Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
no or next door milf and no incest but he can fuck his milf teacher (twice).
Gabi is 28 though, can't find the quote but that's coming from Nyx, so unless she has a young child, she isn't a milf.

But I understand what you mean, she's older and MC teacher, so yeah. (and hot as hell)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Gabi is 28 though, can't find the quote but that's coming from Nyx, so unless she has a young child, she isn't a milf.

But I understand what you mean, she's older and MC teacher, so yeah. (and hot as hell)
milf stopped long time ago requiring having child.

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
no or next door milf and no incest but he can fuck his milf teacher (twice).
Now about incest it actually might happen. If Lexi's and Layla's dad is Santi. Today i decided to replay story a little and on my Layla run, when MC is helping L with Spanish, well at her house you have this male figure that shows up but we can see only his back. And i'm 90% sure it's Santi. So if santi is dad of A and L and he is real dad of MC that means that they're stepsiblings. So there you go, whether on Lexi or Layla route you'll have same result.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Now about incest it actually might happen. If Lexi's and Layla's dad is Santi. Today i decided to replay story a little and on my Layla run, when MC is helping L with Spanish, well at her house you have this male figure that shows up but we can see only his back. And i'm 90% sure it's Santi. So if santi is dad of A and L and he is real dad of MC that means that they're stepsiblings. So there you go, whether on Lexi or Layla route you'll have same result.
Maybe... IF that is Santi AND Santi is the step-dad to A and L that would allow someone to create a mod changing Santi from step-dad to dad. Which wouldn't be that difficult to accomplish. Personally I don't think that is Santi but I really have no idea. I figure I'll wait and see.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
His temples do look like Santiago's, but if he's their biodad, then Adriana already had Alexis when she was Emily's roommate, was pregnant with Layla and somehow managed to avoid the topic of Emily dating the father of her children.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe... IF that is Santi AND Santi is the step-dad to A and L that would allow someone to create a mod changing Santi from step-dad to dad. Which wouldn't be that difficult to accomplish. Personally I don't think that is Santi but I really have no idea. I figure I'll wait and see.
I don't think that Santi is "stepdad" of A and L but actual dad as blood related. On top of that he's living double life. On one hand he's married to Gabi, on the other to Adriana, A and L mom. Now i personaly started to wonder that maybe he's not Gabi's husband because picture on the wall doesn't say "Hey i'm Gabi and that's my husband". People do post pics on their walls. But that's only some of my thoughts. We will get all answers in next episode.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes