Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
All Preview pictures for Episode 10 so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very daring of you since I do not recall anyone to post some preview stuff in here;) Fortunately, these pictures can't tell the whole story without the lines of dialogues on them, so we have some time to build theories before the Episode gets released which is exciting though. Predictions, predictions, predictions...

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
Nyx won't be happy if see this :sneaky:
Yep, and there i thought its shity of me to share a progress update:rolleyes:
But i don´t think it really mathers now that the update is so close to being released anyway. There wouldn´t have been anyone subscribing her patreon just for the pics at this point, so no harm done.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Yep, and there i thought its shity of me to share a progress update:rolleyes:
But i don´t think it really mathers now that the update is so close to being released anyway. There wouldn´t have been anyone subscribing her patreon just for the pics at this point, so no harm done.
Imagine this
Nуx sees this and delays the release by 1 month :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: MrD812 and Benhy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe she has secret account :unsure:
She left because she got sick of certain people and the shit they type. Making a new account just to read the same shit seems like it would defeat the purpose.

I don't think she's all that intrested in this place anymore. The only reason she posted in the first place was to talk to players of her game but she does that elsewhere now.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes