preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Just stop, you're making a fool out of yourself now.
Reading comprehension wasn't your best subject in school I assume since everything you mention isn't in the game or you didn't understand it, at all.
Which things I've said isn't in the game? Didn't Erynn said Ethan had a sextype with her ex boyfriend? Yes. Didn't Erynn said their relationship with her bf became serious? Yes. Didn't Erynn say she rejected her bf's promp proposal because of Ethan and that leads to Zane dumping her? Yes. Couldn't Erynn visit the mc before she sleep with another dude and went into a serious relationship? Yes. She know the exact location of MC. She didn't do that. She wanted to be with someone else. So the claim of mc is the love of her life sounds extremly comedical after her acts. Sorry

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
OMG NO.. she got into a relationship 2-3 years after the MC left say its not so, also would you want a girl under the age of 18 traveling around the country on her own, come on now be serious
Dude she what 16 when mc confessed to her. She would be 18-19 3 years after. Also there is nothing that prevents 16 years old travelling to another state. Just please...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So you assume she sends mc letters (and mc actually got them but didn'T read) without knowing his location? Okay nice question mark
well -- thats a point i think
edit : but didnt he change location after andres got relation with the other women? mother of nikki (sry name is in the cloud somewhere lol)

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
If I dont get the lewd scene with Erynn, does that mean the romance path is closed or just delayed?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
If I dont get the lewd scene with Erynn, does that mean the romance path is closed or just delayed?
For now, I guess it is delayed. If you are on Lexi's path, you tell Erynn that you're seeing her, so I guess that may close Erynn's path, but if you aren't on Lexi's path I believe next update MC and Erynn can start something.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
OMG NO.. she got into a relationship 2-3 years after the MC left say its not so, also would you want a girl under the age of 18 traveling around the country on her own, come on now be serious
Lol that travelling argument is with all respect just as much BS as you think his argument is. Millions of 16-18 year old girls travel on planes busses and so on around the world and some even trek around the world alone at that age.

Now me at least will not say it is weird if she more or less had forgotten all about MC a few years after and had a few relationships (serious or even just sexual) and even had married someone else in the meantime. Thing is though Erryn is portrayed in game and accepted as such by one of the other main LI's of the game as having deep almost obsessive feelings for MC and staking her claim there and also those weird thoughts when he slept over and also a few of her blaming MC comments.:p

Now that fits a bit less nicely. Sure no problem if she had moved on and had her own life, but then what is that with the Erryn we see now? Is that something recent or was that always there also when she was with Zane, in case of second yeah she was cheating herself with Zane in a way, though with how MC saw their relation at that point he likely would not have cared one bit. Any way her relation with Zane does diminish any claim she might have felt she had on MC, she moved on herself.

Edit: Now I think that if any of us claimed that Erryn actually never acted much around the moment of the confession or even the years after as someone that was deeply in love with Mc as her man and only man, I would find it very hard to refute that statement. It seems that is something from much more recent times somehow in game.

Now whether MC should allow himself to get into a love relationship with her now, well for me she made too many dumb decisions I guess and persisted at them and never taking action to make up for them. I will make every effort to get her out of her current trouble since I also loved her as a big sis when immerse in MC, but also think there are quite a few wiser and just as hot other LI's around that are less drama and likely less future drama as Erryn.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
For now, I guess it is delayed. If you are on Lexi's path, you tell Erynn that you're seeing her, so I guess that may close Erynn's path, but if you aren't on Lexi's path I believe next update MC and Erynn can start something.
my 2 cents : i think its possible a treesome maybe with them both ( i wish)

Reactions: underoath27

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
some people went off the rails(and when i say it you know somethings must really be off)! Anyway the MC admited himself that the only reason he proposed was because he was desperate of loosing Erynn to her school friends so even the MC as no real romantic interest in her it was just a last ditch effort to not loose a friend!

Always reminds me of the experience of returning to your hometown after college... there almost none of your friends there and normally you end up hooking up with whoever is left for fear of having nobody!

also loved the MC Jabs at Erynn telling her that she is not alone and only needs to reach out, pretty sollid advice!

As for Zane i would love to meet the dude and talk it out, there must be something more... if you are having sex with a girl you do not take a no for an answer when she starts giving you the cold shoulder. he could always be an asshole but from what i understood it lasted a while so it was not a hit the scoreboard and move to the next they did it more then once, no way a guy quits a piece of ass as Erynn just that easily! Either Erynn humiliated him publicly or he was threatened and screwed over by Ethan.

that actually makes sense, Ethan threatened to release the video on the internet and he stayed away to protect her? that is real love right there man!

Also the name Zane scares the Shit out of me! oceanlab as 2 games where the Zanes are all misfits who are aggressive assholes and criminals so if he is part of that clan perhaps Ethan threatened him with jail?

Furthermore a young girl will develop feelings for the most capable male, even if the MC was present you think a 18 year old woman would date a 15 year old boy? had he not left and he pursued her it would have killed the friendship! now that he is a man perhaps but before... his jealousy would have lead him to do something stupid get his ass kicked by either Ethan or Zane and instead of a "sex tape" probably it would be something embarrassing for the MC or threatening to the MC that Ethan would have used to blackmail Erynn!

Can you imagine that punching scene with an MC 1 foot shorter and half the body mass? Ethan would have murdered him and Erynn would have dropped him out of shame 1st and out of fear he would keep getting hurt because of her!

Also she is not a virgin... how surprised are you really? neither is the MC who probably had 3-5 times the amount of pussy in regards to Erynn dick quota, there is a double standard and its biological but on this day and age by 21 if she has had less then 5 different dicks she is practically a virgin!

anyway i lost my ep.6 saves so i am playing it all again with the different branching!
NyxValeria job well done congrats

Also i play as Erynn being the big sister, trust me its far more enjoyable... and sadly relatable!

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
Hey NyxValeria amazing update as always!.Hot damn your writing and story telling is truely amazing!A writer whould love to pick that imaginative brain of yours.Question btw if you can feel ok answering.Is there a place in the story still for Andres or he is done?Cause in that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Sweet update, MC could finally spend some more time with Elena so that alone was enough to make me happy. But really the whole update is really good. And it seems like we'll be able to get closer to Elena in the next one.

Reactions: underoath27
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes