Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Amazing update im so happy :D:D:D but please tell me thats all for Erynns secret now and we can move on to the relationship with her, i almost wore my mouse out punching Ethan so much:mad::mad: all the girls routes was great this update with loads of little cute moments, and i also started again to focus of Elena and she was great too:love: please tell me Brooke will be a LI she really hot

we didn't get to see Alexis/Laylas dads face i wonder if that means something:unsure::unsure: also Alexis on the phone to Lakeyn we got that grenade to look forward to as well:cry:

please please please Nyx you gave me hope dont take it away from me :cry::cry::cry::cry: just let me have Erynn

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and laliandra

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So Erynn supposed to love MC give all those shits to Alexis to sleep with him yet we learned that She had sex with Zane and be serious with him. If there was no Ethan they would still be in a relationsip. That bitch ROFL. Also she had nerve to say 'The only boy can be in my bed is MC' AHAHAHAH. If anyone believes Erynn actually loves mc is too innocent I would say. Again if she loved mc, why did she have sex with Zane and be in a serious relationship with him? Also she is more than happy to have sex with Zane but not the MC which she claims she loves him? At this point I started to think that she deserved an asshole like Ethan

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So Erynn supposed to love MC give all those shits to Alexis to sleep with him yet we learned that She had plenty of sex with Zane and be serious with him. If there was no Ethan they would still be in a relationsip. That bitch ROFL. Also she had nerve to say 'The only boy can be in my bed is MC' AHAHAHAH. If anyone believes Erynn actually loves mc is too innocent I would say. Again if she loved mc, why did she have sex with Zane and be in a serious relationship with him? Also she is more than happy to have sex with Zane but not the MC which she claims she loves him? At this point I started to think that she deserved an asshole like Ethan
spoiler?

Reactions: -Hex-

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So Erynn supposed to love MC give all those shits to Alexis to sleep with him yet we learned that She had plenty of sex with Zane and be serious with him. If there was no Ethan they would still be in a relationsip. That bitch ROFL. Also she had nerve to say 'The only boy can be in my bed is MC' AHAHAHAH. If anyone believes Erynn actually loves mc is too innocent I would say. Again if she loved mc, why did she have sex with Zane and be in a serious relationship with him? Also she is more than happy to have sex with Zane but not the MC which she claims she loves him? At this point I started to think that she deserved an asshole like Ethan
Spoiler? Lol, but talking about that She dated a guy years ago, when MC left. Is she still dating him if Ethan didn't blackmail her? Maybe. She wasn't mad 'cause Lexi slept with MC, she was mad 'cause she lied about it or didn't tell her about MC. I never thought Erynn was virgin. Lexi wasn't virgin. That doesn't bother me. Nikki was virgin either. The only ones I believe is virgin are Cara, Layla and maybe Elena (but I don't think so). Erynn had a boyfriend and slept with him, it is normal, I don't get it where all anger about her is coming from.
Gotta say, great update! Lexi, Layla and Nikki are my favorite girls. I like Elena and Erynn too, but if it will be a game where we will finish with just 1 girl, my first ending will be Lexi then Nikki, and Lyla.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Spoiler? Lol, but talking about that She dated a guy years ago, when MC left. Is she still dating him if Ethan didn't blackmail her? Maybe. She wasn't mad 'cause Lexi slept with MC, she was mad 'cause she lied about it or didn't tell her about MC. I never thought Erynn was virgin. Lexi wasn't virgin. That doesn't bother me. Nikki was virgin either. The only ones I believe is virgin are Cara, Layla and maybe Elena (but I don't think so). Erynn had a boyfriend and slept with him, it is normal, I don't get it where all anger about her is coming from.
Gotta say, great update! Lexi, Layla and Nikki are my favorite girls. I like Elena and Erynn too, but if it will be a game where we will finish with just 1 girl, my first ending will be Lexi then Nikki, and Lyla.
None of the girls claimed that they liked mc or most of them didn't even meet with mc unlike her. Erynn claimed that she liked mc and she did get a confession out of mc yet she had sex with other guy and be in a serious relationship with him. If you are in love with someone, why would you go out your way and have sex with others or be in a serious relationship with other guys. Well you can say mc did that but the problem is that mc thought Erynn rejected him and he had all the reasons to think that way. Well you can 'she didn't' reject himbut after the confession she prefered to go and hear ethan about what he said and watch a funny video and laugh about it rather than fucking reply the confession of MC. Also after that if she wanted that much she could've find MC after he left the town. Also then again she would've still be in a relationship with Zane if not Ethan blackmailed her. How do you think Erynn loves MC when she is willing to be in a serious relationship with other guys after she learned how mc feels about her is beyond me. I don't believe Erynn sorry. She wouldn't act like this if MC was the love of her life

Last edited:

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys, for the current new update, episode 7, i cant seem to get the Spanish teacher Gabi scenes . it seems like Layla interferes with it . im not sure . does anyone knows how to get that or am i missing something?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes