KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
I wish this game had some songs to accompany the story. I know there is a mod that adds some but sadly the guy who made it no longer updates it to last episode and the game kinda feels empty. It's not a bad game by all means, but I think music really adds to the experience.
Do you believe someone who uses a PC with the render capabilities of a potato is able to afford licensed music? I'm talking about decent music because most of the unlicensed music would potentially ruin the experience if used.
Maybe far into the future she will be able to implement music, preferably before the final version...

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Do you believe someone who uses a PC with the render capabilities of a potato is able to afford licensed music? I'm talking about decent music because most of the unlicensed music would potentially ruin the experience if used.
Maybe far into the future she will be able to implement music, preferably before the final version...
Yep, but that's a pity, because good music placed at the right scene can heavily improve the immersion of a game.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Being a dick is a good example of this, having the right songs in the right places is one of the reasons the game is so popular.
Leap of Faith songs hit the string on the right time.. even made me shed a tear.
Think it was the instrumental song when Cece was recovering (awaking from Coma) chapter 7? Awesome insturmental song there..... also one of Cayson Renshaw chapter 3 or 4 -> Blue Rock
Even searched some of those songs for my car's playlist.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Leap of Faith songs hit the string on the right time.. even made me shed a tear.
Think it was the instrumental song when Cece was recovering (awaking from Coma) chapter 7? Awesome insturmental song there..... also one of Cayson Renshaw chapter 3 or 4 -> Blue Rock
Even searched some of those songs for my car's playlist.
And recently Drifty taught everyone how big of a risk music is having to pull his game from Steam over DMCA claims

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
And recently Drifty taught everyone how big of a risk music is having to pull his game from Steam over DMCA claims
Not to mention a $20k investment in future music licenses!

Adding music is expensive and potentially dangerous.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Interesting to see how Episode 9 will pan out. I assume most players have a Cara/Nikki showing up at the doorstep, hopefully its not just a short visit to cause "drama" then they leave..

Mar 26, 2022
Interesting to see how Episode 9 will pan out. I assume most players have a Cara/Nikki showing up at the doorstep, hopefully its not just a short visit to cause "drama" then they leave..
Whole episode 9 will focus on Nikki/Cara, so nope - they will stay much longer.

Mar 26, 2022
As with many things in life, decisions have consequences, deal with them. Nyx decided no harem which means no harem ...
It's not like there aren't enough harem games out there already.
I would say that most of AVN games are focused on harem or have it as a option.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
oh god, i can feel the harem argument brewing.

it was never advertised as a harem and yet people still get surprised when they find out they have to choose

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes