Intro63

Mar 23, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Whomever crawled my site to find the torrent link before it was ready btw - you slowed it down for everyone because it was still syncing to other servers. Either way, it'll be fixed so can't be done next time. Clever.
How can i download on Android?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Well for those who enquired/asked or anyone who cares, here's the PDF Walkthrough:

Any issues or inaccuracies please let me know. Will keep it updated now going forward.

(Edit: Updated for v0.6 )
Any chance to get it it updated to 0.8? :)

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
I think there's something wrong. I closed Alexis path from the start so why am I in a relation with her in this update?
there is one missing jump in a script, so meeting with alexis always happens ( i think i had that bug on nikki or erynn path, not sure)

Jan 11, 2021
I didnt expect Hungarian translation on this page. Good job, will not download it tho, Im used to playing VNs in english, but thanks for your work anyway
Thank you, when I started it I had in mind those (older) friends of mine who love good stories but won't ever learn enough English to enjoy these AVNs.
So, if not for personal use, you can also use it to show your friends not speaking English.

(I have seriously scanned through all the games in this site for Hungarian translation but so far I failed to find any.)

Episode 8 will take quite long to translate though.
Starting with the "Peacock", the text will give some challenging moments for the translators.

lkta

May 3, 2017
What's the trigger for winning the race? Came 4th & the girls came 2nd in my main alexis route but everyone won when on the layla/elena run. tried a few different things at the camp training but none of them seemed to trigger it

Jan 11, 2021
I think there's something wrong. I closed Alexis path from the start so why am I in a relation with her in this update?
For quite a long time it was very hard to stay on Alexis' path.
Now however, that everybody is pulled by the Alexis magnet, all are complaining.

BTW, the buxfixes on the Patreon site fix this issue.

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
I started a non Alexis path today and focused on Layla and Elena, but for some reason in the new episode she's my girlfriend. Did anyone else get this bug?
Same here. I ended it with her when that event happened in an earlier chapter and all of a sudden he's asking Alexis to be his girlfriend. There are also quite a few errors in the update currently. Really needs a patch.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes