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I honestly cannot recall this level of explosive salt about a game update since a certain housefire.

And unlike the housefire, I really don't think it's deserved here.
If I'm not mistaken people are mainly unhappy because of Erynn, her job and dark place she's in. Some of them even decided to stop playing the game because of that. I understand that in games like this you attach yourself with certain characters but you always have to remember that it's just a game.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Also, how are we suppose to have sympathy for Erynn when she stuck with douchebag Ethan after that day? she became his gf, went to prom with him, now he's her agent. Oh lemme guess we're going into a 5 year blackmail arc? She took that apartment she can't afford, now she working whatever whore job to keep, she could have been living at home instead, she dug herself that hole. Hell alexis was even the one that came to see the mc after the confession right away, meanwhile erynn went back to hanging with mcdouche. Alexis gets a bigger pass in my book. Even more surprised Melissa didn't pick up the douche vibes from that one over the years and did something about it.
Are we ACTUALLY still on this, Nyx herself said that we DON'T know what actually happened between Erynn and Ethan during those 5 years so please stop with the Erynn-bashing, at least until it would actually be deserved (don't think it's gonna be though).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are discussing here the tribulations of young adults acting like little
potty not trained kids running away from responsability.

MC had many openings to get out and live alone,
bang a new babe from school,
even the one he gets beaten up 4 multipole times over.

He has all these pinning over opportunities where he gets hung on old flames,
the babes he was around as a kid,
they aLL LOOK FABULOUS
but he ain”t a kid anymore but a real yummy prize himself.
He should act the part and get his life in order.
We still cannot fathom why.

Why he feels like a monster?
Why his tantrum fits seem just the peak of the iceberg of hurt and resentment he still feels inside.

We gotta find ways to enjoy this game, sometimes the psychotic POW is not enough.
Gamers gotta vent, you know.

In the mean time, go game and find better angles for your game babes!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Are we ACTUALLY still on this, Nyx herself said that we DON'T know what actually happened between Erynn and Ethan during those 5 years so please stop with the Erynn-bashing, at least until it would actually be deserved (don't think it's gonna be though).
People know to be salty about certain characters in video games.

MV_1999

Nov 19, 2020
Well since the game isn't finished yet most of the discussions will be assumptions (with some obvious exempts) :)
Completely agree (I guess I didn't express myself properly, it happens when I'm tired, now I don't even remember what I was thinking last night, great :)). I guess even for a finished game there can be a lot of discussions based on assumptions if the game hasn't answered some questions. And I'm still out of reactions for today? But it's a new day today, I don't understand how this system works.

You're in, A5 - S2. Pretty good explanation.
If I were in MC's place at the end of this update I'd probably choose Santiago. Not because he was a good parent, not just because he is the biological father of MC. But after the argument with Andres, I'd need a few days, maybe even weeks, before I could calm down and try and talk with Andres again. On the other hand, Santi is a mostly unkown person as far as MC is concerned I believe. So I think it would be good to get to know him. Maybe he will be better than Andres now, or he may be worse, cannot say without knowing him. So being as angry with Andres as MC seems to be, then it seems logical to get to know Santiago instead.

Reactions: timpo

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Also, how are we suppose to have sympathy for Erynn when she stuck with douchebag Ethan after that day? she became his gf, went to prom with him, now he's her agent. Oh lemme guess we're going into a 5 year blackmail arc? She took that apartment she can't afford, now she working whatever whore job to keep, she could have been living at home instead, she dug herself that hole. Hell alexis was even the one that came to see the mc after the confession right away, meanwhile erynn went back to hanging with mcdouche. Alexis gets a bigger pass in my book. Even more surprised Melissa didn't pick up the douche vibes from that one over the years and did something about it.
Well... the part that Erynn witnessed she deemed worthy of a "yellow card" (think strike 2 Muricans) and not a full expulsion, we the audience know he did worst later, but she doesn't...
With the MC out of the picture they have a lot less reasons to argue(he even, unwittingly, helped by not answering the letters), so for all we know they had a happy relationship for a while... these things are still to be explained.
The current status of their relationship isn't happy or friendly, he bullies and abuses her, again we've yet to know why she takes it, compliantly.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Completely agree (I guess I didn't express myself properly, it happens when I'm tired, now I don't even remember what I was thinking last night, great :)). I guess even for a finished game there can be a lot of discussions based on assumptions if the game hasn't answered some questions. And I'm still out of reactions for today? But it's a new day today, I don't understand how this system works.
I think it's a 24h based system cause mine doesn't reset at midnight either

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Well... the part that Erynn witnessed she deemed worthy of a "yellow card" (think strike 2 Muricans) and not a full expulsion, we the audience know he did worst later, but she doesn't...
With the MC out of the picture they have a lot less reasons to argue(he even, unwittingly, helped by not answering the letters), so for all we know they had a happy relationship for a while... these things are still to be explained.
The current status of their relationship isn't happy or friendly, he bullies and abuses her, again we've yet to know why she takes it, compliantly.
uh how do know they had a happy relationship?
is this somewhere written?

i didn't saw anything like this

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
uh how do know they had a happy relationship?
is this somewhere written?

i didn't saw anything like this
Read what i wrote again... i'm leaving everything in the realm of possibility.

My point was people are saying "5 year blackmail? That's ridiculous", he has something on her now, we don't know what it is, but it doesn't mean he has been blackmailing her for 5 years, we have no idea when it started or how their relationship was before that...

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, as has been repeatedly stated, Nyx herself said we don't know what happened during that time.
yeah this is my point
only assuming with the Happy Relationship

and since Ethan was and is Still a Asshole
i can't think there was something Happy :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
yeah this is my point
only assuming with the Happy Relationship

and since Ethan was and is Still a Asshole
i can't think there was something Happy :ROFLMAO:
Assholes have a way of faking being nice(for a while) until they get what they want, and then they revert back.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

albul

Jun 8, 2017
So the period of time between the confession and the MC being sent to Andres has been shortened considerably, a change I haven't noticed when I replayed the game for this update. Anyone knows if there are other notable changes in scenes previous to this update? It's kinda hard to follow things along when facts about the story are changed retroactively, which admittedly is one of the pitfalls of going through a WIP story.

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
I really think Erynn is a prostitute or call girl and Ethan's her pimp, it really looks that way from the end of this update

If she will be a prostitute Then the game will be over for many players bcz she was the reason Mc went to his father's she is the reason mc have to leave lexi
And if now she is a prostitute then this game will be just shit
Waste of time
And I don't think NYX is so stupid to make her a prostitute she aslo knows the story is bcz of her
And still she make her a prostitute (even forced by someone to be )
Then also Goodbye to this game

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

If I were in MC's place at the end of this update I'd probably choose Santiago. Not because he was a good parent, not just because he is the biological father of MC. But after the argument with Andres, I'd need a few days, maybe even weeks, before I could calm down and try and talk with Andres again. On the other hand, Santi is a mostly unkown person as far as MC is concerned I believe. So I think it would be good to get to know him. Maybe he will be better than Andres now, or he may be worse, cannot say without knowing him. So being as angry with Andres as MC seems to be, then it seems logical to get to know Santiago instead.
Fair points. Can't say that i disaggree. Santi is indeed less known character so far. So it seams A5 - S3

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
im sadden by how the update didnt add anything new at the end of last update but i love the added stuff room encounter with plain advisor made sense. sorry for terrible grammar:oops:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
im sadden by how the update didnt add anything new at the end of last update but i love the added stuff room encounter with plain advisor made sense. sorry for terrible grammar:oops:
This update added a lot of new stuff and some lewd scenes depending on your choices. Are you sure your game did continue?

Reactions: excalibertypo

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
It did.
Did you try to use saves from 0.5? Only saves from 0.5.5 work.
Also don't use zoey's mod, it breaks the game.

Reactions: excalibertypo
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes