MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Lived in Ukraine, Greece and Cyprus. Hanged out with rich people, poor people, introverts, extroverts, people with better physique, men, women and the list goes on. Was even friends with many different types of them at the point I wouldn't have time to fit everyone in schedule. In the end I took a more lonely and peaceful path
Sounds like You have some great things to share about, if given chance and desire to do so.
We've been aboard on several different tours and have had the pleasure of many from all different walks of life.
No doubt, many things to share as well.

We've been together since Jr.High but i knew the gals in grade school just, we didn't really talk much then.
First significant travels were with the ecology and evolution biology team, then later preforming with musician friends.
So many things to share and never enough efficient ways to truly convey but rest assured, it's all mostly positive.

That said, all boils down to the company we all choose to keep.
Thank You for sharing and may things be ever pleasant for You, For Always~

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CursedGodz

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

Good news, bad news, the usual, ...

All renders are ready. There are a few I need to redo but that won't take more than a few days. I've finished my first round of proofreading and will do so again once everything is coded. Coding is going pretty good so far, tested the parts I've done already and they seem to work as intended.

Found a bug in episode 8 on a route that I think not many people have taken, else this would've been spotted already. You saw some scenes you weren't supposed to. Fixed it and it won't affect saves.

Due to me cutting a lot of scenes and changing some events to other dates, the in-game days are a little messed up. Events that happen on a Wednesday, happened on a Tuesday,... It doesn't really have an impact on-screen, but the code (labels,...) is named wrong. I haven't changed that yet since I don't know if me changing it will break saves.

I had to remove a few animations because they were absolutely terrible. It looked like the characters were shaking from cold. It was not nice to look at. The problem is that I can't see the full animation in DAZ (It skips frames), so I can only see the final result once they are rendered and coded. In total, I had to remove 500+ renders, which pained me to do so. You might ask, why do them in the first place? Well, I enjoy doing them and I want to get better at creating them. If I don't try, I won't improve. Even if they'll turn out shitty and I'll have to remove them. If there's still time after I've redone the few renders I need to re-render, I might give it another go, but that chance is slim. There's more important stuff to do. The positive of me deleting all those renders, the download size is 500MB smaller.
first of all, thanks for sharing!

Its some time ago i checked last about the game, played last episode of course.

I do like this game so much... but man... Nyx's development progress and reports are really terrible most of the time. Just like this one it sounds more like she is going backwards than making progress. Its the main reason why i canceled my sub for her patreon a while ago.

I just want to know how its progressing so i can try guessing when a new update is coming... In Nyx's case, there is no chance in hell to even predict if an update is coming this or next year.

I remember the progression status picture she did for episode 8 was at 90% for 4 months or so without any change in it :D

Well... this didnt changed, She writes what she is thinking, and want to learn or do, but not how the overall development is progressing. Really strange. Dont know if her working style is the same, kinda... hm, chaotic? Dont know.

I would say, Drifty is mabe the best in making progress reports where you can exactly see how its progressing, and youre able to predict the upcoming release close to a month. Well, something she has still to learn i think.

Nevertheless, good to see she is still working hard on the game and is still passionate about it. and its nice too see that she has nearly 1000 patrons, i would say, she deserves it for this great game.

CursedGodz

Apr 10, 2022
Sounds like You have some great things to share about, if given chance and desire to do so.
We've been aboard on several different tours and have had the pleasure of many from all different walks of life.
No doubt, many things to share as well.

We've been together since Jr.High but i knew the gals in grade school just, we didn't really talk much then.
First significant travels were with the ecology and evolution biology team, then later preforming with musician friends.
So many things to share and never enough efficient ways to truly convey but rest assured, it's all mostly positive.

That said, all boils down to the company we all choose to keep.
Thank You for sharing and may things be ever pleasant for You, For Always~
Unfortunately, not great. Fun stuff to share sure, but it hasn't even been okay. At least it was never boring so that's something. Thank you for the kind words and I wish the same and better to you too

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Good news, bad news, the usual, ...

All renders are ready. There are a few I need to redo but that won't take more than a few days. I've finished my first round of proofreading and will do so again once everything is coded. Coding is going pretty good so far, tested the parts I've done already and they seem to work as intended.

Found a bug in episode 8 on a route that I think not many people have taken, else this would've been spotted already. You saw some scenes you weren't supposed to. Fixed it and it won't affect saves.

Due to me cutting a lot of scenes and changing some events to other dates, the in-game days are a little messed up. Events that happen on a Wednesday, happened on a Tuesday,... It doesn't really have an impact on-screen, but the code (labels,...) is named wrong. I haven't changed that yet since I don't know if me changing it will break saves.

I had to remove a few animations because they were absolutely terrible. It looked like the characters were shaking from cold. It was not nice to look at. The problem is that I can't see the full animation in DAZ (It skips frames), so I can only see the final result once they are rendered and coded. In total, I had to remove 500+ renders, which pained me to do so. You might ask, why do them in the first place? Well, I enjoy doing them and I want to get better at creating them. If I don't try, I won't improve. Even if they'll turn out shitty and I'll have to remove them. If there's still time after I've redone the few renders I need to re-render, I might give it another go, but that chance is slim. There's more important stuff to do. The positive of me deleting all those renders, the download size is 500MB smaller.
Cutting compositions is Never a fun thing at all, my heart goes out to You.
Rest assured, feels better when things are in place as one would rather have it.
Know very well it doesn't make up for things so please know, i feel Your pain.

Thank You for the Beautiful Art of Your Expressions~

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I just want to know how its progressing so i can try guessing when a new update is coming... In Nyx's case, there is no chance in hell to even predict if an update is coming this or next year.
If you would read every progress report you would get a very good idea about the progress.
And quoting the one from previous week:

Maybe some better news:

ETA: first week of May.
I don't think Nyx' updates are at fault here. It's all in the reports, you're just not reading them.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
first of all, thanks for sharing!

Its some time ago i checked last about the game, played last episode of course.

I do like this game so much... but man... Nyx's development progress and reports are really terrible most of the time. Just like this one it sounds more like she is going backwards than making progress. Its the main reason why i canceled my sub for her patreon a while ago.

I remember the progression status picture she did for episode 8 was at 90% for 4 months or so without any change in it :D

Well... this didnt changed, She writes what she is thinking, and want to learn or do, but not how the overall development is progressing. Really strange. Dont know if her working style is the same, kinda... hm, chaotic? Dont know.

I would say, Drifty is mabe the best in making progress reports where you can exactly see how its progressing, and youre able to predict the upcoming release close to a month. Well, something she has still to learn i think.

Nevertheless, good to see she is still working hard on the game and is still passionate about it. and its nice too see that she has nearly 1000 patrons, i would say, she deserves it for this great game.
I disagree with you.
I think they are very informative. She's one of the devs who speak their true feelings about the progress. She's very honest about it. If things go good or bad, she tells us. Then she gives weekly updates. How many devs do that? In some cases, if it's once a month, it's much.
I think she's very hard-working just by the size of the updates in the amount of time she's working on it. I can give you many examples where you have to wait 6 months for 300 renders (15min of playtime).

You said it yourself, it's some time ago you checked last about this game. Of course, you don't have any clue...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hahn1900

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I disagree with you.
I think they are very informative. She's one of the devs who speak their true feelings about the progress. She's very honest about it. If things go good or bad, she tells us. Then she gives weekly updates. How many devs do that? In some cases, if it's once a month, it's much.
I think she's very hard-working just by the size of the updates in the amount of time she's working on it. I can give you many examples where you have to wait 6 months for 300 renders (15min of playtime).

You said it yourself, it's some time ago you checked last about this game. Of course, you don't have any clue...
Well, you probably should read a little more carefully what i wrote... No need for this kind of hostile approach.

And for "a while ago" ( funny youre talking like this, youre completely new on the board buddy) you didnt even noticed that i played the last episode didnt you? So how much time do you think passed since i last checked? You make it sound like it were ages ago, no it was just about 3 months, nothing more (and iam following the game since the first release btw, what about you, a week?). And i was once a supporter on patreon (for nearly a year, and of course i paid when i played the last episode too, what about yourself?) and iam not anymore... with reasons. But i will pay again for the next update, just not in between...

And i gave an example for a dev where i think the reports are better.

And you mention things i didnt even talked about... did i complain about the content or time i takes for the updates? nope i didnt... you made that just up. Iam very well aware of the fact that nyx is working hard on the game and i am aware of the fact that she of course makes progress, but what i dont like is the style of her progress reports cause i dont think they give away the news i need.

I only pointed out what i dont like about her progress reports, nothing more, dont put words in my mouth.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
If you would read every progress report you would get a very good idea about the progress.
And quoting the one from previous week:

I don't think Nyx' updates are at fault here. It's all in the reports, you're just not reading them.
did i wrote that EVERY progress report is a bad one, nope i didnt... man i really like people telling me i should read everythign when they dont do it themself... to quote myself "Nyx's development progress and reports are really terrible most of the time"

MOST of the time, not everytime, big difference.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Well, you probably should read a little more carefully what i wrote... No need for this kind of hostile approach.

And for "a while ago" ( funny youre talking like this, youre completely new on the board buddy) you didnt even noticed that i played the last episode didnt you? So how much time do you think passed since i last checked? You make it sound like it were ages ago, no it was just about 3 months, nothing more (and iam following the game since the first release btw, what about you, a week?). And i was once a supporter on patreon (for nearly a year, and of course i paid when i played the last episode too, what about yourself?) and iam not anymore... with reasons. But i will pay again for the next update, just not in between...

And you mention things i didnt even talked about... did i complain about the content or time i takes for the updates? nope i didnt... you made that just up. Iam very well aware of the fact that nyx is working hard on the game and i am aware of the fact that she of course makes progress, but what i dont like is the style of her progress reports cause i dont think they give away the news i need.

I only pointed out what i dont like about her progress reports, nothing more, dont put words in my mouth.
Where was I hostile towards you in my post? Just because I disagree with your points?
I think you are the hostile one, reading through this post of yours. You immediately become defensive.
I marked some words in your post also. Seems it's a YOU problem instead of a dev problem.

Reactions: thorin0815

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
did i wrote that EVERY progress report is a bad one, nope i didnt... man i really like people telling me i should read everythign when they dont do it themself... to quote myself "Nyx's development progress and reports are really terrible most of the time"

MOST of the time, not everytime, big difference.
You are an angry little elf

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

lol that wasn't hostile in the slightest, he just didnt agree with you..

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
And I believe that exactly because it's a woman that created this game, we have that realism.
A good story idea should be fleshed out through a focused plotting process. If the intend isn't to plot the entire VN in advance, the story writer should at least create a timeline of plot events. After experience in writing itself it's mainly the mindset the dev, or hired story writer, is in... nothing to do with sexes, at all! Just reading this sentence made me shake my head instantly.

And to be frank, Nyx isn't a master either. It feels like Nyx has raw ideas where the story is heading... nothing more...

But crystal clear is that within the early developement of "Intertwined" a mindshift occurred and the character focus of some main- and side-characters shifted, to some extend switched, completely. I don't know why but some characters where basically abandoned. After a carefull and lengthy introduction no less. I can imagine at least some people being left irritated or even confused by this. Some may drop the game because of this.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
A good story idea should be fleshed out through a focused plotting process. If the intend isn't to plot the entire VN in advance, the story writer should at least create a timeline of plot events. After experience in writing itself it's mainly the mindset the dev, or hired story writer, is in... nothing to do with sexes, at all! Just reading this sentence made me shake my head instantly.

And to be frank, Nyx isn't a master either. It feels like Nyx has raw ideas where the story is heading... nothing more...

But crystal clear is that within the early developement of "Intertwined" a mindshift occurred and the character focus of some main- and side-characters shifted, to some extend switched, completely. I don't know why but some characters where basically abandoned. After a carefull and lengthy introduction no less. I can imagine at least some people being left irritated or even confused by this. Some may drop the game because of this.
you mean Nikki having not died in the car accident? that`s the biggest plot change so far! all the Nikki scenes afterwards should have either not happened or should have only been Cara scenes!

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Which characters (After a careful and lengthy introduction no less.) are you talking about that were abandoned?

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Which characters (After a careful and lengthy introduction no less.) are you talking about that were abandoned?
Melissa... Just imagine the main Character doing something :sneaky: with her... This Visual novel would IMPLODE on itself!

Who says she's a main character? Has that been confirmed?
And it makes no sense that she would be in many scenes as of now. Her lawn doesn't need cutting every day and why would she be around school and training camp?
Maybe once the Erynn situation is cleared and MC and Erynn spend more time, there will be more Melissa.
I repeat... Just imagine the main Character doing something with her, ANYTHING! It doesn't matter if she is main or side... At least 3 girls would instantlly lynch the mc...

And Melissa should be a main character imho.

That was a good read I'll admit, but I call bullshit on everything :D
But you'll probably get a few followers who'll believe you even though you called it bullshit yourself
This is Warscared for you...

Imagination going places...

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Melissa... Just imagine the main Character doing something :sneaky: with her... This Visual novel would IMPLODE on itself!
Who says she's a main character? Has that been confirmed?
And it makes no sense that she would be in many scenes as of now. Her lawn doesn't need cutting every day and why would she be around school and training camp?
Maybe once the Erynn situation is cleared and MC and Erynn spend more time together, there will be more Melissa.
Melissa didn't really have an introduction just yet imo. The flashback was Emily centered. Maybe we'll get more of an introduction when Erynn's dad (John?) joins the picture.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
I repeat... Just imagine the main Character doing something with her, ANYTHING! At least 3 girls would instantlly lynch the mc...

And Melissa should be a main character imho.
That's just because she seems to be your favorite, now it makes sense you think that way ;)

Rather than MC getting lynched, I think Melissa will have a much bigger backlash.

• Sad
Reactions: KhamulTG81

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

I repeat... Just imagine the main Character doing something with her, ANYTHING! At least 3 girls would instantlly lynch the mc... And Melissa should be a main character imho.
nahh melissa was never going to be a LI, a side caracther? perhaps!

i think you mean Erynn but everything from this point forward is just my speculation.... so basically bullshit:

Erynn as not had a single sex scene when the Original plot was a fight between her Layla and Diana (the flight attendant) all other characters were supposed to be dead ends or side stuff!
that includes Cara being broken due to her sister unfortunate accident!
Alexis was just to add flavor to the MC and Erynn reunion!
Diana was dropped due to being a camwhore
Erynn story line was all rewritten after Nyx saw what an Anti-ntr crowd can do to a game!
it appears to me that the entire Erynn storyline was the MC being the white knight showing up and saving a girl from an oppresive relationship where she was being sexually exploited!

in one of my mythical fights with Nyx where she basically called me all the names in the book and then came up with 2 or 3 originals i pointed out that the way Erynn was presented she was not so innocent her clothes her car her apartment (while she had a chance to live in the school dorms or with her mother...) basically her entire lifestyle screamed living beyond her means unless she was a true escort!
afterwards Nyx toned down the story where Erynn is just arm candy and her "manager" former "boyfriend" became an inconsequential useless corrupter... it is still to be shown if Erynn is the only one or if the idiot has other girls doing the "arm candy" job!

another plot point (which once again was a mythical battle where i was derided beyond the reasonable amount... imho) although this one was not changed but polished was if Lexxi was a slut or not... so Nyx made a few changes both to the story and to the renders, on the new images Lexxi totally checks out the MC when meeting Laykin, instead of just watching him from 20 meters away, so this change was Lexxi checking out the MC from 2 meters away after he fucked the shit out of Laykin (if you fucked the tattoo artist Laykin!). plus ofc now the MC was Lexxi 1st kiss!

finally the way Diana the flight attendant (and i might be wrong here) was totally discarded!

Meanwhile Alexxi´s was promoted to main love interest in a story that is actually organically perfect!

just remembered another mythical argument i had here with Nyx... this one she clearly won and was totally right... was that Emily was a bad mother for how fucked up it was that she had not planed a birthday party for the MC, Nyx stated the party was planed for the weekend and shut me up... not going into that one again!

but Erynn as been dead in the water ever since Nyx understood that the anti-ntr crowd would not forgive her having fucked around for whatever reason!

i prefer a proper script but Alexxis was an amazing development that was not originally scripted, but Erynn´s model was like super hot but Nyx can not advance her story or make her work with the new constraints that she put on her!

Last edited:

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
nahh melissa was never going to be a LI, a side caracther? perhaps!

i think you mean Erynn but everything from this point forward is just my speculation.... so basically bullshit:

Erynn as not had a single sex scene when the Original plot was a fight between her Layla and Diana (the flight attendant) all other characters were supposed to be dead ends or side stuff!
that includes Cara being broken due to her sister unfortunate accident!
Alexis was just to add flavor to the MC and Erynn reunion!
Diana was dropped due to being a camwhore
Erynn story line was all rewritten after Nyx saw what an Anti-ntr crowd can do to a game!
it appears to me that the entire Erynn storyline was the MC being the white knight showing up and saving a girl from an oppresive relationship where she was being sexually exploited!

in one of my mythical fights with Nyx where she basically called me all the names in the book and then came up with 2 or 3 originals i pointed out that the way Erynn was presented she was not so innocent her clothes her car her apartment (while she had a chance to live in the school dorms or with her mother...) basically her entire lifestyle screamed living beyond her means unless she was a true escort!
afterwards Nyx toned down the story where Erynn is just arm candy and her "manager" former "boyfriend" became an inconsequential useless corrupter... it is still to be shown if Erynn is the only one or if the idiot has other girls doing the "arm candy" job!

another plot point (which once again was a mythical battle where i was derided beyond the reasonable amount... imho) although this one was not changed but polished was if Lexxi was a slut or not... so Nyx made a few changes both to the story and to the renders, on the new images Lexxi totally checks out the MC when meeting Laykin, instead of just watching him from 20 meters away, so this change was Lexxi checking out the MC from 2 meters away after he fucked the shit out of Laykin (if you fucked the tattoo artist Laykin!). plus ofc now the MC was Lexxi 1st kiss!

finally the way Diana the flight attendant (and i might be wrong here) was totally discarded!

Meanwhile Alexxi´s was promoted to main love interest in a story that is actually organically perfect!

just remembered another mythical argument i had here with Nyx... this one she clearly won and was totally right... was that Emily was a bad mother for how fucked up it was that she had not planed a birthday party for the MC, Nyx stated the party was planed for the weekend and shut me up... not going into that one again!

but Erynn as been dead in the water ever since Nyx understood that the anti-ntr crowd would not forgive her having fucked around for whatever reason!

i prefer a proper script but Alexxis was an amazing development that was not originally scripted, but Erynn´s model was like super hot but Nyx can not advance her story or make her work with the new constraints that she put on her!
That was a good read I'll admit, but I call bullshit on everything :D
But you'll probably get a few followers who'll believe you even though you called it bullshit yourself

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes