DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Erynn is still the best girl but this update made her look kinda stupid. I understand that if everyone was making rational decisions and decisions that just make sense it wouldn't be much of a game but still... Also I'm actually surprised that you're still able to be a "manwhore" and there's no forced branching just yet.

Double also, I don't like ntr as much as anyone but people saying that Erynn having an ex boyfriend is ntr is just beyond me.
Well it depends on whether that scene with ex BF is shown I guess, even if is more other dick as NTR as such even if shown in game. :p Well I guess some people are disappointed Erynn was not a virgin and had not waited for MC while he was away. Though fully her right and even quite natural, but it makes the way she obsessed over MC and blamed him in past and her claim on MC even more weird with respect to Lexi and kinda hypocrite from a more neutral pov and even weirder Lexi accepts it since she was likely aware Erynn had at least another BF while MC was away not even counting things with Ethan.

Well considering her stupidity, well she has shown to have quite a bad taste in males from start of game and way she dealt with Ethan situation over the years, so a bit more of that is not surprising. Just a smart LI choice for MC it does not make, maybe a white knighting brother as MC but more .........

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
Erynn is still the best girl but this update made her look kinda stupid. I understand that if everyone was making rational decisions and decisions that just make sense it wouldn't be much of a game but still... Also I'm actually surprised that you're still able to be a "manwhore" and there's no forced branching just yet.

Double also, I don't like ntr as much as anyone but people saying that Erynn having an ex boyfriend is ntr is just beyond me.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who think masturbation with a dildo can be seen as ntr :KEK:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

I must agree/disagree with you on certain things. I also think that Erynn is one of the best, one of my TOP 3 girls in this entire game so far. However i do disagree with you that episode 7 made her stupid or what ever. Things did sort out betwin MC and her. Also we know how deep in is she. We know that Ethan is also blackmailing her. So if she quits she can say goodbye to her teacher carier or modeling. She did certainly make some mistakes but never on a level to make her stupid. She couldn't know that Ethan would record her. Imo this update wasn't bad at all but it sorted some things at least. Now that's only me and my opinion.

kimboslicearia

May 31, 2020
I installed the game a few minutes ago, but there's no sound, even if in options all volumes are set to maximum. Is there an extra configuration for sounds?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm struggling to find the Elena scenes. What is the trigger for them?
When she wrestles Layla jump on top of her.
Also don't call her jealous.
How this scene triggers?

Next to it are Lexi and Layla. When MC is at their place a certain male does make apearance. Of course we don't know who he is but i do have strange feeling about him all ready. I have this strange feeling that MC is Lexi's and Layla's stepbrother. Only of course if that male character is whom i think it is.
Layla dialogue in the park pretty much confirms that is indeed Navarro, basketball player in high school, fan of the Marauders... too much to be a misdirection, the question now is wether Navarro and Santi are the same person

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Next to it are Lexi and Layla. When MC is at their place a certain male does make apearance. Of course we don't know who he is but i do have strange feeling about him all ready. I have this strange feeling that MC is Lexi's and Layla's stepbrother. Only of course if that male character is whom i think it is.
step? not Half?

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode_4a.rpy", line 717, in script
if Emily_Points == 6:
File "game/episode_4a.rpy", line 717, in <module>
if Emily_Points == 6:
NameError: name 'Emily_Points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode_4a.rpy", line 717, in script
if Emily_Points == 6:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode_4a.rpy", line 717, in <module>
if Emily_Points == 6:
NameError: name 'Emily_Points' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.7
Sat Apr 3 14:24:01 2021
```

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
step? not Half?
It's possible that he's not their biological father, Adriana was mysterious during college.
If he is Santi and also the biological father, also means he was messing around with both at the same time!!!!! My Man!!!!

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
You have to be friendlier with Layla and swing towards Elena. There's a writen walkthrough that can help you if you wanna be on Elena route.
When she wrestles Layla jump on top of her.
Also don't call her jealous.
Thanks both. I had started a fresh game and was zipping through to get to the new update, I must have missed some points with Elena and Layla somewhere ("Check her out" loses points with Layla and then gains points later on, hard to spot the change if you're not paying attention). Did a slower run and unlocked the Elena scenes.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Layla dialogue in the park pretty much confirms that is indeed Navarro, basketball player in high school, fan of the Marauders... too much to be a misdirection, the question now is wether Navarro and Santi are the same person
It's not only that. If you try to compare faces of MC and Valery you can see some similiarity. Now i'm probably dead wrong here.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes