Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Good, It's a million and one now.
I think everyone will agree that Zach is idiot. He doesn't think straight, oftenly don't listen what others are saying, constantly blames others for his failiours (with girls) and is easy manipulative as demonstrated by Ethan. He doesn't even want to listen MC when he tries to explain who Ethan is. You know in my future plays i really wanted to give guy a hand but as it is my plans have changed and i'll just ditch him. No more mr. nice guy. I'd rather give Andres hand instead, if choice is given.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I think everyone will agree that Zach is idiot. He doesn't think straight, oftenly don't listen what others are saying, constantly blames others for his failiours (with girls) and is easy manipulative as demonstrated by Ethan. He doesn't even want to listen MC when he tries to explain who Ethan is. You know in my future plays i really wanted to give guy a hand but as it is my plans have changed and i'll just ditch him. No more mr. nice guy. I'd rather give Andres hand instead, if choice is given.
Dude doesn't even change his boxers for like a week....can you imagine any girl unlucky enough to be on the receiving end of that? aww hell naw :sick:

Oct 17, 2020
Dude doesn't even change his boxers for like a week....can you imagine any girl unlucky enough to be on the receiving end of that? aww hell naw :sick:
Ugh.. the thought of this literally just sent a shudder through my body:sick:
Crusty dusty caked ass headass

Literally why I chose Valeria to switch underwear with during the camp thing lmao:KEK: Can't let one of mah gurls go through that nasty shit:LOL:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I was on the team "help him get Valeria" since the MC already has so much attention, now i'm gonna go out with her and send him the pictures.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes