Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I haven't played for a while but I think there was an option to break up with Alexis after meeting her during the pizza lunch with Layla. The double breakup doesn't happen until after that so you missed the break chance I think.
Yes i know but i think Nyx mentioned to implement more break up possibilities later. Maybe it makes it also easier to tell the personal story of each girl. Because it would be difficult and annoying to do an update only for Layla i.E. and nobody eho isnt in a reletionship with her can play it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yes i know but i think Nyx mentioned to implement more break up possibilities later. Maybe it makes it also easier to tell the personal story of each girl. Because it would be difficult and annoying to do an update only for Layla i.E. and nobody eho isnt in a reletionship with her can play it.
I don't think there will be updates focused on individual girls. Nyx is in a similar position to DPC in that updates have to have movement on multiple storylines. It's the way she wrote the game so she knows what she has to do. It means longer time between updates but more content for people with multiple save paths.

As for the original issue with the Alexis Layla double break up, if you don't see the time you realise they're sisters as the best possible time to break up with one of them then that's on you not on Nyx.

Reactions: Puma1978

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
It's the whole point of the game, it's not a harem game. Alexis is off-limits if you want to date her sister, or vice-versa. Just like with the good friends, if you're on the Layla love path then Elena will be off-limits, Valeria as well probably. You can't date Erynn and Alexis at the same time either.

If you date Alexis and only befriend Layla then there's no problem (although Erynn will still get pissed if you're trying to date her). Likewise if you don't do anything with Alexis and then date Layla then there's no problem.
fffkkkkk
i thought...
ugh
all those number and points made me think it is a harem game
wish they warn me beforehand that its basically witcher3 romance all over again
one lady, or no lady

i guess.. i still have the almost-sister route still open
and the teacher ? idk
waiting next chapter

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
fffkkkkk
i thought...
ugh
one lady, or no lady

and the teacher ? idk
waiting next chapter
You missed the subtle hint when MC played on his PC then?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
right
i gotta ask this

those of u who try to date both alexis and layla

at ch9 u got the boot from both of em for double dating
is this truly the end of the relationship or can we fix this ?
is this because of not enough points ?

those who rejected one sister and only pick one, does your relationship lasts through the end of ch9 ?
There is no fixing it once dumped. This is not a harem game, you don't get to end it with multiple women.

Yes the relationships last if you only date one .... cos that's how it's meant to be played.

fffkkkkk
i thought...
ugh
one lady, or no lady

and the teacher ? idk
waiting next chapter
There are MANY hints that it isn't a harem game.

Also, the lack of harem tag.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I don't think there will be updates focused on individual girls. Nyx is in a similar position to DPC in that updates have to have movement on multiple storylines. It's the way she wrote the game so she knows what she has to do. It means longer time between updates but more content for people with multiple save paths.

As for the original issue with the Alexis Layla double break up, if you don't see the time you realise they're sisters as the best possible time to break up with one of them then that's on you not on Nyx.
I think o can live with that too. I always make more save points to check out different paths.

Reactions: _Fran-K

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes