WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Zach is in the game for a very good reason. Without him players would be complaining that the MC is a pussy who's not getting any because he's not trying hard enough. Zach shows that being a horny tryhard would work even worse.
What?!
Let's just remember how many possible lays the MC could have before he arrives in his old/new home.

The Tattoo Artist
Caro or Nikki
Blonde Slut at Bar (i forgot her Name)
Alexis at the High Mile Club

That is a lot more then Zach will have in his entire life. ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Zach is in the game for a very good reason. Without him players would be complaining that the MC is a pussy who's not getting any because he's not trying hard enough. Zach shows that being a horny tryhard would work even worse.
I get what you mean, but in addition to that, I also think he's in the game and close to the MC to help balance out all the estrogen the MC is constantly around, while completely non-threatening as male when it comes to the girls, and he tries to use the MC's proximity to all the cute girls to his advantage. Hell, if I'm being honest, Miguel is more competition for the MC than Zach will ever hope to be.... in no way could Zach ever hope to compete head to head with the MC for whatever girl the MC wants....Zach is just hoping to get the scraps of whoever the MC doesn't pick.

That said, I also think Zach is also a version of other male protags we've seen in other games....the pathetic, horny, creeper/brother/son of whoever he's trying to have sex with. Which is why I now hate those games, as I can't stand when we're forced to play as a MC that thinks/talks/acts like Zach just because he's desperate to get laid.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I get what you mean, but in addition to that, I also think he's in the game and close to the MC for the as he balances out all the estrogen the MC is constantly around, while completely non-threatening as male when it comes to the girls, and he tries to use the MC's proximity to all the cute girls to his advantage. Hell, if I'm being honest, Miguel is more competition for the MC than Zach will ever hope to be.... in no way could Zach ever hope to compete head to head with the MC for whatever girl the MC wants....Zach is just hoping to get the scraps of whoever the MC doesn't pick.

That said, I also think Zach is also a version of other make protags we've seen in other games....the pathetic, horny, creeper/brother/son of whoever he's trying to have sex with. Which is why I now hate those games, as I can't stand when we're forced to play as a MC that thinks/talks/acts like Zach just because he's desperate to get laid.
I also think Zach is a good sidekick in the game because otherwise the MC would have no single male character as friend....and somehow he is funny. But i think the dev could do some development of Zachs Character in future updates or could really bring some tension by implementing some storyline with cheating or jalousy between MC, Zach and one of the girls.

Reactions: Nurikabe

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I kinda like that its written by a woman tbh, you see so many games where the mc's over react a lot or think they're gods gift. You will get a MC do one nice thing and all the women just fall over him "oh i cant believe he has changed my life in 2 mins and now i just want to fuck him" its actually pathetic lol. you can tell some people have had no experience whatsoever.

from the parts i can remember and its been a while since i played he reacts pretty good to the different things.. when his mum blurts out the dad thing he gets space and then a day or 2 later goes back which is not unrealistic, when lexi doesnt tell him she knew erynn and stuff its not a over reaction. So many other games i play and the MC will just take shit or someone will do something and im like wtf? fuck her and the mc is like "oh no worries its ok" im like no mother fucker get away from that cunt and he just brushes it under..

Its got some faster paced routes like lexi but also slow burn with erynn, personalities are more noticeable and its not just every character sharing the same brain of "fuck me now"

i only thought of this because of the zach convo and seeing it from the outside its like seeing how other mcs are compared to this one.

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
I kinda like that its written by a woman tbh, you see so many games where the mc's over react a lot or think they're gods gift. You will get a MC do one nice thing and all the women just fall over him "oh i cant believe he has changed my life in 2 mins and now i just want to fuck him" its actually pathetic lol. you can tell some people have had no experience whatsoever.

from the parts i can remember and its been a while since i played he reacts pretty good to the different things.. when his mum blurts out the dad thing he gets space and then a day or 2 later goes back which is not unrealistic, when lexi doesnt tell him she knew erynn and stuff its not a over reaction. So many other games i play and the MC will just take shit or someone will do something and im like wtf? fuck her and the mc is like "oh no worries its ok" im like no mother fucker get away from that cunt and he just brushes it under..

Its got some faster paced routes like lexi but also slow burn with erynn, personalities are more noticeable and its not just every character sharing the same brain of "fuck me now"

i only thought of this because of the zach convo and seeing it from the outside its like seeing how other mcs are compared to this one.
That said, I also think Zach is also a version of other make protags we've seen in other games....the pathetic, horny, creeper/brother/son of whoever he's trying to have sex with. Which is why I now hate those games, as I can't stand when we're forced to play as a MC that thinks/talks/acts like Zach just because he's desperate to get laid.
You 2 summed up in a perfect way why I like this specific game. I know it's just games here but I look for those VNs that have some sense of realism. And I believe that exactly because it's a woman that created this game, we have that realism. Unlike other games, where you just show up and you are like Lucifer (for those who haven't seen the series, basically you are a mainstream adult game MC who has every female of any age spreading their legs at his doorstep as a sign of good faith lmao). Especially when it's combined with a perv having those really long monologues, describing his progress on each girl's ROAD TO P***Y, my eyes bleed. That said, I don't have a problem for those unrealistic games existing, my main problem is that I'm really selective so there aren't enough games out there that can make me enjoy playing them. Fingers crossed that she gets enough financial support in the future to afford upgrading her setup and then we won't have to wait too much to see more of her.
The MC is really good-looking with a nice physique, so in his case he doesn't need to try at all. Just a little bit of charm is enough. If there's not "enough" sex for someone in this game, then it's not because of MC's personality rather than those who complain just looking for a game for the sole purpose of jacking off.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
You 2 summed up in a perfect way why I like this specific game. I know it's just games here but I look for those VNs that have some sense of realism. And I believe that exactly because it's a woman that created this game, we have that realism. Unlike other games, where you just show up and you are like Lucifer (for those who haven't seen the series, basically you are a mainstream adult game MC who has every female of any age spreading their legs at his doorstep as a sign of good faith lmao). Especially when it's combined with a perv having those really long monologues, describing his progress on each girl's ROAD TO P***Y, my eyes bleed. That said, I don't have a problem for those unrealistic games existing, my main problem is that I'm really selective so there aren't enough games out there that can make me enjoy playing them. Fingers crossed that she gets enough financial support in the future to afford upgrading her setup and then we won't have to wait too much to see more of her.
Yeah i do love more realistic games, There are some of the other games i have played and do still play but i definitely dont enjoy it on the same level as ones like this. Some games have such good writing and such good characters that i will be way more faithful or feel bad if im not lmao.. it sounds crazy but because they're so much more immersive it just makes you play it different. Like this one im invested in Erynn, she will be the main one and its because of their backstory mostly. When a game is written well it just hits different.

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah i do love more realistic games, There are some of the other games i have played and do still play but i definitely dont enjoy it on the same level as ones like this. Some games have such good writing and such good characters that i will be way more faithful or feel bad if im not lmao.. it sounds crazy but because they're so much more immersive it just makes you play it different. Like this one im invested in Erynn, she will be the main one and its because of their backstory mostly. When a game is written well it just hits different.
Right? Flirting with more than one girls at the same period of time and then judging myself like "omg I'm such a dick. Let me go back and act in a better way" :KEK:. Character development, situations and everything just make you feel the game in a better way.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Knew very well things would not turn out well for MC 'running from ones troubles'(at the very begaining).
Life's history in most all cases proves, we tend to run into differnt and sometimes oftin bigger problems.

Going to live with Andres, knowing of his actions could not expect to see the change.
This one of the reasons 'why' on first run seemd wise choice 'not' to get MC involved intimatly with Cara/Niki.

Aside from not having fare closure.

Reactions: CursedGodz

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
What?!
Let's just remember how many possible lays the MC could have before he arrives in his old/new home.

The Tattoo Artist
Caro or Nikki
Blonde Slut at Bar (i forgot her Name)
Alexis at the High Mile Club

That is a lot more then Zach will have in his entire life. ;)
Just for giggles, try a run with him 'Not' getting laid at all.

Did that on first run, 'Eryn only' path.
Got close with her but didn't finish, then another time in his bedroom.

Emily kinda/sorta blocked that from happning.

p.s.: Iris and him, we had no control over.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

The MC is really good-looking with a nice physique, so in his case he doesn't need to try at all. Just a little bit of charm is enough. If there's not "enough" sex for someone in this game, then it's not because of MC's personality rather than those who complain just looking for a game for the sole purpose of jacking off.
Things my ladies pointed out about said MC.
The hair cut(i totally agree with them on).
Shirt Eryn bought him(my opinion, looked more like a pajama top).

Gals said the two made him look kinda 'Homo'(not changing their statement, learned the hard way and won't do that again by choice).

Edit: The second hair cut, not the first.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Just for giggles, try a run with him 'Not' getting laid at all.

Did that on first run, 'Eryn only' path.
Got close with her but didn't finish, then another time in his bedroom.

Emily kinda/sorta blocked that from happning.

p.s.: Iris and him, we had no control over.
Well, yeah. Okay, when you block all possible girls/lays off, then i kinda have to agree. But Zach is still unbearable! ;)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
But Zach is still unbearable! ;)
100% and some! (y)

Unfortunate, MC has little choice in avoiding Zach all together or at least pointing out finer details of common respect.
Personally, cannot stand by idle when ladies get treated so disrespectfully.
Sometimes gets me in unwanted heat/trouble but it's something i cannot change nor will to do so.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Zach is that absolute best friend that will always have your back. He will do whatever it takes to make sure you get yours. Typically, to the detriment of his own interests. If you've never had or been this kind of friend, it makes sense why you dislike the character. But for those of us that have been fortunate to have a "Zach" on our side, he is the perfect wingman/sidekick/accomplice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: youngethan

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Zach is that absolute best friend that will always have your back. He will do whatever it takes to make sure you get yours. Typically, to the detriment of his own interests. If you've never had or been this kind of friend, it makes sense why you dislike the character. But for those of us that have been fortunate to have a "Zach" on our side, he is the perfect wingman/sidekick/accomplice.
I'll have to take your word for it, since it appears the MC literally has no reason to keep Zach around, other than to make himself look better by comparison. There is nothing Zach brings to the table that can be of benefit to the MC or those unfortunate to be in his presence.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
No matter how close a friend or loved-one is or is not.
There is only so much i'll allow.
It will never change(for me).

Zach, crosses the line to many times.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
No matter how close a friend or loved-one is or is not.
There is only so much i'll allow.
It will never change(for me).

Zach, crosses the line to many times.
Meh, to each his own. I don't see the rub. But, it is your place to feel how you feel.

Reactions: MrD812

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
I'd rather have a friend that's smart and respectful than a loyal moron. And btw, to be a good wingman you need to actually have some brain cells. The only time he actually did something is that club moment with Elena&Layla. Zach's thoughts "let's see how much Elena likes you MC.". And Elena was so drunk that she didn't remember anything at all next morning. That doesn't count as a wingman in my book. In all honesty though, I think that was Zach's smartest moment in the whole series. So it sums up everything else about him. The other girl needs to be drunk as hell for him to stand a chance for a conversation lol.
So as I said earlier, having loyal friends is nice but it doesn't mean you can be friends with everyone. A guy like Zach, well I could stand him being stupid if it was only that. I would say you know what he is really dumb but he is a good guy and it makes him kinda funny. The way he acts and talks about girls is a no from me. Even if he was the smartest guy I wouldn't keep him as a friend. It's really disrespectful and if I was a girl I would feel really uncomfortable with that guy throwing himself to me, especially knowing that he does it to every girl. Best example is Valerie. New girl and honestly he was taking advantage of the fact that she didn't know other people at all. How many times we saw her looking so uncomfortable in just episode 8? that was just ep. 8 ffs. I don't mind him existing, just saying.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'd rather have a friend that's smart and respectful than a loyal moron. And btw, to be a good wingman you need to actually have some brain cells. The only time he actually did something is that club moment with Elena&Layla. Zach's thoughts "let's see how much Elena likes you MC.". And Elena was so drunk that she didn't remember anything at all next morning. That doesn't count as a wingman in my book. In all honesty though, I think that was Zach's smartest moment in the whole series. So it sums up everything else about him. The other girl needs to be drunk as hell for him to stand a chance for a conversation lol.
So as I said earlier, having loyal friends is nice but it doesn't mean you can be friends with everyone. A guy like Zach, well I could stand him being stupid if it was only that. I would say you know what he is really dumb but he is a good guy and it makes him kinda funny. The way he acts and talks about girls is a no from me. Even if he was the smartest guy I wouldn't keep him as a friend. It's really disrespectful and if I was a girl I would feel really uncomfortable with that guy throwing himself to me, especially knowing that he does it to every girl. Best example is Valerie. New girl and honestly he was taking advantage of the fact that she didn't know other people at all. How many times we saw her looking so uncomfortable in just episode 8? that was just ep. 8 ffs. I don't mind him existing, just saying.
Very well put AND some!

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes