sammyyy89

Dec 6, 2021
Is there anyone that knows where I can get the Mac version for Chapter 9 (V 0.9.2)?
Don't see it listed on the main page?

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
One is coming, chapter 8 was long to do, I only need to do chapter 9 now which seems shorter.

In the walkthrough I don't plan to tell you what route to take for a specific girl, I "map" all the possible routes and what triggers them, so you can understand why you are going down a certain branch.
With most games it is enough to do 2 or sometimes 3 replays to get everything, though with this one you'll probably need multiple saves and playthrough, there's a reason it's called intertwined!

Check my other walkthroughs to get an idea of the format and see if it appeals to you.
I like your style of WTs, they're easy to understand.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anyone that knows where I can get the Mac version for Chapter 9 (V 0.9.2)?
Don't see it listed on the main page?
install current mac version and copy pc's \game folder to game folder and replace files. or play pc version with renpy sdk for mac.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Do Zach points matter or does his horny creep nature win out in the end no matter how many we collected?

Valeria is a little annoying imo. Don't get me wrong, I like the character and I would've probably made the PC go for her. But she's a little late to the party. At this point the game already made me choose a gf at least twice and made me break up with several others. So for my PC it doesn't really make sense to get jealous of Zach. Yeah, Zach's a creep, but maybe let Valeria handle that herself. She's got a pretty good kicking leg and doesn't need us to protect her.
This game is pretty fantastic with its amount of branching in the story, which is why Valeria is a little disappointing, because she seems to streamline the story into Zach betraying the PC.
It looks like Erynn gets dumpstered either way, but if the next update revealed that Zach actually protected her from the worst stuff, if we got enough Zach points, I think that would be pretty awesome.

Man, we need Nathan back to beat sense into some fools.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
We don't know. As of now, some points are never used AFAIK. I mean, what do Emily points, Brooke points, and Melissa points do?

Yeah, I like Nathan better than Zach.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
We don't know. As of now, some points are never used AFAIK. I mean, what do Emily points, Brooke points, and Melissa points do?

Yeah, I like Nathan better than Zach.
Em points gets you a motorcycle and you in your bed covering your head with your pillow as Biker John fucks the shit out of your mother while Santiago and Andres like creeps looking trough the window outside and jerk each other off!

If you got enough Melissa Points he fucks the shit out of Em and Mel in the same situation!

If you got enough Melissa and Erynn points but no EM points you get to fuck the shit out of Erynn in her bedroom while Biker John and Mel trash her room and you go on a marathon to see which one of you 2 gets her bitch to scream louder and win...

if you fuck Erynn properly and have her top points you win because Erynn will scream out Daddy that will totally throw Biker John out of sync!

depending on your Eris points you can do it with both Erynn and Eris at the same time but one at a time because incest rules...

if you top all the points its Biker John aka as BJ with Em and Mel and you with Alexxis Erynn and Eris while Santiago and Andres watch BJ doing EM and Mel and Lexxi´s father and mother watch from Erynn rooms on the outside while lexxi´s mom sucks off Lexxi´s father to keep him controled!

first off, quality shitpost as usual, I love it

is there a posibility of getting a car if you have lower emily points? like she wants to buy you a ride but is actually a caring parent so she won't let you buy a bike? :unsure:
nahh she wanted to buy you a car and ended accepting on the bike once BJ shows up!
Besides you already have your mothers jeep! probably Santiago is loaded and once EM tells him about his son you get a new sports car... probably a Mazda and surprisingly Val will get the same model but in Pink... hope i am not ruining any surprise here!

as for shitposting just you wait until Yuno gasai reads my interpretation and creates the renders...
besides it would be fun as hell, not to mention its a very fine line beteween regular life and ntr, i mean its already NTR for Andres he bet everything in EM and got cucked, then went for a new target with 2 optimum daughters to lunch on later and you fucked him over with both the mother and the two sweet spare parts!

i wonder if you can fuck Cara or Nikki on a motel room while Coach Mike fucks the shit out of Natasha on the other room and you go on a making your bitch cum competition and then when you both leave the room and look at one another....

and on the 3rd door you see Zacha head with his hand on his dick since he was jerking off while hearing his sister getting fucked!

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I was having a bit of difficulty keeping the timeline straight for this game due to the number of flashbacks, so I tried to make notes as I replayed through it to get events in order. Please tell me if I've got anything wrong here.
I know I'm a bit late on the topic here, but it feels like even the game dev doesn't have a firm grasp of his own timeline.
We get told early on that Erynn is 3 years older than MC. This readily explains why they're close enough to be friends, but she winds up with an older group of them due to school and grade differences. That's not so bad.

But then you get the flashbacks with Melissa and Emily meeting. Melissa goes out for a run, happy that she finally has time to do so because "[Erynn] is in kindergarten". Kindergarten is typically not something a child attends until they are 5 years old. In the park she meets Emily for the first time, and says she (Melissa) is 20. Emily just found out the week prior she is pregnant. She then asks "Oh, so you were pregnant when you were 18?"

Either she was pregnant at 15 and Erynn is 5-6 years older than MC, or she's some sort of magical prodigy that she's attending kindergarten at less than half the age of the standard student, in which case she probably shouldn't have attended the same public schools.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
I know I'm a bit late on the topic here, but it feels like even the game dev doesn't have a firm grasp of his own timeline.
We get told early on that Erynn is 3 years older than MC. This readily explains why they're close enough to be friends, but she winds up with an older group of them due to school and grade differences. That's not so bad.

But then you get the flashbacks with Melissa and Emily meeting. Melissa goes out for a run, happy that she finally has time to do so because "[Erynn] is in kindergarten". Kindergarten is typically not something a child attends until they are 5 years old. In the park she meets Emily for the first time, and says she (Melissa) is 20. Emily just found out the week prior she is pregnant. She then asks "Oh, so you were pregnant when you were 18?"

Either she was pregnant at 15 and Erynn is 5-6 years older than MC, or she's some sort of magical prodigy that she's attending kindergarten at less than half the age of the standard student, in which case she probably shouldn't have attended the same public schools.
I don't know where you are from, but I went to kindergarten when I was 2.5! We went 3 years to kindergarten and when we were 6, we started the first year of school.
5 years old to be in kindergarten is really late.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't know where you are from, but I went to kindergarten when I was 2.5! We went 3 years to kindergarten and when we were 6, we started the first year of school.
5 years old to be in kindergarten is really late.
Perhaps this is something lost in translation between countries, then. In the US, the 'standard' educational range is called K-12.

Kindergarten is generally started at age 5, depending on a calendar cutoff point, so some students would be 6. 1st grade begins the following year, up through 12th and graduation from high school (end of standard secondary schooling). Then college for those who can afford it. Anything prior to that is typically referred to as a 'preschool' education, for children in the range of 3-5 years old.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Perhaps this is something lost in translation between countries, then. In the US, the 'standard' educational range is called K-12.

Kindergarten is generally started at age 5, depending on a calendar cutoff point, so some students would be 6. 1st grade begins the following year, up through 12th and graduation from high school (end of standard secondary schooling). Then college for those who can afford it. Anything prior to that is typically referred to as a 'preschool' education, for children in the range of 3-5 years old.
This is a good point. Does the game take place in the US? I never cared enough to check.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

You are making an assumption that the dev is American, when they may not be and the setting is America which it may be and they did their research (which they never do). There are several games set in London that are complete rubbish, especially with policing (they put in American legal systems).

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

it's the other way around in europe
kindergarten is basically care for really young children who just play there while preschool used to be one year before you start first grade. wasn't mandatory but some kids went to it to get ready for school

... at least that's how it is in my country

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes