J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, I still think she's avoiding F95 after she left in anger. Getting now so pissed about this pirat forum and that a few preview pics leaked here - and then even punish the own Patrons :oops:. Probably only mention F95 on her discord is a insta ban...

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I get why she is pissed off. If preview pics are here for free then some people that are desperate to see them won't be paying when they can just come here instead but what she did is a dick move. There are people paying to see the previews and now she is taking their money without giving them what they are paying for.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I get why she is pissed off. If preview pics are here for free then some people that are desperate to see them won't be paying when they can just come here instead but what she did is a dick move.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but before all the drama on this thread Nyx didn't make a big deal out of the leaks. All the drama from what I understand came because the update was taking longer than usual due to it's bigger size and people starting complaining about it.

I don't think Nyx is bothered about the leaks as much as she's pissed that they are being leaked in here specifically after how she jumped into so many arguements in this thread.

It doesn't justify the way she's treating her patrons over the matter, but it doesn't come as any surprise based on the behavior she's displayed around here.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I get why she is pissed off. If preview pics are here for free then some people that are desperate to see them won't be paying when they can just come here instead but what she did is a dick move. There are people paying to see the previews and now she is taking their money without giving them what they are paying for.
If updates are here for free then some people...wait.

No matter how you try to spin it her reaction doesn't make sense, especially since she only punished the same paying costumers. People around here just get stuff when it comes out, no skin of their back. Sound decision-making!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I don't know why anyone is surprised that she gets pissed at people leaking patron only renders/previews.

Patrons that sub monthly >>>> People that sub once on a release date. It's definitely in their best interest to make sure their constant patrons get their own content so they have something to justify the monthly payments. DrPinkCake is the same.

Bit bizarre that she's chosen to punish _everyone_ though, if anything it'd just cause more people to leave but whatever, that's her decision.

Looks like we'll probably get this in October too, neat.

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
For the guys asking about ETA.
I dug a little through the Ancient archives for the Episode 8 release. She finished the renders of ep8 on
NOV 24th, 2021 and released the game on DEC 3rd, 2021.
She said 8 and 10 are similiar in size so this gives us at least an Idea of how long it could take her to finish it.
There could of course be way more animations in the new update or she did put more other stuff of to work on after the renders are done but its something :)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
"Waaah, pirates are doing pirate stuff"

I sure hope anyone that complains about the piracy side of this site doesn't download anything that isn't a public release because i'd hate to think there were hypocrites bouncing around the place on their moral high horse.
i do not have a moral high horse but i do use a stubborn moral donkey that refuses to move... does that count?
I understand her frustration with the pics being leaked. What incentive is there for patreons if their perks are available for free? I'm sure all devs feel the same way. What I don't understand is why a user of a piracy site reports piracy to the dev? If you're anti-piracy then why do you use this site?
patreons surpport the work they do not do it for the previews, they just make them feel special but they are already special since they are sponsoring art and that is for most moral people good enough!

the best story i ever heard was the original editor to Dune who so loved the series in the paper that reached out to the author and gave up time and treasure to turn it into a book and made it reach as many readers as he possibly could! you do it out of love and the rest will fallow but without the passion... they wouldn´t be supporting her on Patreon they would be downloading it from here and never pledge to patreon or buy it on Steam!

considering i buy most games i love from here on Patreon i am doing my part, those patreon people go above and beyond and i doubt they are pissed if it gets leaked!
Go figure when your on topic yet get deemed "off topic" for explaining an on topic thing. Funny that.
welcome to the brave new world where disagreeing with someone is considered violence and an attack!
overrated!

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
i do not have a moral high horse but i do use a stubborn moral donkey that refuses to move... does that count?
patreons surpport the work they do not do it for the previews, they just make them feel special but they are already special since they are sponsoring art and that is for most moral people good enough!

the best story i ever heard was the original editor to Dune who so loved the series in the paper that reached out to the author and gave up time and treasure to turn it into a book and made it reach as many readers as he possibly could! you do it out of love and the rest will fallow but without the passion... they wouldn´t be supporting her on Patreon they would be downloading it from here and never pledge to patreon or buy it on Steam!

considering i buy most games i love from here on Patreon i am doing my part, those patreon people go above and beyond and i doubt they are pissed if it gets leaked!
welcome to the brave new world where disagreeing with someone is considered violence and an attack!
overrated!

Mods deleting posts and simping hard for "female" dev.

Clean it up jannie.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes