KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
..., so im not sure what he was talking about. ...
I've read Assassini's comment again and he described the circumstances around Melissa absolutely clear and to the point. For the love of RNGesus i'm not sure what is there not to understand? Just because Melissa wasn't on your radar to begin with? By playing the beginning of the game itself you should notice that at least something is going on with the portrayal of melissa...

Last edited:

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
After Alexis, Nikki/Cara are the next worst characters written by the Dev. The whole scenario around them just before the parents break up feels so absurd. And if the MC made advances to both of them, they let him decide on a relationship? Seriously?
You don't like the game and the dev, we get it. Now move on already. Other games are waiting for your input.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
You don't like the game and the dev, we get it. Now move on already. Other games are waiting for your input.
I wouldn't be here if I didn't like the game. So stop assuming things and spreading hatred. This is just my opinion about two characters.

There are nicely written characters in this Novel but these three are just "pinballs" in terms of characterization. Everything with these characters feels rushed imho.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
damn i forgot which one of girl who got scene "maledom" ? pls
edit: is it the milf teacher scene when it was a festival? is that right?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I like Nikki a lot
I think that at the end Nikki, Cara, Erryn or Elena will be the only realistic options because i have the strange feeling that Alexis and Laylas father is als the real MC's father.....just noticed that the Dev was avoiding to show and name the father in a scene at the principals house...

Reactions: CursedGodz

Topper69

May 16, 2020
I think that at the end Nikki, Cara, Erryn or Elena will be the only realistic options because i have the strange feeling that Alexis and Laylas father is als the real MC's father.....just noticed that the Dev was avoiding to show and name the father in a scene at the principals house...
I'm pretty sure that incest is a no go in this game, so I don't see the MC having Alexis and Layla as stepsis. Even if you look in the history it makes no sense. Alexis mother got pregnat around the same time as MCs mother and they stayed in the same dorm at this time.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm pretty sure that incest is a no go in this game, so I don't see the MC having Alexis and Layla as stepsis. Even if you look in the history it makes no sense. Alexis mother got pregnat around the same time as MCs mother and they stayed in the same dorm at this time.
Maybe but good writers like this Dev always keep some options. I just noticed and i am curious why Alexis and Laylas Father was only visible from backside in a scene and why his name was not revealed. Yes you are right with the timeline but who knows with how many girls at same time MC#s dad was around beside his real mum...:)

Mar 26, 2022
I hope this is true, but some interaction options with MC mother got me worried a bit.

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes