Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Zth
No. I would do what every normal person nowadays would do in that situation. I pull out my phone and record it. Then put it on youtube and wait until it becomes a meme.
It would be so immersive seeing this mobile phone spleen in any of the games at npc's more often...i think gta or saints row have already npc's who start to film u with phones when u make nonsense around them..

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I think it's easy to like Alexis because you get to do fun things with her, but Erynn tends to be there for MC when he needs it. She let's him stay at her place, makes him dinner, gives him a ride, buys him clothes, and when he found out about his real Dad, Erynn skipped class to be there for him.

Alexis' path is front loaded. The good stuff with her comes early, but with Erynn you have to go through a bit of a trial first. Her path is more frustrating, but relationships that go through hardships can end up being more rewarding. I guess that's partly why I'm interested in Erynn. It's the hope that all of the drama may end up being worth it.
From the start, Alexis takes advantage in a fully fucked up way.
Knowingly manipulates the situation at hand with no true compassion or regard to the MC or Erynn(let alone integrity).
This is the type of person, no one needs as a 'friend' of any sort.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
That would be BEST!
I mean I only first played the other day but I don't think Nyx at least from what I've seen would just kill someone like that, the tone of the game so far has been drama ish but that seems sudden and dark out of no where.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I know a few psychological tricks how to uncover secret agents ( back when I was a high ranking KGB officer).
Hey Crionic, say you were walking down the street and saw NyxValeria about to beat up nice, kindly 80 year ol' grandma. But then grandma pulls out a shotgun out of her shopping bag.
Would you call the police?
This i must agree with 100%+, sadly because i have witnessed things like this(not to that extreme though).

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I mean I only first played the other day but I don't think Nyx at least from what I've seen would just kill someone like that, the tone of the game so far has been drama ish but that seems sudden and dark out of no where.
Going by fact Nyx has kicked the can down the road with Erynn for so long.
Many truly think she intends to get rid of her.
I do not disagree with them in this view.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Going by fact Nyx has kicked the can down the road with Erynn for so long.
Many truly think she intends to get rid of her.
I do not disagree with them in this view.
NO, you cannot kill off Eryn, it’s bad enough it looks like she was beaten and raped and thrown out like yesterdays trash.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cxx and MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
NO, you cannot kill off Eryn, it’s bad enough it looks like she was beaten and raped and thrown out like yesterdays trash.
Make no Mistake.
It's not something i desire in any way, shape or form.... at all.
Will not only end things for me with this VN as well as anything to do with Nyx.

It's just bad.

Last edited:

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
First, this is part of my text i decided not to include in my previous post.

No "imo"s, no "imho"s, just plain facts. Like this about Erryn:
You're forgetting that she might have been traumatized once she heard that Ethan filmed her and wasn't thinking straight. Ethan is a manipulator and he used that against her when she was most vulnerable.
She probably? knows that she should've handled it differently now but she's too far in to get out of it herself.
She also posted a lot of "invitations" to discord, "to ask the dev", "to talk to dev", "to help the dev". She reminded us that being a patron is not required to join discord. I worry about one thing though. As a result of numerous repetative and annoying requests and questions, Nyx lately became agitated, resulting in more and more replies filled with insults, and requests to members to leave the thread. I just hope that Nyx isn't entering into self destruction mode, again.
Very nice try. I'll give you that.
Thank you very much.

If I were Nyx with all the shit I've been writing here, I'd be doing more harm than good for the game.
Exactly. Creating new account gave you a chance to vent out without harming the official Nyx, and the game. I know that that wasn't the reason you created new account. It just happened as a result of your frustration with us here at F95. You didn't deserve this.

Keep on guessing though. You might figure it out.
My guessing game is finished.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
No idea what plans are moving foreword.
Can only speculate and hope for the best and yet may find out from others even though.
Curious to know what content John may have.

willis.jpg wut u talken bout willis.png

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
First, this is part of my text i decided not to include in my previous post.

Thank you very much.

Exactly. Creating new account gave you a chance to vent out without harming the official Nyx, and the game. I know that that wasn't the reason you created new account. It just happened as a result of your frustration with us here at F95. You didn't deserve this.

My guessing game is finished.
Out of curiosity, did You read this post?:

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-9-2-nyx.53676/post-8147612

Reactions: Ragnar

Lunesta

Dec 26, 2021
Nooo don't tell me it's Erynn...! I'm gonna have a heartattack, cruel way to end the update ;(
Loving this btw.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes