Jan 11, 2021
Damn it, the ending is very tough. I hope Erynn is going to be okay. What did this asshole do to my girlfriend? I was constantly reading comments about Zack and wanted to argue with people and disagree, but refrained, but after this update I changed my opinion about him. Zach is just a worthless piece of shit who blames other people for his failures, he and Ethan will be perfect friends. I hope in the next update it will be possible to defeat Zack and get rid of him completely (which I'm not really sure about, I think there will be a tearful story like "Sorry, I was wrong not to listen to you then"), this schmuck will never find real friends in his life.
Zach is so lifelike now, he might even bump into you on the street.
He's a typical case of someone who can be fed anything as long as you praise him and don't remind him of the stupid things he does. Everything is someone else's fault, sound familiar?

As much as I wouldn't see him in the story again, I have a feeling he'll be back for more. Not as Darth Zack, the evil mastermind, of course, but more as an idiot facing a long Canossa walk.

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Not to mention a $20k investment in future music licenses!

Adding music is expensive and potentially dangerous.
there is cc0 music out there

can anyone share the torrent ? i do not want to make an account on that torrent site

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hate and like is a big difference. Many of us just don't like her, but we are still human enough to want help her with the Ethan problem.
Pretty much this.

I don't like Erynn much but I really, really don't like Ethan and getting rid of him would also make Lexi happy and now I must also plan for a second murder .... like I wasn't already planning it because Zach has been an annoying prick from the start.

But it all now works in my favour.

I'm on Lexi's route. Lexi was friends with Erynn, they fell out because for some reason Erynn thought she could claim dibs even though we aint seen her for years (which is one reason I don't like her, it's like she doesn't think we can make our own decisions), they are kinda making friends again and dealing with the idiots helping screw over Erynn would make Lexi happy which means she'd make me happy and that would make it a happy ending.

All for the low, low price of dealing with a pair of morons which I would have happily done even if it didn't benefit me in any way.

The universe loves me.

ENTELd

Jan 4, 2018
Somebody has a torrent? Since nopy died, its such a pain in the ass to download big updates =(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everything said on this page about zach is perfectly applied to Eyrin.
She keeps pushing MC away. She is hurting every time but still pushes MC away.
MC cannot get close to her enough to make what he says matter to her.
She is so absorbed into her problems she is going deeper and deeper in that rabbid self deprecating hole.
She enjoys keeping all of those close to her in the dark,
like they are stupid about where all of her nice things come from or something.
Or something, I guess.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Somebody has a torrent? Since nopy died, its such a pain in the ass to download big updates =(
pixeldrain and gofile work great for me as substitutes for what nopy offered, but since not all games get uploaded there... trying to DL 12 GB is a massive pain.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
new update came out idk how the process works so pardon any rudeness and ignorance on my part. Can someone contact the folks who do the compressed versions of the game ? the people including myself need that. thank you for reading and appreciate the service.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes