Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Buggy atm. Keeps going into the Lexi route (unless if you’re on Layla route) even if MC has shown no interest in her.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
In episode 6 during the meeting in the pizzeria with Layla and Alexis I told the truth so obviously Layla knows that the MC was hook up with her sister (and then we have in game value Layla_Knows = True) and it turns out that in episode 8 despite this the MC during the conversation with Layla during the camp admits to her that he know her sister and hook up with her so it turns out that the choice from episode 6 is not taken into account at all here and during this conversation it is apparent that Layla_Knows' value is not being taken into account here at all so this is definitely a bug that should be fixed in my opinion.

Reactions: Vollezar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would you care that your babe hooked up with your brother?
Would you be adamant your brother told you when he was hooking up?
Would your brother have told you who she was he was hooking up with?
Lay, the adorable babe she is, has a heart both 4 you and also for her sista.
Have a heart, also, gamer! Feelings of forgiveness and candor are not glitches.
Yeah same issues as others... was on my Layla playthrough and a scene with Erryn happened in MC's room got an error (something about Vpunch not defined) and the next scene was at the bar with Alexis with the MC asking her to be his GF... I had very few Alexis points on this run. Assuming it's a bug that needs a patch.
Hmm.....guess we need a patch. Have 9 different saves (for different LI's) and only the Alexis save worked. All the other saves are borked and forced me on the Alexis path. Did get 2 script errors tho, "missing Vpunch" and "Bubble"...something. Could the uploader maybe upload the 0.7b to 0.8 patch? Script fixes are most likely in that file.
In episode 6 during the meeting in the pizzeria with Layla and Alexis I told the truth so obviously Layla knows that the MC was hook up with her sister (and then we have in game value Layla_Knows = True) and it turns out that in episode 8 despite this the MC during the conversation with Layla during the camp admits to her that he know her sister and hook up with her so it turns out that the choice from episode 6 is not taken into account at all here and during this conversation it is apparent that Layla_Knows' value is not being taken into account here at all so this is definitely a bug that should be fixed in my opinion.
Lexi is all we ever needed in this game to feel loved and appreciated.
Why so much disheartened gaming echoes of such a wonderful babe?

• Haha
Reactions: tonigobe and frenk

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
hi guys im wondering if the FF characters are main LI or just Sub Li
erin mom
the two chicks that almost become mc's step sis.
mom? ik she's not HAHA

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Is there a outcome where you get a different place in the race? I know when sometimes games do that where you can get different outcomes based on your choices.

leszek60

Feb 23, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Whomever crawled my site to find the torrent link before it was ready btw - you slowed it down for everyone because it was still syncing to other servers. Either way, it'll be fixed so can't be done next time. Clever.
torrent is dead

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She needs to become lossless 4 that, no?
Considering how tight and dripping she is right now,
ther eare slim chances that will happen any time soon.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent is dead
Can you be a little more descriptive?

All my servers are uploading at 1Gbit/s each and have uploaded nearly 12tb since it started, the torrent is very much not dead.

What is the actual error that you're seeing?

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Can you be a little more descriptive?

All my servers are uploading at 1Gbit/s each and have uploaded nearly 12tb since it started, the torrent is very much not dead.

What is the actual error that you're seeing?
1638609588366.png this message appears every time

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Don't like being that guy, but anyone by chance have the bugfix that they posted on Patreon? The errors kind of ruin this update lol.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 1529772 this message appears every time
What site are you trying to download the torrent from? Just be honest too because it's not possible to get redirected to that page if you tried it from f95zone UNLESS you tried a different site beforehand.

There's a very specific set of circumstances that leads to a visitor landing on that page.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Zach's mom must have been drinking a lot when she was pregnant, i feel kinda bad for him.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
What site are you trying to download the torrent from? Just be honest too because it's not possible to get redirected to that page if you tried it from f95zone UNLESS you tried a different site beforehand.

There's a very specific set of circumstances that leads to a visitor landing on that page.
will this message pop up every time now?

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes