Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This is the ONLY game I've played where I get why the girls falls for MC.
Hell, even I sometimes find myself falling for him (no homo). The inside jokes are adorable and endearing, and he's just the right amount of manly without being "in your face manly" like in most other games.

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
This is the ONLY game I've played where I get why the girls falls for MC.
Hell, even I sometimes find myself falling for him (no homo). The inside jokes are adorable and endearing, and he's just the right amount of manly without being "in your face manly" like in most other games.
If this is the only game then there's a chance you missed out on a really good project of DPC, Being a DIK. Tons to discuss about that one but obviously won't do that here.

Reactions: bebiho and MrD812

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
So instead of making it so the girls fall for the MC in realistic manner, the dev added a character whose sole purpose is to make the MC look better by comparison? I'm sorry but that is just terrible writing. I'm not saying that is what is happened here, but if it was intended this way, then that is beyond stupid.
ive seen real life examples of it though, you have never met a group of girls and then you see one who is a fucking idiot and it just shows how great someone else around her is?

fault of my own i try and see the good in some people instead of the bad and someone i knew was a actual bitch, it took me to see her against someone else for me to really realise how bad she is though. Once i see that i did a 180 and it made me realise i wanted someone that was more like the other person. Shit can blind you sometimes until its in your face like that. so i dont think its bad writing if thats what she did it for, for me its just realistic.

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
ive seen real life examples of it though, you have never met a group of girls and then you see one who is a fucking idiot and it just shows how great someone else around her is?

fault of my own i try and see the good in some people instead of the bad and someone i knew was a actual bitch, it took me to see her against someone else for me to really realise how bad she is though. Once i see that i did a 180 and it made me realise i wanted someone that was more like the other person. Shit can blind you sometimes until its in your face like that. so i dont think its bad writing if thats what she did it for, for me its just realistic.
There's no person being a 100% good/bad inside. And focusing on the good parts shouldn't be a fault but our society is a joke so yeah we get your point.

Reactions: Dalish and D9074

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well, the certain MC is too good to be true that's right. But many girls or guys liking a certain person a lot is still realistic. And I believe the creator did an amazing job for MC's plot to look to good to be true but still keep it real. Perfect example is Cara/Nikki choice. If you are nice to them, they admit to each other they have some feelings for you and let you choose. That's a crucial move by Nyx there. In any other game you would just fuck with both sisters and even the mother when the wedding is canceled. The 2 sisters would probably even convince Haley to fuck MC because "he is so supportive mom, you will feel better" :KEK:. So yeah, I believe Nyx did a really good job on keep that really thin line alive in many situations. I'm glad the dev was a woman lol
MC's Not "to good to be true".
He's just a regular guy, not perfect but not that bad.
Granted, play through can very things as to be expected with diversity of choice when able to.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
MC's Not "to good to be true".
He's just a regular guy, not perfect but not that bad.
Granted, play through can very things as to be expected with diversity of choice when able to.
Without any player interaction he is "too good". A God sent body coupled with extraordinary intelligence, educated, bilingual, charming, sexually skilled and athletically competitive. This is probably how every girl imagines her "first" and every mother-in-law imagines her son-in-law. Don't get me wrong, he fits into this game like no other, but that's not standard or regular by any means irl.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Without any player interaction he is "too good". A God sent body coupled with extraordinary intelligence, educated, bilingual, charming, sexually skilled and athletically competitive. This is probably how every girl imagines her "first" and every mother-in-law imagines her son-in-law. Don't get me wrong, he fits into this game like no other, but that's not standard or regular by any means irl.
Perhaps for You and others.
As far as it is for myself(life partners included).
He's a regular guy.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
considering his background being bi lingual is nothing! his mothers name is Vicari which yes its latin but Italian Latin not Spanish Latin so he should be able to speak 3 languages as an advantage!

he also probably had secondary languages at school! since he is already fluent in Spanish he should have taken french or German ... so if he picked Spanish ... yeah not so smart indeed! just lazy!

As for being smart... for such a smart guy he does get caught up in shitty situations all the time!
a smart dude would be able to read the situation and have either put E-Manual in his place with overwhelming strength or should have stayed out and played in the background!

instead what does he do? he humiliates the dude in front of his peers making an enemy out of a possible future Ally or of someone who was neutral! if he was smart he would make fun of him on 1 vs 1 but when you do it publicly and in front off their peers you gave the dude no chance except retaliate!

Yes it shows courage, but imagine he had done it to someone on a wheelchair? or someone smaller then him? if he is trully that smart that is a sort of bullying flexing his brains like that!

As for body the dude is coming out of his teenager years, except for massive zip issues who could have ruined his face he is at his peek beauty! if he keeps working and being athletic he will hit his peek at 22 years of age! actually we can say with objectivity that Zach as a tighter body then the MC!

as for educated it does not fit his profile! Andre is nor particularly polite and he had no mother to teach him etiquette! i think that what you mean is charm... which is what people blame in Andre!

As for being sexually skilled... well he as been practicing since he was 14 or perhaps 16 with iris so yes compared with the rest who are like 80% virgins, so he is not gifted he is experienced and that is more thanks to iris then an innate quality! he also seems to have experienced with different women who might have helped him to know whats specific to particular women and what is a rule of thumb applicable to almost all women!

so yes he fits into the game but most of it does not come out of his work or skills but granted by luck of his gens his family culture his good luck in finding a good girlfriend with a cool father like Biker John or the specific state of life in which he finds himself!

had the MC been born to poor parents? his 3 parents are all well off to say the least, and he is an only child! if he was for instance Elena brother being so poor? being poor and having to share resources ... he probably would be an high school drop out to help the family!

if he had nowhere to run and had to endure the idiot harassment how open minded and smart would he be instead of a social shut in the result of being constantly bullied ?

if he had stayed with Emily (Em being a cook...) what amazing body would you think he would have? he would probably be overweight (since being bullied over being Erynn "younger" brother means he did not have the self reliance to try out for sports to begin with!)

if he had stayed with a jaded Andre instead of someone who took it in the chin and kept on living would he had learned how be charming and talking to girls?

he is quite regular for the conditions that he was granted, if anything we can say he is quite lazy he should have gotten more with the advantages he has add! being charming and sexually skilled he should have had more girlfriends! he did not had to go hungry to bed or find part time jobs to supplement his family earnings he should be far far better academically and athletically!

he is good at making friends... how come he only left 2 people who remember him on his hometown? he should have had far more and far better friends!

so yes he is standard for his advantages or even bellow par, what kind of idiot has sex with a total stranger risking std´s? he did not even had a fucking condom... smart? the dudes an idiot! always being caught out of left field getting punched and hurt and played like a fiddle for every idiot that wants to use him!

if he had been born poor in an overcrowded family with little living space with no chances to study and work out and he was the MC as we see him then yes, that would make him stand out, actually if he had had to endure bullying and social shame for his family economic position he would be a true hero!

• Angry
Reactions: splintersam

Topper69

May 16, 2020
considering his background being bi lingual is nothing! his mothers name is Vicari which yes its latin but Italian Latin not Spanish Latin so he should be able to speak 3 languages as an advantage!

he also probably had secondary languages at school! since he is already fluent in Spanish he should have taken french or German ... so if he picked Spanish ... yeah not so smart indeed! just lazy!

As for being smart... for such a smart guy he does get caught up in shitty situations all the time!
a smart dude would be able to read the situation and have either put E-Manual in his place with overwhelming strength or should have stayed out and played in the background!

instead what does he do? he humiliates the dude in front of his peers making an enemy out of a possible future Ally or of someone who was neutral! if he was smart he would make fun of him on 1 vs 1 but when you do it publicly and in front off their peers you gave the dude no chance except retaliate!

Yes it shows courage, but imagine he had done it to someone on a wheelchair? or someone smaller then him? if he is trully that smart that is a sort of bullying flexing his brains like that!

As for body the dude is coming out of his teenager years, except for massive zip issues who could have ruined his face he is at his peek beauty! if he keeps working and being athletic he will hit his peek at 22 years of age! actually we can say with objectivity that Zach as a tighter body then the MC!

as for educated it does not fit his profile! Andre is nor particularly polite and he had no mother to teach him etiquette! i think that what you mean is charm... which is what people blame in Andre!

As for being sexually skilled... well he as been practicing since he was 14 or perhaps 16 with iris so yes compared with the rest who are like 80% virgins, so he is not gifted he is experienced and that is more thanks to iris then an innate quality! he also seems to have experienced with different women who might have helped him to know whats specific to particular women and what is a rule of thumb applicable to almost all women!

so yes he fits into the game but most of it does not come out of his work or skills but granted by luck of his gens his family culture his good luck in finding a good girlfriend with a cool father like Biker John or the specific state of life in which he finds himself!

had the MC been born to poor parents? his 3 parents are all well off to say the least, and he is an only child! if he was for instance Elena brother being so poor? being poor and having to share resources ... he probably would be an high school drop out to help the family!

if he had nowhere to run and had to endure the idiot harassment how open minded and smart would he be instead of a social shut in the result of being constantly bullied ?

if he had stayed with Emily (Em being a cook...) what amazing body would you think he would have? he would probably be overweight (since being bullied over being Erynn "younger" brother means he did not have the self reliance to try out for sports to begin with!)

if he had stayed with a jaded Andre instead of someone who took it in the chin and kept on living would he had learned how be charming and talking to girls?

he is quite regular for the conditions that he was granted, if anything we can say he is quite lazy he should have gotten more with the advantages he has add! being charming and sexually skilled he should have had more girlfriends! he did not had to go hungry to bed or find part time jobs to supplement his family earnings he should be far far better academically and athletically!

he is good at making friends... how come he only left 2 people who remember him on his hometown? he should have had far more and far better friends!

so yes he is standard for his advantages or even bellow par, what kind of idiot has sex with a total stranger risking std´s? he did not even had a fucking condom... smart? the dudes an idiot! always being caught out of left field getting punched and hurt and played like a fiddle for every idiot that wants to use him!

if he had been born poor in an overcrowded family with little living space with no chances to study and work out and he was the MC as we see him then yes, that would make him stand out, actually if he had had to endure bullying and social shame for his family economic position he would be a true hero!
Hah, now you want to talk us into how bad he is, really? A discussion of ifs and buts is pointless since he is what is given by Nyx. And like I said, if you just look at it from the start of the game, he's anything but the standard boy from around the corner. That's just my opinion, if you have another, fine by me.

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
Perhaps for You and others.
As far as it is for myself(life partners included).
He's a regular guy.
There's no way you call this regular. Even if you have dated quite a few guys like him it doesn't mean they are regulars. MC is well above average and it's not even close. And by that I don't mean that he has the looks of Brad Pitt, the mind and talents of Da Vinci and the manners and love of Jesus Christ :KEK:. I didn't mean to exaggerate, my point was that all around he is really good given his age as well. If it was just about his looks or something else I would agree but in this case we have a really nice combo and it kinda does make him stand out

Last edited:
Reactions: Topper69

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
There's no way you call this regular. Even if you have dated quite a few guys like him it doesn't mean they are regulars. MC is well above average and it's not even close. And by that I don't mean that he has the looks of Brad Pitt, the mind and talents of Da Vinci and the manners and love of Jesus Christ :KEK:. I didn't mean to exaggerate, my point was that all around he is really good given his age as well. If it was just about his looks or something else I would agree but in this case we have a really nice combo and it kinda does make him stand out
Obvious, have kept company of differnt type(s) of people.
No clue where You're from or even more aplicable, choice of company.
Change of view may do well for ya, we reccomend it.;)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Good news, bad news, the usual, ...

All renders are ready. There are a few I need to redo but that won't take more than a few days. I've finished my first round of proofreading and will do so again once everything is coded. Coding is going pretty good so far, tested the parts I've done already and they seem to work as intended.

Found a bug in episode 8 on a route that I think not many people have taken, else this would've been spotted already. You saw some scenes you weren't supposed to. Fixed it and it won't affect saves.

Due to me cutting a lot of scenes and changing some events to other dates, the in-game days are a little messed up. Events that happen on a Wednesday, happened on a Tuesday,... It doesn't really have an impact on-screen, but the code (labels,...) is named wrong. I haven't changed that yet since I don't know if me changing it will break saves.

I had to remove a few animations because they were absolutely terrible. It looked like the characters were shaking from cold. It was not nice to look at. The problem is that I can't see the full animation in DAZ (It skips frames), so I can only see the final result once they are rendered and coded. In total, I had to remove 500+ renders, which pained me to do so. You might ask, why do them in the first place? Well, I enjoy doing them and I want to get better at creating them. If I don't try, I won't improve. Even if they'll turn out shitty and I'll have to remove them. If there's still time after I've redone the few renders I need to re-render, I might give it another go, but that chance is slim. There's more important stuff to do. The positive of me deleting all those renders, the download size is 500MB smaller.

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
Obvious, have kept company of differnt type(s) of people.
No clue where You're from or even more aplicable, choice of company.
Change of view may do well for ya, we reccomend it.;)
Lived in Ukraine, Greece and Cyprus. Hanged out with rich people, poor people, introverts, extroverts, people with better physique, men, women and the list goes on. Was even friends with many different types of them at the point I wouldn't have time to fit everyone in my schedule. In the end I took a more lonely and peaceful path
Bringing Val into this was sneaky.
I was pinging between Nicky and Alexis then bam! Val entered...
She will be mine :sneaky:
Oh man I know that feeling :FacePalm:

Last edited:

dctrwho007

Feb 1, 2022
Is this still being developed? It’s been a while since I have played it and I remember enjoying it. I don’t want to get into something that won’t be finished.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Is this still being developed? It’s been a while since I have played it and I remember enjoying it. I don’t want to get into something that won’t be finished.
Check a few post above, there's the Progress Report, and yes it's still in development ... and awesome to play.

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes