Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
preskerd Dude your posts are so exhausting to read. After the first two i got headache, and stopped to even try to read it. Please put some kind of formating in your posts to shatter that walls of text...

/e
Ok, after skipping through a bunch of your posts making a fool out of yourself I have decided by virtue of my own arrogance that I have not missed anything...

I am so free to borrow this for totaly not ulterior motives ...
you r welcome

Oct 2, 2020
Okay then why Erynn didn't go to MC in that 2 to 3 years? It's not like MC moved to Antartica right? She could have easily go to him. She knew he confessed to her and she couldn't reply him. Why not go to him and finish this unfinished business? Instead she decided to went into a serious relationship with another guy and if Ethan wasn't around and Zane dumped her because of Ethan, she would be still in a relationship with Zane or maybe even married with him. Yeah MC is totally the love of Erynn life it looks like.

I mean you ruined her and you are the reason why so many people disslike her now. It's your story, I'm just commenting about it. Erynn was kinda my favourite character at some point. This update literally ruined her and buried her into ground. Nobody in their right mind can believe when she says that MC is love of her life
Eryn was in the same city as MC, when she vist her cousin and she could not visit him. Damn you Eryn.:unsure::KEK::KEK::KEK:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
there is a line where she notices that the MC is no longer a little boy and tries to stop thinking about it! so fraternal love yes most definitely but she also starts to see him as a man after checking him out!

but she is staking an emotional claim that i doubt she can stake when she picked her school friends over the MC, even tough one of those friends was Lexxi!

so right now her feelings are a mix of possession fraternal/sibling love and an arising sexual desire... if what is stated is true she started her sexual life got the taste of it and has not had any for 3 years
(clearly we are talking fantasy here but let us role with it)!

Love and passion are different, she loves the MC but passion i saw none, her internal monologues are possessive as shit but show no burning passion!

as for Lexxi fucking shit she is a volcano her mind keeps telling her "stop you dumb bitch" but her body just moves to the rhythm of her desires! i bet that had we asked she would have given up the ass while her mind would be "wtf are you doing stupid slut?"! not love? a kind of love! different from Erynn!
The lil MC was full kid brother to her before the backyard scene, she says as much how surprised she was, since he came back she's conflicted between the sister side and attraction.

She had the chance to show her passion but stopped, as you say she's very inexperienced, and that little experience that she has left plenty of trauma.
So very much like a little girl i believe she wants it to be "romantic and special", instead of sexual and passionate, and that's the barrier she needs to go through, regain her confidence and experience joy and happyness.

It will be interesting to see if this Zane pops up, a lot is unexplained about how Ethan can possibly know what him and Erynn were up to.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
First of all loved this one and many congratulations to the Dev and team for bringing this masterpiece.
Second, I Love LEXI. She is something else. She is the one i'll be exclusively dedicating to. Don't ruin her character like Eryna with sex tape/blackmailing kind of shit.
About Eryna don't get me wrong, that blackmailing is far from ntr. Few agree few don't but, I'm kind of confused was that really necessary, i mean some lesbian shit could have done the trick there, or just make out session with that dude and viola everyone is happy. I mean some who liked or don't mind the way her story is progressing have absolutely no problem either way but, those who liked her until that shit will loose interest in her afterwards. C'mon, you guys wrote this masterpiece, and i love to believe that you people will definitely think of win-win scenario next time.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think whoever it was gave the MC a ride to the restaurant. Thus why his mom didn’t have to pick him up. Not sure why the dev is keeping it a mystery as it didn’t seem like that big a deal.
Yeah I don't hate cliffhanger, but not having the revelation in this episode feels pretty bad, it's like we miss a scene

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
im confused -- who the f... mentioned NTR here? and for what reason? after the 4th play i didnt see any hint to NTR
i think some ppl should really search what NTR is ....
It is best not to look for logic at all when NTR is mentioned in an obviously NTR-free game. Some people lose their reason completely when they see the unspeakable three letters.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
It is best not to look for logic at all when NTR is mentioned in an obviously NTR-free game. Some people lose their reason completely when they see the unspeakable three letters.
Unfortunately, the biggest problem is that these freaks, in their militant fanaticism, spread the rumours about the three letters themselves and then go full crusade.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Those 3 letters that shall not be named don't belong here.

Whatever happened with Erynn that ended up on tape was while the Mc was off the scene before they had any chance of being together.

When he confessed he was 13 and she loved him like a brother so nothing was going on.

Blackmail is bad but she hasn't let it go too far and those wanting Erynn or wanting to be a friend are now able to save her from Ethan, yay.

The ONLY thing anyone can complain about with regards to 2 people cheating are Elena's brothers ... 2 against 1 in a water fight, unfair. Cheats I tell you.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The Answer is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fans of Elena seem to be few on this thread, so I think I'm going to start promoting #TeamElena :love: :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know what the score is yet until I've had a chance to look under the hood, but play the conversations right and I'm pretty sure #TeamElena would have accumulated a significant amount of +RP with her in this update. Fans of the beautiful fiesty Latina should be pleased. :BootyTime:(y)
I like Elena but also like Erynn, Lexi. Layla and Nikki - some beautiful ladies rendered by Nyx.

At the moment, who are the likeliest options for MC having threesome with 2 girls?
I reckon something COULD happen with Layla and Elena, so have to keep those two sweet!!

Reactions: Darkmetal

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
is it just me or layla is weird as hell.... i mean a day ago we grabbed her ass kissing her at the beach and a day later she gets annoying when we look at her boobs?
Hell, now I am going to enjoy telling her i fucked her sister

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the moment, who are the likeliest options for MC having threesome with 2 girls?
I reckon something COULD happen with Layla and Elena, so have to keep those two sweet!!
I'm not sure any are, has Nyx said multiple partners will be happening?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is it just me or layla is weird as hell.... i mean a day ago we grabbed her ass kissing her at the beach and a day later she gets annoying when we look at her boobs?
well think of it like this - fuck her in the bedroom or on a bus station as a metapher
the beach counts as private bedroom in this :D

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Men are from Mars, women from Venus. Don't even try to understand them, this will save you unnecessary headaches. :LOL:

Reactions: Darkness65

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
We got a hint at Nikki, in this episode. I surely hope it isn't the end there. Also give us some more with Erynn's mom.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes