-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Damn, way to get my hopes up. :cry:

Kidding, not kidding. It's just frustrating to play multiple routes skipping a lot of the same content over and over again just for a few scenes. I get this is inherent from game design and a lot of games on here suffer from this. Really wonder what the appeal is for people who just chose 1 or 2 girls and then need to wait multiple updates for further progression. If you ain't banging them all what do you do in the meantime?
Simple answer just not our kink, but if you like harems than have it lol.
Ehh, to each their own, I am more than okay with that. I think it's important for this discussion to differentiate between a big happy everyone gets along and does group hugs ála wvm style harems. Which would be so much more interesting if the biggest fear wouldn't be MC crumbling under a stampede for a group hug. But actually have some friction/drama girls acting out and going against eachother, forming groups and attempt coups... I am getting off track here. That is all besides the point. And differentiate how development and story telling goes

My point being is that it's frustrating to have to replay the game for different outcomes, keeping track of multiple alternate choices in VN's where you often can't even name your saves. Replaying huge parts of the story just to see little deviations in that story.

Then there is the problem of what content is added in each update, if your chosen preferences aren't in that update what do you do? Do you even want to see alternate routes? other h-scenes ?

In example, the first release of this had me not interested in Alexis at all, I went for the stewardess on first play through. Quickly found out though that wasn't what the dev had intended I was supposed to be interested in Alexis since that path had way more content. Call me a completionist either going for as much content as possible or the closest route to maximum content. If that's gets me in trouble in this game or others for example WTHI, that's okay but can anyone fault me or others for getting as much as possible out of a play through? It is just the way updates and new content work, especially when new women/girls keep being introduced in a later stage of development.

You say it's a simple answer, but honestly you gave me no answer at all just deflected my sincere concerns/opinion/questions on this matter by insinuating harems would be my kink ( while you are not entirely wrong you aren't entirely correct there either :ROFLMAO: )

And it's tough, the only way I see how you could circumvent this is by having choices which LI's to pursue and have that separated from the main story. Which in many occasions would get in the way of story telling so it doesn't seem like a solution either.
Just some observations though, in no way am I trying to get in the way of developers creative freedoms.

Reactions: DA22

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Ehh, to each their own, I am more than okay with that. I think it's important for this discussion to differentiate between a big happy everyone gets along and does group hugs ála wvm style harems. Which would be so much more interesting if the biggest fear wouldn't be MC crumbling under a stampede for a group hug. But actually have some friction/drama girls acting out and going against eachother, forming groups and attempt coups... I am getting off track here. That is all besides the point. And differentiate how development and story telling goes

My point being is that it's frustrating to have to replay the game for different outcomes, keeping track of multiple alternate choices in VN's where you often can't even name your saves. Replaying huge parts of the story just to see little deviations in that story.

Then there is the problem of what content is added in each update, if your chosen preferences aren't in that update what do you do? Do you even want to see alternate routes? other h-scenes ?

In example, the first release of this had me not interested in Alexis at all, I went for the stewardess on first play through. Quickly found out though that wasn't what the dev had intended I was supposed to be interested in Alexis since that path had way more content. Call me a completionist either going for as much content as possible or the closest route to maximum content. If that's gets me in trouble in this game or others for example WTHI, that's okay but can anyone fault me or others for getting as much as possible out of a play through? It is just the way updates and new content work, especially when new women/girls keep being introduced in a later stage of development.

You say it's a simple answer, but honestly you gave me no answer at all just deflected my sincere concerns/opinion/questions on this matter by insinuating harems would be my kink ( while you are not entirely wrong you aren't entirely correct there either :ROFLMAO: )

And it's tough, the only way I see how you could circumvent this is by having choices which LI's to pursue and have that separated from the main story. Which in many occasions would get in the way of story telling so it doesn't seem like a solution either.
Just some observations though, in no way am I trying to get in the way of developers creative freedoms.
Hey man I wasn't trying to call you out or anything and I am sorry if it came out that way. I just don't play Harem paths. For me I just like playing VN with one girl at a time, mainly because it really isn't something I'm into. When it comes to other girls what helps me is I say that I have "canon" story than the other girls are a what if scenario. Hope that explains things a little better. Again my bad if I sounded like I was being rude.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Gabi being included on the trip is the best news yet.
And that look...

he's a shitty friend anyways
How dare you say about the guy that takes upon himself to sneak booze into the dorms?
Whatever fun we are gonna have in this trip he's directly responsible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake45666

laliandra

May 2, 2019
How dare you say about the guy that takes upon himself to sneak booze into the dorms?
Whatever fun we are gonna have in this trip he's directly responsible.
Uhm... sorry, but that “fun” has a name. Her name’s Valeria and MC’s friend doesn’t deserve her. the moment he fucks up the MC will be there to console her :devilish:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I dont remember getting the gabi scenes how do you get it?
After the argument with Alexis, stay at the bar.

Uhm... sorry, but that “fun” has a name. Her name’s Valeria and MC’s friend doesn’t deserve her. the moment he fucks up the MC will be there to console her :devilish:
Valeria is bottom of my list for this trip, Layla, Gabi, Elena take precedence... Sienna too if she suddenly wants to some.
And thanks to Zach i'll be able to get them drunk :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I dont remember getting the gabi scenes how do you get it?
The news of today or others?
The old ones you need to accept her offer in the bar and later "reject" layla or tell her about lexi in the pizzeria
She is mine , if you want her, get in the line xDDDDDDDD

im kidding

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
The news of today or others?
The old ones you need to accept her offer in the bar and later "reject" layla or tell her about lexi in the pizzeria

im kidding
i dont remember even seeing her in the bar, thanks though

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
After the argument with Alexis, stay at the bar.

Valeria is bottom of my list for this trip, Layla, Gabi, Elena take precedence... Sienna too if she suddenly wants to some.
thankyou

Reactions: LSC82

laliandra

May 2, 2019
nah MC don’t need to get the ladies drunk to score that’s lame

Zach can drink all he wants, while he’s drunk MC will be having fun with the ladies

of course Layla comes first, but everyone will get their turn, that’s what multiple saves are for :WeSmart:

im kidding

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
nah MC don’t need to get the ladies drunk to score that’s lame

Zach can drink all he wants, while he’s drunk MC will be having fun with the ladies

of course Layla comes first, but everyone will get their turn, that’s what multiple saves are for :WeSmart:
There's nothing lame about getting laid, if the method works don't knock it.
Plus i don't know... Layla could use some liquid courage to go all the way...
So does Gabi who is obviously conflicted.
Plus the theoretical threesome Elena+Layla.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
but effective! particularly for virgins!
I have no idea where this preference for virgins comes from, compared to an experienced woman who knows what and above all how she wants it, I found my encounters with virgins rather boring. Well, in my case that was a loooooooong time ago, maybe I remember it wrongly. But I still vividly remember my first experience with a woman twice as old (16/32). :love:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes