ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone got extra scene with Gabi/Spanish teacher? Kind of wondering, there's a few extra pics with her ( after the test)..though it could be if you skipped one night stand with her altogether.

gchero21

Aug 14, 2019
The Answer is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fans of Elena seem to be few on this thread, so I think I'm going to start promoting #TeamElena :love: :LOL:
I don't know what the score is yet until I've had a chance to look under the hood, but play the conversations right and I'm pretty sure #TeamElena would have accumulated a significant amount of +RP with her in this update. Fans of the beautiful fiesty Latina should be pleased. :BootyTime:(y)
I have literally been trying to choose Elena and not Layla, Layla does nothing for me - and yet somehow i still didnt get any of these scenes =(

Reactions: MachenTerror

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Too many competing mods plus the dev in planning more rewrites in the future to previous content. Sorry I'm out on this one. Not worth the headache, I've already done it over once from scratch. Use one of the other 6 mods there are for it. Thanks.
Well then, you could make a walkthrough for this game :p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
May I ask how you got this? I talked to her while she was on her phone, but she dismissed me right away.
I have literally been trying to choose Elena and not Layla, Layla does nothing for me - and yet somehow i still didnt get any of these scenes =(
Hmm would need to look at the code (or wait for the mod) to check why it didn't trigger for you, but it is probably a combination of having a high enough RP (e.g. I chose to joke rather ask her if she's jealous, helped her rather than Layla in the tussle etc.) and certain flags - such as the train kiss from way back - being true. If you meet the reqs, she will dismiss you at first but then...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think that finally has me on the Lexi path with, hopefully, no more hiccups.

Had to restart to get it all going that way, seems I nearly had something going on with Erynn and I do not want that. Far too much nonsense going on around her with all that groping and shit and Ethan sniffing around. It's a bit too much and couldn't see a happy relationship with her at all.

Lexi for my main run, Elena for my second. No idea what to make of the others yet.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I think that finally has me on the Lexi path with, hopefully, no more hiccups.

Had to restart to get it all going that way, seems I nearly had something going on with Erynn and I do not want that. Far too much nonsense going on around her with all that groping and shit and Ethan sniffing around. It's a bit too much and couldn't see a happy relationship with her at all.

Lexi for my main run, Elena for my second. No idea what to make of the others yet.
I am replaying on that path as well. Hoping that there might be a Brooke chance as well.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished my main save path (Lexi) for this update and i enjoyed it a lot! You created a story for Lexi very well :love:

Now there are two things i disliked in this update and that is: very high requirement points for Elena event when she is on the phone (needs 17pts to help her, i think 10 or at least 15 would have been better, i mean it's just a friend helping out a friend, even if you are not on her path it should not be that high since they seem like good friends at this point of the story) and that last choice between Lexi and Layla... i mean that felt so wrong (specially if the player is on either path of those girls) no matter what you pick (it was even worse then Nikki/Cara choice :WutFace:)... dude i had to break a promise like wtf dude, why can't MC be with someone and still help out a friend (no need for any "sexy scenes" either)... dude y u du dis, let MC have friends :HideThePain: !!!

Oh well... we asked for choices, well we got 'em now :KEK:, NyxValeria you are really... i mean really good at this :sneaky:

Also...

Oh and what are you trying to do here, kill all the redhead lovers like MrFriendly :KEK:

This EGame is just getting better and better! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepey

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Okay-ish update. 3.5-4 stars. Less than 45 minutes of content if you aren't on AlexisPath.

I'm really annoyed they don 't tell you who was on the plane. I hate VN's that have the MC knowing things that you the player do not. It does not work in a choice based VN format. How can I make choices for the MC when the MC has knowledge I the player do not? This kind of thing only works in kinetic novels.

I first did a playthrough where my MC was pissed at everyone for lying so he broke up with Alexis, Erynn, was mean to mom - and I gotta say - holyshit the walk away from Erynn being molested choice was fucked up. Even more fucked up after I did my second through where he stayed friends with her and found out she was being blackmailed. I do commend the author because it does feel like the choices matter because the difference between being mean to alexis/staying friends/staying together and being mean to erynn/staying friends.romance feels huge which is nice.

Overall this felt like such a filler update which is weird because 0.6 ended on such a cliffhanger. Theres going to be a lot of content/lewdness on the school trip in 0.8 clearly but I wish this update cleared things up more with the other characters (which will clearly be left out of 0.8). Alexis got a ton of content and a good arc. Erynn is still soooooooo up in the air I don't get how anyone could realisticlly still be waiting around for her. If you're with Alexis the way 0.7 ends she will clearly find you two in bed but can you blame the MC? Erynn is so lukewarm to the MC. clearly she has strong strong feelings for him but she holds them back so much and even when it comes to physical intimacy shes holding back. Erynn knows the MC has things going on with Alexis/Nikki or Cara/Layla which might be why shes holding back but at the same time - girl get on the dick train because its leaving the station soon.

No Nikki/Cara content makes me feel like they cant possibly be a realistic endgame option since that'll be 2-3 updates they geet nothing. Unless the flag in 0.6 for cumming inside them gets them pregnant. The phone converdation with Nikki/Cara should've been longer. They needed to hash things out or at least leaves things on a positive because again - dick train is leaving the station Nikki and MC will be deep (hehe) ly invested in another girl by the time you guys talk again.

This did feel like an important update though for the MC morally. This is the first time I think the MC is really cheating on another girl (besides Julia in flashbacks on Nikki/Cara). Everything that has happened so far the MC hasn't been in a commited relationship but now the MC tells Alexis he wants her but then can start stuff with Erynn or even Layla.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
And in the end, who is the person who meets the MC on the plane ?
I know right, i was waiting to see who it was but the person was never revealed... for some reason i think it might be Brooke (beautiful barista at Emily's restaurant). Wonder if MC can have a full romance with Brooke or just a quick fling (hope it's a full romance :giggle:), i find her very attractive and she seems quite nice and cool too.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

noms8000

Jan 23, 2019
Okay, the scripts are the most intertwined for me now. I need to redo my whole gameplay or Idk what's going on. I'm going with the Nikki path, I was done with confronting Anders, I was sitting by the bus station as Julia came by, said hello to MC and Nikki, and then it just gives me an error script message screen, when I ignore it just sends me back when I left Madison Springs to come Riverside airport and be met by Cara instead of Nikki just forcing me into a kind of love path with her instead. when I get back to Madison Springs a few other relationships are entangled as if older choices I made didn't count or that I never made them. So relationship situations look just weird since the last time I checked... :/
hm... I'm going to restart the playthrough and see if this is avoidable.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Anyone got extra scene with Gabi/Spanish teacher? Kind of wondering, there's a few extra pics with her ( after the test)..though it could be if you skipped one night stand with her altogether.
What i got was nothing if you skipped her, she ignores you after the test and jealousy towards Layla if you did her (i guess you also have to be Layla path), even spilling on who her mom is, so a lot of jealousy... haven't tried skipping the kiss yet.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I know right, i was waiting to see who it was but the person was never revealed... for some reason i think it might be Brooke (beautiful barista at Emily's restaurant). Wonder if MC can have a full romance with Brooke or just a quick fling (hope it's a full romance :giggle:), i find her very attractive and she seems quite nice and cool too.
Brooke is already at the restaurant and working when you arrive, she couldn't possibly beat the MC by so much if she was in the same flight.
I hope to see (a lot) more of Brooke but that ain't it i'm afraid.

I'm also very confused about, Navarro, Santiago, Gabi's husband... Navarro is married to Adriana and father of Layla/Alexis.
Is he a stepfather? Or is he their bio dad? When you remember that Layla is the same age as the MC(if he is also Santi) he was fucking around with both Emily and Adriana at the same time(and Alexis was 1 year old).
And Gabi, she is married, she has a huge picture of what looks like a younger Navarro at a party, looking a lot like a marriage, and she's wearing a white dress...

Extremely confusing.

Something else...
Has the Alexis spills to Layla scene been cut/delayed? I haven't got it yet, and it was teased for this episode.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes