Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
Just a heads-up.

This was probably my last Patreon progress update post since I have unsubbed her on Patreon. I am making some changes regarding who/how I support on there. I won't bother explaining it in detail here. The Game/Dev just didn't make the cut. I will just leave it at that.
Sure thing, you´ve been doing this for ~10 months i think. Thanks for that(y)...

k, who wants to take over? :sneaky:

Reactions: Sh0gvn

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well honestly bro to each their own cause who you may find bland others find packed with flavour :sneaky:. #Val_Best_Girl :LOL:
just because shes bland doesnt remove her physical hotness. Believe me bros i was as upset as anyone when during truth or dare panty swap it never goes further than her getting thrown on bed....

dont take that the wrong way though, im sure we'll see a lot more info on her backstory in the future update.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
who can resist this?? this is an archangel descended from heaven that no sane man can resist. :love: this is an woman without flaws, dominant,can defend herself,is not jealous or whine all the time. oh valeria,those beautiful fiery brown eyes,that sexy alluring look. oh valeria,valeria,for you i'll do anything . i don't eat,sleep or drink,if it's to get to you. i'm going through hell and heaven for you!!valeria ti amo:love::love::love:
6zv2Tsp.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
who can resist this?? this is an archangel descended from heaven that no sane man can resist. :love: this is an woman without flaws, dominant,can defend herself,is not jealous or whine all the time. oh valeria,those beautiful fiery brown eyes,that sexy alluring look. oh valeria,valeria,for you i'll do anything . i don't eat,sleep or drink,if it's to get to you. i'm going through hell and heaven for you!!valeria ti amo:love::love::love:
View attachment 2069888
But what a cringe gave me to read this

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 2069888
Jaja...now its Val and in next update Nyx will introduce the next new army of hot bombshells who are all after MC....:)

• Haha
Reactions: Sweet Force and cxx

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
well maybe,but valeria wil always be her favourite, it's her alter ego. so she'll always have an edge over the other women. so,whoever comes,they must all bow to our princess valeria. as she says herself"cute but crazy"!! :devilish: :devilish:
I remember once a post which stated Alexis is her alter ego...until Val got introduced...:)
Doesn't matter obviousley Nyx has a great taste because with regards to hot girls and character writing this game is really outstanding. With regards to Val i would be carefull because its not off the plate that she is somehow related to MC. So maybe no hot scenes to expect with her...:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I remember once a post which stated Alexis is her alter ego...until Val got introduced...:)
Doesn't matter obviousley Nyx has a great taste because with regards to hot girls and character writing this game is really outstanding. With regards to Val i would be carefull because its not off the plate that she is somehow related to MC. So maybe no hot scenes to expect with her...:)
i really hope not,but then we still have a great cool sister!!

Reactions: Puma1978

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
View attachment 2069888
oh man, when you find out she is your half-sister, you're going to be so sad...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jaja...now its Val and in next update Nyx will introduce the next new army of hot bombshells who are all after MC....:)
well plenty have been introduced already like shacarri (or whatever) and some more during that trip.

Reactions: Puma1978

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If i had no additional information I would have easily guessed Layla was the creator's intended personification - she has many more scenes with unique quirks - like when they're stretching at track event and she looks like a dork when she goes up for a kiss when he's not there....I've never seen something like that in an 'adult game' before and it was great, like how actual people act.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
If i had no additional information I would have easily guessed Layla was the creator's intended personification - she has many more scenes with unique quirks - like when they're stretching at track event and she looks like a dork when she goes up for a kiss when he's not there....I've never seen something like that in an 'adult game' before and it was great, like how actual people act.
Ye agreed. The relationship and chemistry between MC and Layla (and Elena) is something Nyx has done really well, even if you're not on the romance path. The game's strongest point for me.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Behind the scenes has the answer.
Layla and Erynn are the "pre-planned" stories, while most other girls are "change of plans", "expanded roles", "last minute additions".
The game feels weird when you are not on the Layla path, so much time dedicated to a girl you aren't chasing.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes