Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
So.. how long before the MC finds out he's already fucked one of his half-sisters (Alexis) and is going for the second one (Layla)? Considering that he's already fucked his sisters-to-be (well, just one of them.. in the end you have to choose), I don't think he has any intention to stop doing that.

I just want to see his mother's face when she finds out that Santiago is married with the Dean. That's enough to make an extra 2-month wait worthy :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, let's just enjoy the scenes with the neighbors (both mother and daughter) when they come and also with mom. IIRC this is the most incestuous game I've ever seen.

Regards

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
So.. how long before the MC finds out he's already fucked one of his half-sisters (Alexis) and is going for the second one (Layla)? Considering that he's already fucked his sisters-to-be (well, just one of them.. in the end you have to choose), I don't think he has any intention to stop doing that.

I just want to see his mother's face when she finds out that Santiago is married with the Dean. That's enough to make an extra 2-month wait worthy :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, let's just enjoy the scenes with the neighbors (both mother and daughter) when they come and also with mom. IIRC this is the most incestuous game I've ever seen.

Regards
Why do you think Santiago is their dad. Even if he's Adriana's husband he doesn't necessarily have to be their dad.
He might as well be Gabi's husband. So you basically banged your step-mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also don't forget the bartender.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Why do you think Santiago is their dad. Even if he's Adriana's husband he doesn't necessarily have to be their dad.
He might as well be Gabi's husband. So you basically banged your step-mom.
I think the scene of them being in the bar together sharing some interests was not a coincidence and this last image of him in the kitchen when we can only see his back (assuming it's the same person) is reaaally suspicious.

Regards

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think the scene of them being in the bar together sharing some interests was not a coincidence and this last image of him in the kitchen when we can only see his back (assuming it's the same person) is reaaally suspicious.

Regards
That indicates his significance, but I don't see why that means he must be the MC's biological father. Surely the fact we're potentially sleeping with both of his daughters would be a big enough bone of contention?

Reactions: MV_1999

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
That indicates his significance, but I don't see why that means he must be the MC's biological father. Surely the fact we're potentially sleeping with both of his daughters would be a big enough bone of contention?
I'm just saying this would be a completely unexpected turn of events, making the story even more twisted. Considering Alexis is 3 years older than the MC (I believe), it would mean Santiago already had a 2 year-old daughter when he fucked the MC's mother and Layla might also be incoming at the same time.

Let's see how far the developer wants to take the incest content in this game. Even though there's no such a tag for this genre here yet, I think incest is deeply rooted in the story.

Regards

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm just saying this would be a completely unexpected turn of events, making the story even more twisted. Considering Alexis is 3 years older than the MC (I believe), it would mean Santiago already had a 2 year-old daughter when he fucked the MC's mother and Layla might also be incoming at the same time.

Let's see how far the developer wants to take the incest content in this game. Even though there's no such a tag for this genre here yet, I think incest is deeply rooted in the story.

Regards
Honestly dude that's wishful thinking on your part. The Dev has had several opportunities to add incest to the story if she wanted to and outside of potential step-siblings in a relationship/having sex, it's either been avoided or outright denied there will not be any of that goin on in this story. If that were the case, it would have been far too easy to have the MC pursue his own mother along with the neighbor after catching them fooling around in the pool. People are always just going to see what they want to see, even if confirmation is there its either unintended or just not happening.

Getting back to the MC's dad, sure there might be a resemblance, but I'd sooner believe it's coincidental at best or maybe an even more logical explanation is the MC's mother had a type of guy she liked in college and happened to be with 2 exotic looking guys who were somewhat similar physically, but with different personalities. If anything, that's just as likely and more realistic than what you've proposed.

Jul 21, 2021
Honestly dude that's wishful thinking on your part. The Dev has had several opportunities to add incest to the story if she wanted to and outside of potential step-siblings in a relationship/having sex, it's either been avoided or outright denied there will not be any of that goin on in this story. If that were the case, it would have been far too easy to have the MC pursue his own mother along with the neighbor after catching them fooling around in the pool. People are always just going to see what they want to see, even if confirmation is there its either unintended or just not happening.

Getting back to the MC's dad, sure there might be a resemblance, but I'd sooner believe it's coincidental at best or maybe an even more logical explanation is the MC's mother had a type of guy she liked in college and happened to be with 2 exotic looking guys who were somewhat similar physically, but with different personalities. If anything, that's just as likely and more realistic than what you've proposed.
My guess: i think that Santiago is Layla and Alexis' stepfather. The principal married him after having her two daughters from a previous marriage, or something. I find it weird that Santiago already was in a relationship with a woman and had a two years old girl when met the MC´s mother, and had impregnated the same woman with a second daughter more or less at the same time he was impregnating MC´s mother...
The dev seems to like mirroring situations. The MC has the same problems when he lived with her father that now that lives with her mother: he has to choose between two sisters. In his old town, the problem was they were going to be actually his stepsisters since his father was going to get married with the sister´s mother. Now could be the same: the problem, when discovered, would be that actually Layla and Alexis are stepsisters of the MC if actually Santiago is the stepfather of the girls and the real father of the MC.

It would be a somehow "dramatic" situation, but without adding real incest to the plot and a making the MC a modern Oedipus that fucks his sisters without knowing it, and probably has a terrible fight with his real father as he has with his stepfather, or something like that... That would be way too much drama for a game like this one, IMO. Greek drama.

Last edited:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
This game suddenly exploding in development time out of the blue, BaD suddenly exploding in development time out of the blue...

I need to do some soul searching.
Out of the blue? Really?
I think I've been very transparent about what's going on. How about you read the progress updates people are posting here.
Also, exploding in development time?
Here's an example to make it very simple for you:
If an update is 500 renders and takes 2 months, or it has 1500 renders and takes 6 months, the development time is the same for the same amount of content. Yeah, I'm pretty good at math. Erynn watch out!

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Out of the blue? Really?
That is literally what I wrote, yes. To suddenly spike from 3-4 months per golden release to an ETA of anywhere between 6-8 months is by the way i've contextually used it, out of the blue.

If an update is 500 renders and takes 2 months, or it has 1500 renders and takes 6 months, the development time is the same for the same amount of content.
Clearly not what I was referring to but seeing as how you wrote all this for a post that was hardly 2 sentences im just going to assume you need a hug this morning.

Yeah, I'm pretty good at math. Erynn watch out!
Relax Big Shaq.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
That is literally what I wrote, yes. To suddenly spike from 3-4 months per golden release to an ETA of anywhere between 6-8 months is by the way i've contextually used it, out of the blue.

Clearly not what I was referring to but seeing as how you wrote all this for a post that was hardly 2 sentences im just going to assume you need a hug this morning.

Relax Big Shaq.
I'm not even trying to figure out where you got those numbers from.
So... In the wise words of Jericho. Congratulations, you just made the list!

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Even if that were the case, it still remains completely irrelevant, because where is it written that we have a right to constant update intervals? It is and will remain Nyx's decision when, how often, or whether an update will be made at all.
Did I say anything refuting any of this? I expect nothing less from these forums but please save that white knight shit for someone who deserves it. Having to turn off emote notifications from the pathetic spam was enough.

I made a benign comment about the changes in the dev lifecycle for my 2 favorite VNs and you guys have drug it to infinity and beyond. It never needed to get to this point.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I'm not even trying to figure out where you got those numbers from.
So... In the wise words of Jericho. Congratulations, you just made the list!
Good answer and a quote based on WWE. I thought I couldn't praise this great game and its developer any further. How wrong I was. Keep up your great work and take all the time you need. We should all remember that patience is a virtue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is so angry still .. Eyrin is so angry still ... Alex is brokenhearted, Layla is head over heels ...
Where do you see the release in all of these drama induced hurtful feelings?

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes