MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I saw it as the two of them being roommates but not necessarily close friends. Which translated into their lives now, plus they are both really busy. Emily is running at least two restaurants (IIRC) and Adriana is running a school, dealing with the district administration (which is often a nightmare of paperwork), and then raising two daughters. Who's to say they really run into each other very often?

Another reason for the characters not being aware of each other could be the fact that Alexis was supposed to just be a casual fuck that had the MC join the mile high club and then she'd be gone from the game. IIRC Nyx and the early players liked Alexis a lot so she was "wedged" into the game... Supposedly. I've no idea how difficult it has been to add in Alexis or if her "casualness" is true. Just what I remember from a while ago.
As much as it can be helpful being attentive to superscription-patrions.
Some story's can get off track in practice of this.
Can observe this with several titles aside from this VN.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
INTERTWINED: MOTIFS, MIRRORS

Some thoughts and observations on the game:

I came to AVNs late in the game, and later in life. (Although my memory might be playing tricks on me since I recall playing one of those DOS proto AVNs in high school.)

Like a lot of people, I came for the sex and stayed for the story of games like this one and BADIK.

It's a game about shocking and unexpected connections (in a six degrees of separation telenovela manner), and how history, behavior and life patterns can repeat itself through different generations.

At her best, Nyx uses similar characters scenes, situations, and finds interesting and fun character and plot progression variations that aren't repetitive or redundant. At her worst it's a telenovela with all the annoying tropes and cliches magnified.

Narrative Mirror Scenes, Parallel Narrative Lines, Parallel Scenes, Plot Devices, Motifs, Comparison and Contrast, Scene and Situation Repetitions and Variations, Mirror Reflections of Characters and Mirror Sets of Characters, Visual Repetitions and Variations

(Intertwined even attempts a Rashomon effect of the MC's memory of being rejected by Erryn. It obviously is not as great or effective as the original Rashomon film or other attempts at utilizing it, but I think the attempt is commendable within the AVN medium. It might have worked better as a single episode where Erryn, MC and Lexi confront each other before a threesome :p)

inCollage_20221101_145242728.jpg

inCollage_20221101_144236776.jpg

inCollage_20221101_145037572.jpg

inCollage_20221101_145947442.jpg

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
MC is a bitchboy who just gets beaten otherwise
He got jumped, 3 on 1. Most will get beaten, in those circumstances.
Then he went looking to take some, knowing it would save his step-Sis.
So made a sacrifice of himself, knowing that he could take the physical pain, but she couldn't take the emotional pain of exclusion.

I'd say that the former is as expected & the latter is pretty noble.
Certainly don't really see either as warranting being branded as a "bitchboy".

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
He got jumped, 3 on 1.
Then he went looking to take some, knowing it would save his step-Sis.
So made a sacrifice of himself, knowing that he could take it & she couldn't.

Don't really see that as warranting being branded as a "bitchboy".
you fight back and even if you loose they learn to fear you because they pay in pain not just you doing the suffering! when you do not stand up for yourself you are a bitchboy!

2 situations or 3 if you count Ethan but he had professionals with him and technically you assaulted him 1st so that counts as self defense! but the Lucas Bullshit you get up and fight back and call him out for being a fucking coward needing 2 buddies to help him out forcing the 2 black guys to define themselves !

what you do not do is take it like a bitch, you get up and you fight !

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
oh beautiful erynn,you don't deserve this.
if only i had stayed at home,everything would have been different.
let's just start over.

you are so beautiful,those beautiful golden blond long flowing hair,
those piercing blue eyes.
those full lips that yearn to be kissed.

oh,and those beautiful full luscious breasts.
i carefully take your satin dress down,i lick your breasts until your nipples are stiff.
then I'll go over your smooth tummy with an ice-cold ice cube,
until i get to the forbidden fruit.
after which i'll lick you to the highest orgasm you can ever achieve.

erynn,you are the strength and love of my life!! :love: :love:

deh6vfl-94bdf504-d5fd-4937-91c0-198eb860f578.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well you just did but that's alright.

My life in comparison to yours consists of 100% less writing weird and deranged waifu schizoposts and 100% more writing funny shit. What's not to like?
your post would be more funny without the acid at end. more 2012 reddit style please less 2022 reddit style.

Well, this thread took an unexpectedly weird turn...
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
compared to some threads this is downright mundane! But anything for entertainment im a fan of.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
compared to some threads this is downright mundane! But anything for entertainment im a fan of.
It was more just about how, one minute it's a dev update & a few people laughing about the dev lurking, then suddenly it turned into someone writing an explicit fantasy love letter to a digital character & the rebuttal it received.

Sure, there's plenty more weird.
But that doesn't make this any less weird. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes