schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Nothing wrong with seeing Elena get a little wet.

Hope there is some progression with her. Best character in my opinion.
Looks like a scene similar to helping her with cheerleading practice, just with a liiittle more sexual tension. It’s still probably gonna be a massive slow burn..

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thy would not Kill her off in the game that would be Stupid
As much as many and myself agree it's a stupid thing to do with this AVN(or any for that matter).
In retrospect, take into account.
Erynn has so little content to show for combined over several episodes.

That can has been kicked down the road for WAY to long.
Won't be the first or the last for an AVN Dev to pull something like this.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
no,she's just in a coma. and while she's in a coma,the mc is busy with valeria,layla,nikki and alexis. by the time she's out of a coma,we are two years later, and she has completely lost her memory and she thinks that she's a teenager again, and that she's never had a fight with the mc.
At this point, changes very little in lieu of pace as it all ....is.

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
Let's say that erynn was beaten up and it's not dead, just in hospital. Meanwhile Mc have another point to break every bone on Ethan and Zach's body. With that on one side of the story, on the other Mc can keep his way with the others characters, even Melissa... I particularly not a big fan of layla, for me the main girls are Valeria, Nikki, Alexis and possibly Elena

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Let's say that erynn was beaten up and it's not dead, just in hospital.
She dead, croaked it, kicked the bucket, passed on, splattered, a gonner, corpsified, ded ded ded.

Dearly perverted, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of dear Erynn. A loving daughter and friend who was taken from us far too soon and now she all fucked up.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Let's say that erynn was beaten up and it's not dead, just in hospital. Meanwhile Mc have another point to break every bone on Ethan and Zach's body. With that on one side of the story, on the other Mc can keep his way with the others characters, even Melissa... I particularly not a big fan of layla, for me the main girls are Valeria, Nikki, Alexis and possibly Elena
Why break their bones when we can shake their hands and say thank you

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
The way Zach simps over Erynn in front of the school, I seriously doubt he would have anything to do with what happened to Erynn. Ethan just got to him by filling his head with thoughts of how MC cockblocked him at every opportunity.

Now MC is gonna have to stick his foot up Zach's ass for that weak ass punch, but I suspect finding out what happened to Erynn will turn him away from Ethan.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
right
i gotta ask this

those of u who try to date both alexis and layla

at ch9 u got the boot from both of em for double dating
is this truly the end of the relationship or can we fix this ?
is this because of not enough points ?

those who rejected one sister and only pick one, does your relationship lasts through the end of ch9 ?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
She dead, croaked it, kicked the bucket, passed on, splattered, a gonner, corpsified, ded ded ded.

Dearly perverted, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of dear Erynn. A loving daughter and friend who was taken from us far too soon and now she all fucked up.
she was be hind the dumpster i am sure he well find her in the next update i hope

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
right
i gotta ask this

those of u who try to date both alexis and layla

at ch9 u got the boot from both of em for double dating
is this truly the end of the relationship or can we fix this ?
is this because of not enough points ?

those who rejected one sister and only pick one, does your relationship lasts through the end of ch9 ?
It's the whole point of the game, it's not a harem game. Alexis is off-limits if you want to date her sister, or vice-versa. Just like with the good friends, if you're on the Layla love path then Elena will be off-limits, Valeria as well probably. You can't date Erynn and Alexis at the same time either.

If you date Alexis and only befriend Layla then there's no problem (although Erynn will still get pissed if you're trying to date her). Likewise if you don't do anything with Alexis and then date Layla then there's no problem.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It's the whole point of the game, it's not a harem game. Alexis is off-limits if you want to date her sister, or vice-versa. Just like with the good friends, if you're on the Layla love path then Elena will be off-limits, Valeria as well probably. You can't date Erynn and Alexis at the same time either.

If you date Alexis and only befriend Layla then there's no problem (although Erynn will still get pissed if you're trying to date her). Likewise if you don't do anything with Alexis and then date Layla then there's no problem.
Its okay...but if i remembe right Nyx mentioned something that she will enable somehow that you can break up a relationship and choose another girl. This would be okay for me at least.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Its okay...but if i remembe right Nyx mentioned something that she will enable somehow that you can break up a relationship and choose another girl. This would be okay for me at least.
I haven't played for a while but I think there was an option to break up with Alexis after meeting her during the pizza lunch with Layla. The double breakup doesn't happen until after that so you missed the break chance I think.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes