MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Behind the scenes has the answer.
Layla and Erynn are the "pre-planned" stories, while most other girls are "change of plans", "expanded roles", "last minute additions".
The game feels weird when you are not on the Layla path, so much time dedicated to a girl you aren't chasing.
Well said indeed!
Tasking at times and can resemble a bit forced.
Particularly but not exclusively any playthrough differentiating to one You've not chosen.

Reactions: LSC82

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
This game just tell you that you cannot go for both lol, I go for date both route and now I got no one:KEK: Dev probably make this intentionally in order to make us go for Valeria(herself):BootyTime: still a great game though, hope the new episode will come soon

Layla is too cute, best girl no debate, can't wait to have sex with her:WeSmart:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Replaying the game I can only say Layla best girl and Val can kiss my ass
The author did well putting "personality" into some of these characters. Layla is sweet and loyal all the day long. With that, Nikki also portrayed a profile personality not seen much. Which I thought MC would have responded better. Once they were an item Nikki went full force and fell for MC. And seemed very worth it.

Hope you are doing well AC.

sinepkcid

Oct 6, 2018
and then erynn ends up having child with ethan, after being mistreated and abandonded by him, our mc decided to keep erynn because she is his soulmate and raise her child as his own..
the end.
eventually MC breaks up with Erynn, his son has a crush in a blonde 3 years older than him and the rest you know

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes