PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
@Numa_Cway
so, you're on dev's discord and also a patron, right ?
would you, please, give us some info about things that nyx mentioned ih her previous weekly updates. it's about the following:
- making videos from renders, she asked about some software. guess that's ok ?
- one of the members, here at f95, addressed that nyx isn't using the most optimal way to create animations. any changes ?
- nyx mentioned that she's going to split the game, similar to badik's season 3. filesize of uncompressed game is already too large for me, so i'm wondering if that's going to happen after next update, or she's going to push more content into the first season/chapter/whatever ?
i guess all of these was discussed on discord already, if not would you mind asking ?
thanks in advance.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
just found this game
and im quite shocked it took domestic girlfriend route lol

liking it so far
worth the 12 gig

edit : fk me now they want me to pick only 1 sibling
at least nobody is pregnant... yet
god this feels bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
just found this game
and im quite shocked it took domestic girlfriend route lol

liking it so far
worth the 12 gig

edit : fk me now they want me to pick only 1 sibling
at least nobody is pregnant... yet
god this feels bad
Hang in there, when ya get to Episodes 7, 8 and 9.
May be saying: "this thing goes to 11."

• Haha
Reactions: yangjuelek

Andrew Gotfail

Sep 4, 2022
Hi guys, Anyone have premium account on Mega.nz ? These files are >3GB, i don't have premium account to tranfer files.
I've try another links but they locked speed <1mb/s. Thanks alot

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, Anyone have premium account on Mega.nz ? These files are >3GB, i don't have premium account to tranfer files.
I've try another links but they locked speed <1mb/s. Thanks alot
anonfiles gives nice speed often and if you use jdownloader2 you can leave it to dl file/s (even from mega) while you sleep or do something else.

Reactions: Andrew Gotfail

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
who can resist this?? this is an archangel descended from heaven that no sane man can resist. :love: this is an woman without flaws, dominant,can defend herself,is not jealous or whine all the time. oh valeria,those beautiful fiery brown eyes,that sexy alluring look. oh valeria,valeria,for you i'll do anything . i don't eat,sleep or drink,if it's to get to you. i'm going through hell and heaven for you!!valeria ti amo:love::love::love:
View attachment 2069888
I can resist this with both hands tied behind my back. In fact, I resisted every single possible LI thrown at MC without the slightest problem, but Val probably most of all of the main girls. And I want to thank dev for making this possible. MC was a little too frisky & intimate with a ton of girls he'd never flirted with, hugged, kissed or even deliberately touched, but it's great that he could decide to not engage with anyone and there's still enough well-told story to keep me interested (bar a few too many swimming pool/nighttime camp fun scenes that g on and on). There have been many other very popular and well-regarded avns where I was forced to do things with characters I didn't even want to be around, let alone get intimate with, totally souring me on the experience. Here, the player agency level is excellent.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I can resist this with both hands tied behind my back. In fact, I resisted every single possible LI thrown at MC without the slightest problem, but Val probably most of all of the main girls. And I want to thank dev for making this possible. MC was a little too frisky & intimate with a ton of girls he'd never flirted with, hugged, kissed or even deliberately touched, but it's great that he could decide to not engage with anyone and there's still enough well-told story to keep me interested (bar a few too many swimming pool/nighttime camp fun scenes that g on and on). There have been many other very popular and well-regarded avns where I was forced to do things with characters I didn't even want to be around, let alone get intimate with, totally souring me on the experience. Here, the player agency level is excellent.
hey,i don't judge anyone based on sexuality. if you don't like beautiful women,and come more for the story so to speak,why not? maybe this is more for you ;)
twerk-fun.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and Nurikabe
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes