Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Hmm, the ladies are asking me:
"do they have anyone around whom can install a different GPU for them?"
(Note, Passing the message along as i have been asked to).
Hmm, think we all can help;
When I reach 1000 patreons I will buy a second computer. Solely for rendering.
I will produce a high-resolution wallpaper of a character (community poll) for free to all Patreons.

Currently at 881/1000.

Problem for me is that there are some very good games out there and it makes it difficult to support all of those I really like..
I can support a few but not all

Reactions: sava75

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hmm, think we all can help;
When I reach 1000 patreons I will buy a second computer. Solely for rendering.
I will produce a high-resolution wallpaper of a character (community poll) for free to all Patreons.

Currently at 881/1000.

Problem for me is that there are some very good games out there and it makes it difficult to support all of those I really like..
I can support a few but not all
Thank You for the reply, i will relay the message to them.

Reactions: Fred689

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Uff, if this is true that means a pretty outdated and bad setup. End of march there was already more than 1.000 Patreons but the number collapsed to around 800 start of April.
Ah, I thought this was automatically updated on her patreon site, does she has to do this manually?
I mean adjust the nr of patreons?

To bad she didn't buy that 2nd pc then, maybe something went wrong :unsure:

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Ah, I thought this was automatically updated on her patreon site, does she has to do this manually?
I mean adjust the nr of patreons?

To bad she didn't buy that 2nd pc then, maybe something went wrong :unsure:
At the current prices a new rig will cost around 4-5k € depending on the grafic card (assuming a RTX 3090 here). I guess it would need at least one ful month of 1k Patreons to have this amount ready.

For the updates at Patreon I think that's some kind of automatic update some developers even include the amount of money they get from that number of Patrerons.

Reactions: Fred689

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Uff, if this is true that means a pretty outdated and bad setup. End of march there was already more than 1.000 Patreons but the number collapsed to around 800 start of April.
GTX 950 was released back in 2015... How is she able to render with this 2 GB VRAM (card) and 8 GB (onboard) and still maintaining sanity? She needed an hardware upgrade YEARS AGO!

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Just to note, folks.

Nyx does not use this site anymore, best place to tell her about her hardware will probs be discord.
Ah yes, I'm aware of that decision and I think it was the wrong move, but who I'm to judge on this.
I know I know it's a pirate site and there are a lot of people who don't care if they seems rude and such.
But there are also a lot of people who love games like this and are able to give proper feedback. There are other developers, moders, grafic designers who could be a great source of knowledge and even help.
If you are looking for support you have to practice self-marketing being at sites like this, reddit or itch.io, but you have to do it or least find someone who is willing to do it.

Reactions: MV_1999

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah yes, I'm aware of that decision and I think it was the wrong move, but who I'm to judge on this.
I know I know it's a pirate site and there are a lot of people who don't care if they seems rude and such.
But there are also a lot of people who love games like this and are able to give proper feedback. There are other developers, moders, grafic designers who could be a great source of knowledge and even help.
If you are looking for support you have to practice self-marketing being at sites like this, reddit or itch.io, but you have to do it or least find someone who is willing to do it.
Thing is, she isn't the only dev to do it.

This past couple of years has seen quite a few devs drop this site. They still have people post updates but they refuse to deal with certain groups on here so don't bother at all.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just started playing the recent update and I have to ask, is Val a romanceable LI? I'm on Erryn's path atm, but Val is super cute and was wondering if she's just a side character or if we can switch over to her at some point? At this point I have a Lexi save and an Erryn save, not sure if I'm gonna have to make another one now, lol. Given how complex this story is getting, it would be helpful to get an actual idea of all the different paths available in the game.

Reactions: BBZ01

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Is it already certain that Layla, Lexi and the MC have the same father?
The MC's life is so fucked up that I'm already saving myself for Val, I hope the DEV doesn't invent that she's some lost cousin of the MC, I'm already on my fourth route...
Not sure yet, but possible. I don't think the game is going in that direction though.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Dammit, I was on the Erryn path, but just can't ignore Val. I just dreading trying to date them both...if possible.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Probably be able to date her but you won't get to keep both.
Fair enough. While I like this game, it is clearly setup for only one LI ending up with the MC...no harems/sharing/poly-relationships, which considering its set in high school is more realistic? Typically in many VNs, there is usually at least one throuple/open relationship path, but Nyx has a distinct vision of how her story is supposed to go, and that includes making tough choices in who you want to pursue and end up with.

I typically don't have an issue with having to choose only one LI to end up with, but I do like to at least date a couple different girls before having to choose near the middle/end of the story, and just play that branching point with different endings in mind. The only time I have an issue with locking in on one LI, is when its way too early in the story, before we get a chance to get to know someone, especially if there are other potential LIs locked into other storylines or show up later in the VN. AOA Academy comes to mind, where you almost need to choose right away which main LI you want to focus on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I saw someone had posted a theory Val and Gabi might be related and that Val might already be aware of Gabi's thirst for the MC if not that had a fling which she clearly isn't over given the smoldering looks she keeps giving him. I mean given how many characters are related to each, blood or not, I would not be surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes