Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hahaha! Yeah! That would be amazing! But Lexi thought "I'm not sharing you" when they were going to the concert, but maybe with Erynn... I really hope a thouple with Layla and Elena, Erynn and Lexi.
to the post i dont think this gonna happen ( hope we have) but layla elena and the other 2 not going well together ;)

Reactions: underoath27

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
some people went off the rails(and when i say it you know somethings must really be off)! Anyway the MC admited himself that the only reason he proposed was because he was desperate of loosing Erynn to her school friends so even the MC as no real romantic interest in her it was just a last ditch effort to not loose a friend!

Always reminds me of the experience of returning to your hometown after college... there almost none of your friends there and normally you end up hooking up with whoever is left for fear of having nobody!

also loved the MC Jabs at Erynn telling her that she is not alone and only needs to reach out, pretty sollid advice!

As for Zane i would love to meet the dude and talk it out, there must be something more... if you are having sex with a girl you do not take a no for an answer when she starts giving you the cold shoulder. he could always be an asshole but from what i understood it lasted a while so it was not a hit the scoreboard and move to the next they did it more then once, no way a guy quits a piece of ass as Erynn just that easily! Either Erynn humiliated him publicly or he was threatened and screwed over by Ethan.

that actually makes sense, Ethan threatened to release the video on the internet and he stayed away to protect her? that is real love right there man!

Also the name Zane scares the Shit out of me! oceanlab as 2 games where the Zanes are all misfits who are aggressive assholes and criminals so if he is part of that clan perhaps Ethan threatened him with jail?

Furthermore a young girl will develop feelings for the most capable male, even if the MC was present you think a 18 year old woman would date a 15 year old boy? had he not left and he pursued her it would have killed the friendship! now that he is a man perhaps but before... his jealousy would have lead him to do something stupid get his ass kicked by either Ethan or Zane and instead of a "sex tape" probably it would be something embarrassing for the MC or threatening to the MC that Ethan would have used to blackmail Erynn!

Can you imagine that punching scene with an MC 1 foot shorter and half the body mass? Ethan would have murdered him and Erynn would have dropped him out of shame 1st and out of fear he would keep getting hurt because of her!

Also she is not a virgin... how surprised are you really? neither is the MC who probably had 3-5 times the amount of pussy in regards to Erynn dick quota, there is a double standard and its biological but on this day and age by 21 if she has had less then 5 different dicks she is practically a virgin!

anyway i lost my ep.6 saves so i am playing it all again with the different branching!
NyxValeria job well done congrats

Also i play as Erynn being the big sister, trust me its far more enjoyable... and sadly relatable!
A post I enjoyed reading. No sarcasm here. Well done!
Oh and ignore the guy above me!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
to the post i dont think this gonna happen ( hope we have) but layla elena and the other 2 not going well together ;)
Layla + Elena and Erynn + Lexi. I hope if you choose Layla or Elena, the other come together, the same with Erynn or Lexi, hahaha.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey NyxValeria amazing update as always!.Hot damn your writing and story telling is truely amazing!A writer whould love to pick that imaginative brain of yours.Question btw if you can feel ok answering.Is there a place in the story still for Andres or he is done?Cause in that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There might be a chance, but it's too far off to be sure about it. I'm more in the headspace of ep 8 and 9.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
yeah trouble is i'm retired and have to budget my money .. video cards are not cheap :(
How about a cheap used intel (core i3) or AMD apu system upgrade, so you can just forget about a discrete GPU. Or an used NVidia GT 1030/GTX 750 Ti GPU for around 30-50 bucks or less should be more than enough for running VNs.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Okay, they're blackmailing Eryn with a video. But what is she doing because of that blackmail?

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
I last played version 5.5, do I need to start again? Also i'm trying not to read above messages but please spoiler new stuff :)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Now we don't care about him because he isn't the MC, but if one thinks about it, one person who Erynn certainly treated very poorly was Zane.

1. They were a couple and getting serious. Erynn showing up at the prom on another guy's arms would be a major humiliation in the context of teenage high-school social politics.
2. If there is a sex tape, then she's not the only one in it - Zane is too. He has the right to know if such a sex tape exists.

Now we have no info in the game of whether Zane was colluding in any way with Ethan. If he was then fuck him. However, devoid of that information, we must go by Erynn's own perspective - which was that he wasn't, thus Zane was deprived of the opportunity to kick the shit out of Ethan for harassing his girl and solving the problem.

So from Erynn's own POV, here was a nice guy who had genuine feelings for Erynn who was just left humiliated and heartbroken by her with nary an explanation.

Not very good at relationships; this girl Erynn.

KClaguna

Mar 26, 2021
So base on what we know so far about Eryn and our MC can we conclude that this game had ntr plot line potential?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Now we don't care about him because he isn't the MC, but if one thinks about it, one person who Erynn certainly treated very poorly was Zane.

1. They were a couple and getting serious. Erynn showing up at the prom on another guy's arms would be a major humiliation in the context of teenage high-school social politics.
2. If there is a sex tape, then she's not the only one in it - Zane is too. He has the right to know if such a sex tape exists.

Now we have no info in the game of whether Zane was colluding in any way with Ethan. If he was then fuck him. However, devoid of that information, we must go by Erynn's own perspective - which was that he wasn't, thus Zane was deprived of the opportunity to kick the shit out of Ethan for harassing his girl and solving the problem.

So from Erynn's own POV, here was a nice guy who had genuine feelings for Erynn who was just left humiliated and heartbroken by her with nary an explanation.

Not very good at relationships; this girl Erynn.
Indeed, but again, sometimes we (people) do things that we don't think straight before doing them, especially when we are 18-19 years old. Damn! Old people make mistakes, we can't blame too hard on a person's mistake.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we sure there is even a sextape like the MC said, Ethan could just be lying or Zane was in on it because how else would he be able to record it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
There might be a chance, but it's too far off to be sure about it. I'm more in the headspace of ep 8 and 9.
Thanks alot for your time and answer!.Hope he is in the story somewhere even in the distant future.For all his flaws as for the most part of MC's life he was there for him and helped raising him.Even if he blew most of it in the end.Kinda want to include him in my MC's life i the end for that part only.For he is flawed like everyone else.Thats what i love the most in your story.Everyone is fucking flawed as all humans are to an extend.Your characters are so human through your story as irl.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
i think you might be fighting a losing battle here, its like trying to argue with a brick wall they dont wanna listen to logic or reason, just wanna be angry for some unknown reason :unsure:
Well, I think if she says that she was in love with MC forever, I don't think the most logical reaction to MC confessing his love is to let him and go to see a video with Ethan no matter how funny it was. She ignore him, she did not laugh at him, but she ignore him. You confess your love to a person, she leaves you there to go with another guy to watch a video. A little humiliating it is. And above all, nothing at all about love

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, I think if she says that she was in love with MC forever, I don't think the most logical reaction to MC confessing his love is to let him and go to see a video with Ethan no matter how funny it was. She ignore him, she did not laugh at him, but she ignore him. You confess your love to a person, she leaves you there to go with another guy to watch a video. A little humiliating it is. And above all, nothing at all about love
I understand, you didn't reply my post, but as I said, MC confessed ok, but he was too young and she was young too. Kids, teens are dumb, always making things without thinking too much. We can't blame her too hard for what she did and we can't blame MC for what he did (left and blocked her for 5 yeard). As I said, they were too young and we can't take their actions to the heart, of course, if we are talking about personal experiences, all actions (Erynn and MC) are normal. I don't remember if Erynn said that she was in love with MC back that day, but again, teens doing dumb choices since the world is world.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes