Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Probably be able to date her but you won't get to keep both.
Fair enough. While I like this game, it is clearly setup for only one LI ending up with the MC...no harems/sharing/poly-relationships, which considering its set in high school is more realistic? Typically in many VNs, there is usually at least one throuple/open relationship path, but Nyx has a distinct vision of how her story is supposed to go, and that includes making tough choices in who you want to pursue and end up with.

I typically don't have an issue with having to choose only one LI to end up with, but I do like to at least date a couple different girls before having to choose near the middle/end of the story, and just play that branching point with different endings in mind. The only time I have an issue with locking in on one LI, is when its way too early in the story, before we get a chance to get to know someone, especially if there are other potential LIs locked into other storylines or show up later in the VN. AOA Academy comes to mind, where you almost need to choose right away which main LI you want to focus on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I saw someone had posted a theory Val and Gabi might be related and that Val might already be aware of Gabi's thirst for the MC if not that had a fling which she clearly isn't over given the smoldering looks she keeps giving him. I mean given how many characters are related to each, blood or not, I would not be surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uff, if this is true that means a pretty outdated and bad setup. End of march there was already more than 1.000 Patreons but the number collapsed to around 800 start of April.
pulling yours and others leg.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Just started playing the recent update and I have to ask, is Val a romanceable LI? I'm on Erryn's path atm, but Val is super cute and was wondering if she's just a side character or if we can switch over to her at some point? At this point I have a Lexi save and an Erryn save, not sure if I'm gonna have to make another one now, lol. Given how complex this story is getting, it would be helpful to get an actual idea of all the different paths available in the game.
Not romanceable at the end op epi 8, however she's flirty and reacts to you and your current LI. I mean her face expressions are saying alot :).
Not to spoil anything, but if you play your cards right you can see her butt and you can her have licked your cheek :love:

Jan 11, 2021
Uff, if this is true that means a pretty outdated and bad setup. End of march there was already more than 1.000 Patreons but the number collapsed to around 800 start of April.
The problem is that many people only support the creator for one month to get the update. Not a nice behaviour, but still more correct than piracy.

Unfortunately, Nyx insists that only those backers count who stick around after the monthly payment.

Sadly, at the current release frequency, it may be quite a few months before we get past the thousand.

She really needs a new machine. And not necessarily a 3090, it's the VRAM that counts.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
The problem is that many people only support the creator for one month to get the update. Not a nice behaviour, but still more correct than piracy.

Unfortunately, Nyx insists that only those backers count who stick around after the monthly payment.

Sadly, at the current release frequency, it may be quite a few months before we get past the thousand.

She really needs a new machine. And not necessarily a 3090, it's the VRAM that counts.
Ah yes, I can imagine behavior like this, that's why I choose to became a Patreon and I will stay as long as I see development on the game. There is also this reddit community about Intertwined which really could need more people in order to stay alive.

Regarding a new grafic card: Also from the point of VRAM a 3090 would be the best choice - 24 GB can't be beaten atm, but compared to a 950, even a 3060 (12GB) would be a huge step forward.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Too bad there isn't a remote way or something to help the devs that have old GPUs with rendering power instead of pledging towards a goal that may or may not be reached in reasonable time.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not romanceable at the end op epi 8, however she's flirty and reacts to you and your current LI. I mean her face expressions are saying alot :).
Not to spoil anything, but if you play your cards right you can see her butt and you can her have licked your cheek :love:
That's really disappointing as I'm at the pool scene and based on that, I'm ready to make Val my main LI if it was possible. :love:

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Nyx is really using a gtx 950 with 2GB vram for rendering? That wasn't a joke? You can draw the pixels faster by hand.
To be fair, the GPU market has been complete shit for about one and a half years now. So it's not like you could do an upgrade for any sort of reasonable price. In a normal market, a 3060 12GB for 250-300$ would've offered an excellent speedup for not too crazy an investment. Luckily, prices seem to be coming down slowly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I so wanted to like that but dev caved and is adding a harem. I'm just so terrible bored of harem games. It's at the stage where you've played one, you've played them all. I've played about 2 or 3 that try different things.

I haven't touched it since I heard that and that was not long after it launched so no idea if it's any good or not.

As for this game, I just want Lexi.

I was going to do one for Erynn too but every scene she's in just makes me dislike her.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I so wanted to like that but dev caved and is adding a harem. I'm just so terrible bored of harem games. It's at the stage where you've played one, you've played them all. I've played about 2 or 3 that try different things.

I haven't touched it since I heard that and that was not long after it launched so no idea if it's any good or not.

As for this game, I just want Lexi.

I was going to do one for Erynn too but every scene she's in just makes me dislike her.
I haven't played that in almost a year, back then it was mentioned there might be some compatible girls willing to share, but nothing was set in stone....other than the 2 main girls would not be possible to be with both of them, so you'd have to pick one, and then choose whatever side girls that were available on their respective paths.

In any case, I don't mind not having a harem or polyamorous relationship, truthfully I just get bored having to replay a lot of the same conversations/content over again, but with different LIs, so its more a function of me saving time, finishing a game while seeing all available content so I can move on to the next one. As long as I can at least date around before I make my choice is usually my preference, and if I do get an option for an open relationship/harem/mini-harem, I'm typically o.k. with it. Yes, it can get old, but that's why I like to change up different genres, tags, settings, premises, etc., to keep me interested. The last one I really liked was Bare Witness, I liked the premise, and the choice of selecting a path to date your roommates (literally, lol), who are in a casual relationship or go completely for solo paths.

As for this game, I have my main save for Alexis as well, considering she was introduced first and her story was built-up with the MC rather quickly compared to the other girls, and while I did not want to forgive or give Erryn another chance, I stubbornly want to see her path through, if for no other reason than to convince myself Lexi's is so much better. I was a little frustrated with Nikki and Cara since I feel like they are more like side characters at this point, and its impossible to get anywhere serious with either of them.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
... and its impossible to get anywhere serious with either of them.
That's the question having this last picture in mind when one of this girls is still available for the MC, also Nyx mentioned that ep9 will be centered around Nikki and Cara. Looks like we have to wait and play.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's the question having this last picture in mind when one of this girls is still available for the MC, also Nyx mentioned that ep9 will be centered around Nikki and Cara. Looks like we have to wait and play.
...and of course when I wrote that, it was before finishing ep.8, and a minor cliffhanger ending with Nikki appearing at the MC's doorstep.

I'm a little confused, were we introduced to Iris before this last update, I don't remember her or John at all...and that's going to be awkward if Iris and my MC are both competing for Erryn, lol.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
To be fair, the GPU market has been complete shit for about one and a half years now. So it's not like you could do an upgrade for any sort of reasonable price. In a normal market, a 3060 12GB for 250-300$ would've offered an excellent speedup for not too crazy an investment. Luckily, prices seem to be coming down slowly.
Of course you're right about the fucked up GPU market in recent years, but it doesn't have to be a RTX 2000 or 3000 series right away. A used RX 480 (from 2016) with 8GB would have been a very noticeable upgrade. The GTX 950 was already slow when it came out.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Eris and Erynn are sisters, ffs! what part of no incest have you failed to understand?

Also i keep hearing people talk about Cara and Nikki showing up at the end of chapter.8 but all i get is a parcel... my version must be bugged!
since when does erynn have a sister? you must of fucked up with nikki and cara if neither show up.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
since when does erynn have a sister? you must of fucked up with nikki and cara if neither show up.
probably its that i can not say not to the dumb blonde bimbo... its a bug i tell you!

Melissa might not have another child... but Erynn´s father fucked around like a true fuckboy, Biker John is Erynn´s father!

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and D9074

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
Remember what Melissa and Emily said about Erynn's father? That he was basically a hot Viking with tats or something like that (not sure if they mentioned tats). Well if u check John, it's possible. I mean like, Nyx stays true to the "intertwined" title as much as possible to the point that if I was MC, I would stop fucking around because anyone could be related to him :KEK: That's the only explanation for that guy's comment, if he knows something more than we do then he should enlighten us. Or actually not, I wanna find out while playing the new updates lol.
P.S. It wouldn't actually make sense to bring John and Iris in the game now if they are not related with anyone. I mean like what's the point? MC's first gf who now would like to pursue Erynn? Who cares. It's fishy.

Reactions: Warscared and D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
probably its that i can not say not to the dumb blonde bimbo... its a bug i tell you!

Melissa might not have another child... but Erynn´s father fucked around like a true fuckboy, Biker John is Erynn´s father!
lmao, so its only in your head that they are related? yeah the blonde one fucks it up but it might be a blessing if you dont want either of them or want the dramas

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Remember what Melissa and Emily said about Erynn's father? That he was basically a hot Viking with tats or something like that (not sure if they mentioned tats). Well if u check John, it's possible. I mean like, Nyx stays true to the "intertwined" title as much as possible to the point that if I was MC, I would stop fucking around because anyone could be related to him :KEK: That's the only explanation for that guy's comment, if he knows something more than we do then he should enlighten us. Or actually not, I wanna find out while playing the new updates lol.
P.S. It wouldn't actually make sense to bring John and Iris in the game now if they are not related with anyone. I mean like what's the point? MC's first gf who now would like to pursue Erynn? Who cares. It's fishy.
yeah it could make sense, i dont remember them talking about him but especially if he starts getting with the mum you could see erynns mum saying something. that bitch wont have a chance with erynn as soon as she said it to the mc in my head i was just like "fuck u bitch"

• Haha
Reactions: CursedGodz
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes