Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
None of the girls claimed that they liked mc or most of them didn't even meet with mc unlike her. Erynn claimed that she liked mc and she did get a confession out of mc yet she had sex with other guy and be in a serious relationship with him. If you are in love with someone, why would you go out your way and have sex with others or be in a serious relationship with other guys. Well you can say mc did that but the problem is that mc thought Erynn rejected him and he had all the reasons to think that way. Well you can 'she didn't' reject himbut after the confession she prefered to go and hear ethan about what he said and watch a funny video and laugh about it rather than fucking reply the confession of MC. Also after that if she wanted that much she could've find MC after he left the town. Also then again she would've still be in a relationship with Zane if not Ethan blackmailed her. How do you think Erynn loves MC when she is willing to be in a serious relationship with other guys after she learned how mc feels about her is beyond me. I don't believe Erynn sorry. She wouldn't act like this if MC was the love of her life
Facepalm, because a simple emoji reaction wouldn't be enough for this... Wait, let me facepalm again...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Facepalm, because a simple emoji reaction wouldn't be enough for this... Wait, let me facepalm again...
Okay Erynn is in love with MC yet she goes out her way and be in a serious relationship with another guy and she refused to go prom with him because of Ethan and the guy rightfully dumped her. Erynn didn't even dumped the guy. They would've still be in a relationship or maybe even married if not the Ethan's blackmail. She literally said their relationship got serious. So it wasn't about just the sex for Erynn. Yeah MC looks totally like the love of Erynn's life. Sure thing. When you love someone and that someone also confessed that he loves you, you totally go into another serious relationship with others and not try to find your love and give a proper answer to him. Wow what a love from Erynn

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
None of the girls claimed that they liked mc or most of them didn't even meet with mc unlike her. Erynn claimed that she liked mc and she did get a confession out of mc yet she had sex with other guy and be in a serious relationship with him. If you are in love with someone, why would you go out your way and have sex with others or be in a serious relationship with other guys. Well you can say mc did that but the problem is that mc thought Erynn rejected him and he had all the reasons to think that way. Well you can 'she didn't' reject himbut after the confession she prefered to go and hear ethan about what he said and watch a funny video and laugh about it rather than fucking reply the confession of MC. Also after that if she wanted that much she could've find MC after he left the town. Also then again she would've still be in a relationship with Zane if not Ethan blackmailed her. How do you think Erynn loves MC when she is willing to be in a serious relationship with other guys after she learned how mc feels about her is beyond me. I don't believe Erynn sorry. She wouldn't act like this if MC was the love of her life
She was in love with MC? Ok, I get it, but MC left and they lost contact about what? 5 or 6 years? Do you really believe someone won't have a relationship with other person? Who knows if MC and Erynn would be together after so many years apart? It wasn't like they maintain contact after MC left (his choice, ok, but it doesn't change the fact they lost contact 100% for, at least, 5 years). About her going to Ethan and laugh about some video, man, teenagers are dumb! Lol. It was a mistake she made, ok, but that doesn't make her a cold bitch. And so far, we (players and MC included) know that she had ONE relationship and slep with THAT boyfriend. She had others partners? Who knows!? But again, MC left, they lost contact for long years. Nobody will stop his/her life because someone you are in love left and keep waiting for his/her return (unless they know that he or she will come back after a short time, which wasn't the case of MC).

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
She was in love with MC? Ok, I get it, but MC left and they lost contact about what? 5 or 6 years? Do you really believe someone won't have a relationship with other person? Who knows if MC and Erynn would be together after so many years apart? It wasn't like they maintain contact after MC left (his choice, ok, but it doesn't change the fact they lost contact 100% for, at least, 5 years). About her going to Ethan and laugh about some video, man, teenagers are dumb! Lol. It was a mistake she made, ok, but that doesn't make her a cold bitch. And so far, we (players and MC included) know that she had ONE relationship and slep with THAT boyfriend. She had others partners? Who knows!? But again, MC left, they lost contact for long years. Nobody will stop his/her life because someone you are in love left and keep waiting for his/her return (unless they know that he or she will come back after a short time, which wasn't the case of MC).
i think you might be fighting a losing battle here, its like trying to argue with a brick wall they dont wanna listen to logic or reason, just wanna be angry for some unknown reason :unsure:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
i think you might be fighting a losing battle here, its like trying to argue with a brick wall they dont wanna listen to logic or reason, just wanna be angry for some unknown reason :unsure:
Yea. Well, it is just a matter of thinking. I'm not here to say I'm right, just the way I think about the situation.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So you said there is no way she could find the MC personally in that 6 years even if she search for him? Really? Come on. She knew his exact location ffs. She could've easily go to him in that 6 years and fix the missunderstanding. But she choose go and sleep with another guy and be in a serious relationship with him. Do you know what a serious relationship means right? It wasn't just sex for fun. She feel something to guy and decided a future with him then Ethan showed up. Only then the guy dumped her. If it wasn't Ethan, maybe she would be married with the guy. So don't tell me she loves MC and MC is the love of her life after her actions please

Last edited:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Okay Erynn is in love with MC yet she goes out her way and be in a serious relationship with another guy and she refused to go prom with him because of Ethan and the guy rightfully dumped her. Erynn didn't even dumped the guy. They would've still be in a relationship or maybe even married if not the Ethan's blackmail. She literally said their relationship got serious. So it wasn't about just the sex for Erynn. Yeah MC looks totally like the love of Erynn's life. Sure thing. When you love someone and that someone also confessed that he loves you, you totally go into another serious relationship with others and not try to find your love and give a proper answer to him. Wow what a love from Erynn
First of all, you know what.
Second, you do realise that the confession and Erynn dating Zane is 2 to 3 years apart, yes?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
First of all, you know what.
Second, you do realise that the confession and Erynn dating Zane is 2 to 3 years apart, yes?
Okay then why Erynn didn't go to MC in that 2 to 3 years? It's not like MC moved to Antartica right? She could have easily go to him. She knew he confessed to her and she couldn't reply him. Why not go to him and finish this unfinished business? Instead she decided to went into a serious relationship with another guy and if Ethan wasn't around and Zane dumped her because of Ethan, she would be still in a relationship with Zane or maybe even married with him. Yeah MC is totally the love of Erynn life it looks like.

I mean you ruined her and you are the reason why so many people disslike her now. It's your story, I'm just commenting about it. Erynn was kinda my favourite character at some point. This update literally ruined her and buried her into ground. Nobody in their right mind can believe when she says that MC is love of her life

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So you said there is no way she could find the MC personally in that 6 years even if she search for him? Really? Come on. She knew his location. She could've easily go to him in that 6 years and fix the missunderstanding. But she choose go and sleep with another guy and be in a serious relationship with him. Do you know what a serious relationship means right? It wasn't just sex for fun. She feel something to guy and decided a future with him and Ethan showed up. If it wasn't Ethan, maybe she would be married with the guy. So don't tell me she loves MC and MC is the love of her life after her actions please
Ok. So, if you are in love, that person goes away, you try to contact her/him and that person doesn't reply you (she tried to contact him but he was angry enough to answer her), then with all those situations, will YOU stop living and keep trying? Come on! I don't believe you really believe that. She had a serious relationship? That's ok! As I said: 5 years without a single news about MC. Erynn loved Zane? Maybe. You think if you love someone you can't love another person? Especially if you lost contact for years?? We're not talking about weeks or months, we're talking about, at least, 5 years! Now, she is single, MC came back, so, she can't love him anymore? I don't think I saw her telling him was the love of her life and she only loved him. Life moves on, man. You can't keep your life stuck because someone you love and that person goes away for that long. You can't blame her for moved on. And just one more thing: they were all teenagers back then, so again: teens are dumb!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Okay then why Erynn didn't go to MC in that 2 to 3 years? It's not like MC moved to Antartica right? She could have easily go to him. She knew he confessed to her and she couldn't reply him. Why not go to him and finish this unfinished business? Instead she decided to went into a serious relationship with another guy and if Ethan wasn't around and Zane dumped her because of Ethan, she would be still in a relationship with Zane or maybe even married with him. Yeah MC is totally the love of Erynn life it looks like
OMG maybe because she was 15yo at the time of confession and she was really gonna travel hours away from home on her own, talk about lacking any common senseo_O

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
OMG maybe because she was 15yo at the time of confession and she was really gonna travel hours away from home on her own, talk about lacking any common senseo_O
The dev literally said she slept with Zane and be in a relationship when she is 17-18 years old. Pretty sure you can travel in the same country at that age easily. She could've go to mc and fix what she has done before entering a serious relationship with another guy if she truly loved the mc

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Okay then why Erynn didn't go to MC in that 2 to 3 years? It's not like MC moved to Antartica right? She could have easily go to him. She knew he confessed to her and she couldn't reply him. Why not go to him and finish this unfinished business? Instead she decided to went into a serious relationship with another guy and if Ethan wasn't around and Zane dumped her because of Ethan, she would be still in a relationship with Zane or maybe even married with him. Yeah MC is totally the love of Erynn life it looks like.

I mean you ruined her and you are the reason why so many people disslike her now. It's your story, I'm just commenting about it. Erynn was kinda my favourite character at some point. This update literally ruined her and buried her into ground. Nobody in their right mind can believe when she says that MC is love of her life
Just stop, you're making a fool out of yourself now.
Reading comprehension wasn't your best subject in school I assume since everything you mention isn't in the game or you didn't understand it, at all.
This is my last reply to you, since I can't be arsed anymore.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
The dev literally said she slept with Zane and be in a relationship when she is 17-18 years old. Pretty sure you can travel in the same country at that age easily. She could've go to mc and fix what she has done before entering a serious relationship with another guy if she truly loved the mc
OMG NO.. she got into a relationship 2-3 years after the MC left say its not so, also would you want a girl under the age of 18 traveling around the country on her own, come on now be serious

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
LMAO, that scene where you can help or just ignore Erynn on the alley was awesome. I love evil choices!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes