cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is a mother in the game but there is no incest
there are few mothers but mc doesn't fuck any of those. early game hinted that mc might do something with her mommy and/or neighbor milf but those plans got scrapped.

Reactions: ann87ra

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Warscared, my life partners want me to thank You on helping them come to a choice in speculations about this VN and Dev.
On behalf of them and myself, Thank You~

Was a really cool VN, so sad things did not pan out so well and i do wish Nyx the best.
Take Good Care~

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

We're almost there!
Finished all renders, coding, ... The only things left to do are testing and further proofreading.

Here's some info about the upcoming update. I've said those a few times already but I'll do it one more time:
This update is focused mainly on a flashback and the Nikki/Cara route. There are scenes with other characters, but if you aren't on a Nikki/Cara path, the update will be much shorter.

I've cut a lot of scenes or made others shorter (60% of the flashback was cut for example). I intend to implement them at a later stage because now it feels like some scenes were too short or there's a weird skip happening. Maybe it's just me because I know that I've cut things out.

There will be sort of a "game over" route. It's not really game over, but you'll miss so much content now and in the future. So be warned.

The Cara scenes are still a sort of a placeholder for now until I'll find the right assets or change the scene as a whole. I'm happy with the Nikki route though.

I'll probably do another Q&A on discord soon if you have any questions you want to have answered.

Jan 12, 2019
Well, I'm just gonna play with 0 expectations then, since I don't really care about Nikki/Cara.
It's kinda weird for me, actually. Feels like I'm living 2 lifes at the same time.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
..., so im not sure what he was talking about. ...
I've read Assassini's comment again and he described the circumstances around Melissa absolutely clear and to the point. For the love of RNGesus i'm not sure what is there not to understand? Just because Melissa wasn't on your radar to begin with? By playing the beginning of the game itself you should notice that at least something is going on with the portrayal of melissa...

Last edited:

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
After Alexis, Nikki/Cara are the next worst characters written by the Dev. The whole scenario around them just before the parents break up feels so absurd. And if the MC made advances to both of them, they let him decide on a relationship? Seriously?
You don't like the game and the dev, we get it. Now move on already. Other games are waiting for your input.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes