rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
That fucking moment Valeria said she wants to fuck Darryl and only than thought about MC. such a shame she had a lot of potential.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
So, this is an outside perspective coming from someone who played the game through in v0.5 and only recently picked it up again (AND hasn't followed development): BUT you are clearly 100% right.

Anyone saying Melissa wasn't initially advertised as a love interest is out of their minds. She's on the banner for the game here on F95. One of the Patreon tiers is named after her. And 4 of the 16 images used to demonstrate the looks of the game (I.e. 25%) contain her. It's blindingly obvious that she was initially supposed to be another love interest, but has now been relegated because if the MC fucked her it would make just about every relationship implode...

On a different topic: I actually wrote a review for Intertwined back when I last played it and, like I say, have just picked it up again. I have to admit I'm actually really struggling with the story for it now. I think I said at the time that the game felt very melodramatic (nobody ever talks to each other and so many problems could be avoided if people acted a little more grown-up). I guess that might be the point, it seems like the aim might be to have the game basically feel like a soap, but at this point it's really making it difficult to play. I'm actually really struggling to even like a lot of the main characters right now...

A particular example is how the MC's mum acts all "woe is me your father treated me horribly and my life has been terrible" but it's constantly glossed over that she literally cheated on Andres and got pregnant with another guy who then didn't want anything to do with the baby (and yet Andres is the bad guy for sticking with her??).

It also feels like you have to pick a girl at the start and then deliberately avoid getting involved with the other girls for the rest of the game (and it really hammers it home you are a bad person if you don't do that). Obviously it's not advertised as a harem game, so maybe that's on me? But the issue there I feel is that VNs like this encourage you to see as much of the content as possible in one playthrough, and deliberately AVOIDING content with 95% of the characters just feels ridiculous.

I'm ranting a bit, and being pretty incoherent, but I think my point actually again comes back to how this game is initially presented versus how it pans out. It feels initially like you are encouraged to bang as many of these hot babes as possible while they are thrown in your lap, but now by update 0.6 (I haven't even got to chapter 7 yet because I'm just struggling so much with it) it feels like you get punished for engaging with that. Very frustrating to experience.
I personally never felt like Melissa was a LI, I also didnt start the game because i see her on it, so im not sure what he was talking about. I look at the tags at the start of every game to see if harem is there, if its not i will always assume messing with everyone will not happen, but before you choose someone ofc you can mess around a little and see who you like, if i play a game and then realise i want someone diff or i messed up i just playthrough again trying to get the one i want.

i didnt feel like i had to choose someone too quick, i messed around with alexis on all playthroughs at the start whether i picked her or not and you get to have either cara or nikki, sure you need to make decisions like if you want to go off with erynn or stay with your friends but they're points you can make back with erynn if you chose to go with your friends..

when it comes down to people getting "strung along" thinking its harem or incest when there is no tags saying it is its not really on the dev at all, its on the player for not checking. You say you find it hard to go along with the story and thats cool, not every person will like every game.. id say if its not for you after playing most of the game then its likely never going to be for you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is a mother in the game but there is no incest
there are few mothers but mc doesn't fuck any of those. early game hinted that mc might do something with her mommy and/or neighbor milf but those plans got scrapped.

Reactions: ann87ra

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Warscared, my life partners want me to thank You on helping them come to a choice in speculations about this VN and Dev.
On behalf of them and myself, Thank You~

Was a really cool VN, so sad things did not pan out so well and i do wish Nyx the best.
Take Good Care~

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

We're almost there!
Finished all renders, coding, ... The only things left to do are testing and further proofreading.

Here's some info about the upcoming update. I've said those a few times already but I'll do it one more time:
This update is focused mainly on a flashback and the Nikki/Cara route. There are scenes with other characters, but if you aren't on a Nikki/Cara path, the update will be much shorter.

I've cut a lot of scenes or made others shorter (60% of the flashback was cut for example). I intend to implement them at a later stage because now it feels like some scenes were too short or there's a weird skip happening. Maybe it's just me because I know that I've cut things out.

There will be sort of a "game over" route. It's not really game over, but you'll miss so much content now and in the future. So be warned.

The Cara scenes are still a sort of a placeholder for now until I'll find the right assets or change the scene as a whole. I'm happy with the Nikki route though.

I'll probably do another Q&A on discord soon if you have any questions you want to have answered.

Jan 12, 2019
Well, I'm just gonna play with 0 expectations then, since I don't really care about Nikki/Cara.
It's kinda weird for me, actually. Feels like I'm living 2 lifes at the same time.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
..., so im not sure what he was talking about. ...
I've read Assassini's comment again and he described the circumstances around Melissa absolutely clear and to the point. For the love of RNGesus i'm not sure what is there not to understand? Just because Melissa wasn't on your radar to begin with? By playing the beginning of the game itself you should notice that at least something is going on with the portrayal of melissa...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 271 Votes