Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
wiLL tHe iNcEsT bE aVoIdAbLe?
It all depends on how story develops in the future. Right now we have MC whos mom is Emily and biodad Santi. We also have Santi's pic on Gabi's wall that doesn't imidiatly tell that they're married but for now lets presume they are. And last if you're on Lexi's or Layla's route you do have this male figure that appears but you can only see his back and i'm 90% sure that's Santi. So this story could end up with A and L being stepsiblings of MC.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Now about incest it actually might happen. If Lexi's and Layla's dad is Santi. Today i decided to replay story a little and on my Layla run, when MC is helping L with Spanish, well at her house you have this male figure that shows up but we can see only his back. And i'm 90% sure it's Santi. So if santi is dad of A and L and he is real dad of MC that means that they're stepsiblings. So there you go, whether on Lexi or Layla route you'll have same result.
pretty sure nyx has said there will be no incest

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm guess i have to start a new playthrough. the game doesn't continue my save after 9.1 with the 9.2 patch file.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
pretty sure nyx has said there will be no incest
I know but you have to ask yourself, Santi is real dad of MC and i'm 90% sure he is the male person if you're on Lexi's or Layla's route. Lexi even called him dad. So if that's the case than both Lexi and Layla are MC's stepsisters. Of course if Santi is their biological father.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I know but you have to ask yourself, Santi is real dad of MC and i'm 90% sure he is the male person if you're on Lexi's or Layla's route. Lexi even called him dad. So if that's the case than both Lexi and Layla are MC's stepsisters. Of course if Santi is their biological father.
If they share the same Biological Farther as the MC, that would make them Half-Sisters(not step).

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That remains to be seen. Because i can't wait to se explanation on how is Santi related to Lexi and Layla presuming that he is male figure we saw at their house.
that doesn't make too much sense... MC and Layla are approx. the same age, and Lexi is two years older, which would mean Santi and Adriana had Lexi even before he got MC's mom pregnant. I think Santi is the guy that is married to Gabi.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
that doesn't make too much sense... MC and Layla are approx. the same age, and Lexi is two years older, which would mean Santi and Adriana had Lexi even before he got MC's mom pregnant. I think Santi is the guy that is married to Gabi.
Then who's the guy in Adriana's house? We could only see back of him and i'm 90% sure it's him. If he's not their biodad than who is their real dad? Other explanation could be that Santi is their stepdad, although Lexi did call him "Dad". Now i don't know how role of stepdad functions in other countries but in my we don't call them dad or stepdad, we just call them by name so i took that perspective. Of course Lexi could call him dad out of respect or acceptance that he's her mom choice.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Then who's the guy in Adriana's house? We could only see back of him and i'm 90% sure it's him. If he's not their biodad than who is their real dad? Other explanation could be that Santi is their stepdad, although Lexi did call him "Dad". Now i don't know how role of stepdad functions in other countries but in my we don't call them dad or stepdad, we just call them by name so i took that perspective. Of course Lexi could call him dad out of respect or acceptance that he's her mom choice.
True it is not uncommon to call a step parent mom or dad out of respect.
Someone doesn't have to be blood related to be 'like' family or love and treat them as they were Your very own.
Several gals i treat, respect and love them as though they are my sisters even though it couldn't be farther then the truth.

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
True it is not uncommon to call a step parent mom or dad out of respect.
Someone doesn't have to be blood related to be 'like' family or love and treat them as they were You very own.
Several gals i treat, respect and love them as though they are my sisters even though it couldn't be farther then the truth.
True, any idiot can make a baby. It's not hard to make a baby, being an actual parent is a different story.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes